Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    deemed "Riku's Stalker"
    Registered
    Apr 2016
    Default Re: ~The Riku Fanclub! Enter At Your Own Cost~

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    Idk if is allowed but (Howler read it already) but I wrote a fic that is pretty Riku-centric.

https://forums.khinsider.com/fanfict...s-my-mind.html

(If nobody realized my time in the blurb before the fic is me being silly and not serious)

I always find Riku art on twitter so I’ll start sharing some here or something soon?
    No that's fine! I quite enjoyed reading it. I'll make an exception for you~
    I'll put that in the op.

deemed "Riku's Stalker"
    Registered
    Apr 2016

I realized if all these posts counted on here, I'd probably either be silver or close to.
    But either way I'm dedicated to visit this pretty much every time I log on.
    Last edited by Howler; October 27, 2018 at 05:19 PM. Reason: I can't log in everyday but I check here every time I'm on.

Nobody
    Registered
    Oct 2018
    None

Can I join? Riku is my favourite character. This may be considered an unpopular opinion but I never hated him in the first game - I actually liked him. I fell even more in love with his character as he developed over the course of the other entries. I like everything about his personality and flaws; he truly is a well-developed and realised character. I look forward to seeing how he progresses further in KH3 and what the story has in store for him.

What struck me first about him was his stunning blue-green eyes. They were so vivid and piercing I found that I could not look away whenever he took the floor. I still think he has the most beautiful eyes out of all the characters. They are so arresting! I have always thought they were more turquoise than cerulean. Some describe them as aquamarine and I reckon this is one of the more apt adjectives to convey their hue.

Seeing as Square Enix have made Riku's eyes appear more green than blue in their CGI cutscenes and his renders from KH2 and KH3 also reflect this, it makes sense. I like his light blue eyes from KH1 but I much prefer the bright teal we see in games like DDD. I am sure that most people here have their preferences when it comes to what colour they like his eyes to be. I personally hope that Riku's eyes look more turquoise in KH3.

After his eyes, the second thing which got me when I was introduced to his character in KH1 was his smooth voice. David Gallagher does a stellar job as Riku in all of the games. I like how calming it is. Of course, this includes Repliku and Data Riku. I am very excited to hear David again in KH3. I really want to hear Riku's English voice in a trailer before release day though. Mamoru Miyano does a great job as Riku in Japanese too so I like both renditions.

Naturally, I like his silver hair too. The Unreal Engine 4 graphics make it look so shiny on his KH3 render and, dare I say it, soft. I like how it looks more realistic and closer to the CGI cutscenes from KH1 and KH2, not to mention the wonders it does for Riku's overall appearance. He looks more handsome than ever!

Also, did anyone else find it hard not to notice Riku's lips when he wore the blindfold? They seemed to be a lot more prominent there. I like their shape and to this day I cannot resist focussing on them whenever I see cutscenes with him blindfolded.

By the way, Riku's derpy and dorky expressions in KH2 are adorable and just endear him more to me. I admit that I found the contrast to his facial model in Days strange at first but that was because I had not seen him without the blindfold at that point. I am used to it now after seeing these parts a few times since catching up with the Dark Seeker saga's story earlier this year. I am a very recent KH fan, you see.

I even have a few figures of Riku; some KH2 Funko Mystery Minis imported from America, a KH3 Bring Arts (a shame it did not come with Soul Eater or Way to the Dawn though) and a KH2 trading figure. I have preordered the KH1 Nendoroid! I do not usually like Nendoroids but this one looks really cute and I like how it is fully articulated. I have yet to find any plushes of Riku, unfortunately.

On another note, I am hoping we get an explanation of what type of keyblade Braveheart is in KH3. I know that Yen Sid forges it and gives it to our silver-haired boy after Way to the Dawn breaks (I just know seeing it shatter is going to hurt my heart - poor Riku!) but that Mickey symbol on the keychain makes me think it could be a Kingdom Key. Perhaps Riku's new keyblade is the Kingdom Key for the realm between?

