Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: Favorite Star Wars Film

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Phantom Menace

3 2.86%
  • Attack of the Clones

4 3.81%
  • Revenge of the Sith

28 26.67%
  • A New Hope

11 10.48%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

43 40.95%
  • Return of the Jedi

16 15.24%
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,336 to 1,341 of 1341
    Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Default Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by alexis.anagram View Post
    I don't mean to be rude by cutting your post short again, I did read all of it. All I really gotta say is, wow. All that stuff sounds like prime material for a series of SW movies! I can't wait to see those ideas implemented when the first ST film comes out in...oh...wait...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Nah, it's ok since I tend to go into essay-mode more often than not. ;P
    Except they don't show all that in the movies, courtesy of the type of medium possibly can't show all this in detail during the movie's runtime, because while it is all interesting and certainly wonderful worldbuilding which gives depth, it would result in again lots of talking and expository camera shots, something the prequels were widely reviled and criticized for (remember the "the prequels are all about boring politics, too much talking, bad CGI and whiny Anakin"-spiel from the early 2000's?).
    This is something Disney wants to avoid at all costs and as a side "bonus" (for them) if you put all this stuff in extra side material you can make more money!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

-------

On a general side note though,

I find all this bitching and disappointment over the apparent "waste" of Snoke totally hilarious.
    Just because the fandom overhyped (something that reminds me of KH honestly) and people went wild with a bunch of interesting but ultimately unfounded theories doesn't mean that the movies have to actually [I]answer[/I] anything in regards to it.

As a friendly reminder:
    Before the Prequels existed Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious was literally not that much different from Snoke.
    They both have only a single hologram scene in their first appearance (actually Snoke got more in TFA than Palpy got in ESB) and get axed in their first physical appearance in the following film.

Registered
    Sep 2013
    Playing
    Life on Critical Mode

I recommend watching this. it goes over great detail of the easter eggs and some of the behind the scenes of TLJ. Plus there's Pablo Hidalgo.

BTW this is by Lucasfilm.

Last edited by Absent; January 13, 2018 at 04:14 PM.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

New Trailer for the Finale of Rebels dropped:

And holy diddlyin' shit, it's Sheev "The Senate" Palpatine personally making an appearance alongside the other old Clone Troopers and references to the Mortis-crew from "The Clone Wars".

And even better, the Emperor is apparently voiced by Ian McDiarmid himself, who also portrayed Palpatine in the movies!

Keyblade Apprentice Hakan Xatos's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts DDD & Union Cross

As a random thought did anyone else kind of compare
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Sep 2013
    Playing
    Life on Critical Mode

Please make Ahsoka the daughter. Please make Ahsoka the daughter. Please make Ahsoka the daughter.

Please make Ahsoka the daughter. Please make Ahsoka the daughter. Please make Ahsoka the daughter.

Calling it! Ol' Palpy is messing with Ezra through old Sith Sorcery like he did with Yoda in S6 of Clone Wars. The blue fire is very reminiscent of the what he did with Dooku, which gives Feloni an excuse to use Palpy without them meeting physically.

Registered
    Jul 2015

I'm just gonna leave this here. No other video has really summed up my thoughts on TLJ as well as this one.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990