Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound Roxie1563's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2012
    Persona 5 (PS4)

Default Re: ~ Just One Yesterday ~ (Final Fantasy VII/Dissidia Crossover)

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Dream View Post
    I'm actually planning on it, Roxie. I'm not sure how much of XIII I'm including because I haven't played more than an hour or two of the game, but I do have a little bit of a scene planned out that stems from things that happen in Dissidia 012. In the meantime, I'm glad you like what I've got! :D
    Yay!! :D

You know I'd read anything you are writing and leaving all kinds of love passing out to you, girl. XD beside, thanks to the FF13 series I might get the chance to get FFXV and have an actual game to add to my ever growing list of games I have collected over the course of my life. Granted, it all started with the GBA but my point still remains!!

Registered
    Dec 2006
    KH 2.5, KH CoM, FF Dissidia, FF X, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Okamiden

Okay, I figure I'm just going to get the shock to Cloud's system out of the way right now. At least he takes this one a lot better. Didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, but I'm still satisfied.

Spoiler Spoiler: Chapter Five Show

Love triangles? Nope, none to be had in this fic. Sorry, guys! Next chapter we're back to Cloud's POV, and we finally start getting some interaction between our heroes. *goes back to considering should she do some homework, work on Wayward Son, play FF X, XIII, or finish playing Tales of the Abyss, or sleep* So many options, and not enough time before work to do them all... XD
    Last edited by Eternal Dream; April 28, 2016 at 01:53 AM.

Registered
    Sep 2010

The mystery continues! I still want to know where this is all leading up to, including when we'll the others that were inside the tank Zack previously hosted. Boy oh boy, you had me tearing up when Zack and Aerith finally reunited. Somewhat glad there isn't going to be a love triangle, because I think Cloud suits better with Tifa anyways. And the reminder of how Zack died still stings. To this day, it's one of the second saddest endings I've ever had to witness and see for myself. Overall, it was nice reading from Zack's point of view.

Finish Tales of The Abyss of FFX! Or sleep. Sleep is always a good option after a long productive day... Zzz...

Registered
    Dec 2006

Okay, next chapter! And finally, we start getting a few ideas; you'll probably get the lowdown on the rest of the tanks group next chapter. There's a slight retcon in this chapter; after re-watching Advent Children the other day, I kinda got the moogle girl stuck in my head as having gotten close with Denzel, so Tifa and Cloud have one more living with them. Her name is Ashlynn for the story.

Spoiler Spoiler: Chapter Six Show

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter, and we've finally got interaction between the games; yay! XD Once I get the next chapter done, I'll do the crossover challenge for the summer writing prompts, because I've got an extra scene from the next chapter planned for it. And spoiler alert! Cloud can handle his own in a fight against any kind of nasty beastie, but can't seem to save himself when he's cornered by a member of the opposite sex that isn't Tifa. XD Later! *falls face first into her pillow*

Registered
    Sep 2010

Dream, I could kiss you right now. Joking, of course. xD This is beyond perfect. <3 I'm really astonished about how things went down between Cloud and Zack. You'd think they'd be buddies, except Cloud has his own quirks about him that Zack knows next to nothing about. I kind of feel bad about Zack. Waking up in a lab, fighting an old comrade, and being interrogated isn't exactly a welcome home party. And Cloud backing down with Tifa amuses me a lot. Seriously, I'm glad Tifa is around to keep him in check. On another note, can't wait for Spira! <3 *super hype and excited*

Registered
    Dec 2006

Yeah, I thought this was dead too. XD Here's the long overdue next chapter, and I swear, it's not going to take anywhere near this long for the next one. Sorry if this one just seems really random and out there; I got the idea for a club scene, and I had to go with it. Next will be better, cause I'll be back in the story. Until next time!

Spoiler Spoiler: Chapter Seven Show
    Last edited by Eternal Dream; August 10, 2018 at 03:30 AM.

Registered
    Sep 2010

Bravo! I really wasn't expecting a bunch of girls to be harassing Cloud and co. I thought it was really funny how they couldn't turn the girls away because, they were simply too nice. It was awesome seeing Tifa push that girl aside to get Cloud free. Furthermore, I'm dying to know what's going on between Zack and Raine! Otherwise, I absolutely enjoyed this chapter. I really cannot wait to see who else shows up to this meeting. And I love every person who's in this chapter so far. Plus the club scene was awesome.

And I really can't wait to read what happens next, Eternal Dream! It was a great surprise to see you update. :D <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12