Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 594 of 594 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594
Results 8,896 to 8,905 of 8905
  1. #8896
    _____ Sdog's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,959
    Gender

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    New patch adds a free cross over event with Terra Wars. Also adds Tomb Raider and some Japanese mobile game items to comrades.



    Again, this is free. It costs you nothing. It's just something fun and you don't even have to play it. It did not hold your family hostage and then proceed to shoot them.

    And Ashly Burch voices Sarah, the character from Terra Wars.
    Free? Well don't mind if I do!

    I was wondering why she sounded so familiar! It also makes sense why she had a bit of a stronger performance of the two imo. Ashly is so damn good.

  2. #8897
    Max
    Max is offline
    Vanilla Sky Crawler Max's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,790
    Gender
    Playing
    Valkyria Chronicles 2, Valkyria Revolution, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Fallout 3

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Is this free new update another limited time thing like Assassin's Creed?

  3. #8898
    Silver Member Sora2016's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,130
    Gender
    Playing
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Oh thank goodness its free lol. Maybe I'll finally upgrade to the Royal Edition as well and do all that stuff. I have been wanting to since I watched the Pocket Edition on Console trailer and heard the music again lol.

  4. #8899
    ✧ G L A M A Z O N ✧ Rydgea's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,284
    Gender
    Playing
    Final Fantasy XV (Paucket Edition) :Y

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Looks interesting.

    I've never done the chapter select before. If I do it from my main save, it seems as though it will reset a lot of progress (NG+'ing my game from whatever chapter I select, Chapter V in this case). Is there any way to do this just to do this quest, get the shortsword and then go back to my Chapter XV progress?

  5. #8900
    Silver Member Magnus's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,067
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    So we got a Tabata x Sakaguchi collaboration after all :P

  6. #8901
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,282
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Is this free new update another limited time thing like Assassin's Creed?
    They haven't given a time limit to it yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydgea View Post
    Looks interesting.

    I've never done the chapter select before. If I do it from my main save, it seems as though it will reset a lot of progress (NG+'ing my game from whatever chapter I select, Chapter V in this case). Is there any way to do this just to do this quest, get the shortsword and then go back to my Chapter XV progress?
    I've heard you can access it at any point from chapter 5 onwards.

  7. #8902
    Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,544
    Gender
    Playing
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Get closer to play XV, is the Royal Edition hard to find or should I order online?

  8. #8903
    ✮ I'm an action figure! ✮ Recon's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,531

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    They haven't given a time limit to it yet.
    Good to know! This is on my to-do list and I've been quite busy as of late.

  9. #8904
    Warrior of Sunlight DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Location
    not on KHI
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,336
    Gender

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Quote Originally Posted by OathkeeperRoxas XIII View Post
    Get closer to play XV, is the Royal Edition hard to find or should I order online?
    You mean, hard to find in game stores? Depends on country, I guess. In the land of vampires, game stores are rare in first place, and I checked their websites to see that the Royal Edition is available "in 2-3 days", meaning the store orders it from some other country/imports it, meaning the store itself doesn't have physical Royal Editions for me to just go and buy one right there.

  10. #8905
    Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Destiny Islands
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,544
    Gender
    Playing
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

    Default Re: Final Fantasy XV - Royal Edition & PC Version Coming March 6

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey Heroine View Post
    You mean, hard to find in game stores? Depends on country, I guess. In the land of vampires, game stores are rare in first place, and I checked their websites to see that the Royal Edition is available "in 2-3 days", meaning the store orders it from some other country/imports it, meaning the store itself doesn't have physical Royal Editions for me to just go and buy one right there.
    Yes, I find base XV but not Royal in stores

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •