Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Registered
    Jun 2017
    KH 1.5+2.5 HD, FF 9, and Far Cry 3

Default Re: Incredibles 2 (and Cars 3) Are Happening

I loved this movie, overall better than the first one. The only thing that made me sad was that they made Rise of the Underminer non-canon. It was a great game and a cool sequel story. At least they used it as a start for the new plot though. I was hoping for a little more family heroes working together but maybe we'll see that in the third one. I'm going for spoiler free because I don't feel like adding spoiler tags lol.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I got to see Incredibles 2 last night and was impressed. It had a lot more action scenes than I recall from the first movie. I feel like the first movie was funnier, but Incredibles 2 has its own merits. There were some funny parts for sure, in which I laughed. Still, to me, maybe it hasn't resonated yet, but I feel like it's hard to top the "Honey, where's my super suit?!" line and scene. The music was well done however. The movie has well rounded music to the scenes being played. Also, I really enjoyed Pixar introducing more super hero characters and their role in the movie. The transition from the first movie to the second movie was well done and it went into a direction I wasn't expecting (in a good way). The villain is shrouded behind a mystery, but I thought it was a little bit obvious on who it was going to be. I thought the villain's scheme was good, but not as good as the first movie. Overall, excellent movie.

TRAPPED IN THE SHADOW REALM! Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Camping in front of Wal Mart til KH3 drops
    Several characters in Avenue Q

Much better focus on the family, decidedly less entertaining villain. Incredibles 3 should take a bigger focus on the kids.

Registered
    Jan 2011

I think the entire raccoon fight should have bet cut, Incredibles doesn’t exist in a realistic world but that still felt overly cartoony, and this is just part of the greater problem the movie had for me: too much Jack Jack. Super powered baby causing trouble is kind of funny but scene after scene after scene of wacky baby shenanigans I got annoyed. But I still loved this film.

Those hypnotism goggles would be an easy way for Keyblade wielder boss fights in some future game.

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts Union X

To some degree I didn't have anything against the villain. The dialogue that was given to the character felt believable but also very preachy. Still I didn't like the film, but it had it's moments.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567