Howler, where did you find that lovely lineart of KH3 Riku with his keyblade in your signature? Do you know the artist or the source?
    Last edited by phoenixmiko; October 25, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

deemed "Riku's Stalker"
    Registered
    Apr 2016

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixmiko View Post
    Can I join? Riku is my favourite character. This may be considered an unpopular opinion but I never hated him in the first game - I actually liked him. I fell even more in love with his character as he developed over the course of the other entries. I like everything about his personality and flaws; he truly is a well-developed and realised character. I look forward to seeing how he progresses further in KH3 and what the story has in store for him.

What struck me first about him was his stunning blue-green eyes. They were so vivid and piercing I found that I could not look away whenever he took the floor. I still think he has the most beautiful eyes out of all the characters. They are so arresting! I have always thought they were more turquoise than cerulean. Some describe them as aquamarine and I reckon this is one of the more apt adjectives to convey their hue.

Seeing as Square Enix have made Riku's eyes appear more green than blue in their CGI cutscenes and his renders from KH2 and KH3 also reflect this, it makes sense. I like his light blue eyes from KH1 but I much prefer the bright teal we see in games like DDD. I am sure that most people here have their preferences when it comes to what colour they like his eyes to be. I personally hope that Riku's eyes look more turquoise in KH3.

After his eyes, the second thing which got me when I was introduced to his character in KH1 was his smooth voice. David Gallagher does a stellar job as Riku in all of the games. I like how calming it is. Of course, this includes Repliku and Data Riku. I am very excited to hear David again in KH3. I really want to hear Riku's English voice in a trailer before release day though. Mamoru Miyano does a great job as Riku in Japanese too so I like both renditions.

Naturally, I like his silver hair too. The Unreal Engine 4 graphics make it look so shiny on his KH3 render and, dare I say it, soft. I like how it looks more realistic and closer to the CGI cutscenes from KH1 and KH2, not to mention the wonders it does for Riku's overall appearance. He looks more handsome than ever!

Also, did anyone else find it hard not to notice Riku's lips when he wore the blindfold? They seemed to be a lot more prominent there. I like their shape and to this day I cannot resist focussing on them whenever I see cutscenes with him blindfolded.

By the way, Riku's derpy and dorky expressions in KH2 are adorable and just endear him more to me. I admit that I found the contrast to his facial model in Days strange at first but that was because I had not seen him without the blindfold at that point. I am used to it now after seeing these parts a few times since catching up with the Dark Seeker saga's story earlier this year. I am a very recent KH fan, you see.

I even have a few figures of Riku; some KH2 Funko Mystery Minis imported from America, a KH3 Bring Arts (a shame it did not come with Soul Eater or Way to the Dawn though) and a KH2 trading figure. I have preordered the KH1 Nendoroid! I do not usually like Nendoroids but this one looks really cute and I like how it is fully articulated. I have yet to find any plushes of Riku, unfortunately.

On another note, I am hoping we get an explanation of what type of keyblade Braveheart is in KH3. I know that Yen Sid forges it and gives it to our silver-haired boy after Way to the Dawn breaks (I just know seeing it shatter is going to hurt my heart - poor Riku!) but that Mickey symbol on the keychain makes me think it could be a Kingdom Key. Perhaps Riku's new keyblade is the Kingdom Key for the realm between?

Howler, where did you find that lovely lineart of KH3 Riku with his keyblade in your signature? Do you know the artist or the source?
    Oof, sorry I'm late. Excuse me while I put your name in the fanclub op~
    And the artist is Fudgemint Guardian. You can find her art thread link here.

deemed "Riku's Stalker"
    Registered
    Apr 2016

Like usual I'm late to parties, so much KH3 news and drama happening.
    But here is where I'll always check on, and update with new art~
    Spoiler Spoiler: Riku KH3 cosplay Show

https://www.deviantart.com/nipahcos/...play-731788669

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233