Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    KH3 spoilers are evil DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Default Unbelievably surrounded by ART! DGH's art!

Thanks, Mite, for allowing me to start a new art thread! This one shall be organized better :]
    If ya see any free slots info up there, feel free to message me about it, heh.
    Will update as frequently as possible!
    which means weekly!
    if possible!

Love ya all~ ; )

these being said,

>>> art trade #01 - with Fudge and Voido!! all about it [[here]]

Last edited by DarkGrey Heroine; March 31, 2018 at 06:59 PM.

Registered
    Jan 2015
    Default Re: Unbelievably surrounded by ART! DGH's art!

Let's start this with a recent comic!~
    Spoiler Spoiler: c o m i c - Reactions when I dived in the Undertale fandom Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Some Undertale fanart (also on my dA) Show

Spoiler Spoiler: There will definitely be more Vanitas tho Show

I'll add more when I get the time > o <

Registered
    Jun 2008

D-D-D-D-D-DAMN THIS IS GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE

the comic fanart suits you lavi, keep up the good work yes ma’am

Registered
    Sep 2010

Papyrus and Flowey. OMG THESE ARE AMAZING! THIS GIVES ME LIFE! IT'S SO CUTE WITH PAPYRUS EATING HIS SPAGHETTI! <3 MY LOVE FOR UNDERTALE GROWS BECAUSE OF YOUR FAN ART. <3

Also, do I want to know what Underfresh is? xD

And Vanitas. He's so cool looking. And hot. Super hot. <3 I HAVE NO SHAME! LOL.

Registered
    Jan 2015

Spoiler Spoiler: Prompto is my favourite chocobro Show

Spoiler Spoiler: I'll put this KH browser Chi and Unchained Chi avatars drawing I did some time ago in another thread here too Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Chara and Asriel Show

I'm very sorry not to post more today! No time, no time at all ; v ;
    @chuman Thanks buddy! I don't really know how well the comics will be received on dA, but I will definitely share them with you anyway, fellow forum users heheh
    @Cinder -- I mean UNDYNE! You even changed your username, the user title AND the avatar in the end!
    That's SO COOL!!
    THERE SHALL BE MORE SKELETONS (MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT), more humanized monsters (because I couldn't help but draw Undertale characters as HYOOMANS ), and just like uh... ok but what about life gives me MORE TIME THOUGH HEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHHH *tear
    and please don't fall in the Underfresh trap, don't catch the virus NOT YOU TOO Q A Q
    I'm glad to hear you have no shame about admitting how smokin' hot Vanitas is, because he simply is. He just is. VoidGear will be very, very pleased in the future.
    Last edited by DarkGrey Heroine; October 22, 2017 at 02:33 PM. Reason: (added one more drawing)

Registered
    Sep 2010

My favorite one is the Asriel and Chara drawing you did. The wings are absolutely stunning on them! I love that you add color to your drawings btw. And it's kind of heartbreaking in a way with how you can see Chara looking on, while Asriel looks sad. I really like the red chain around Chara's head btw. <3 Also, Prompto, you gorgeous chocobo, you! And I really like the version of you in the Riku/Mickey outfit. I also know the song you're referring to. lol. Man, I'd love an outfit for real like that though!

@DarkGrey Heroine: Thank you so much! And Undyne is the best! But she's not as cool as the great papyrus! Nobody can be as cool as him, except Sans, of course. XD lol. More humanized looking monsters sounds awesome to me! I can't wait to see more of your drawings. Especially more of the skeleton bros! <3 No worries, I actually forgot about Underfresh until you mentioned it. I'm almost tempted to look, but knowing me, I'll end up forgetting again. xD I have too many things to read and do right now.
    I take it VoidGear is his biggest fan? xD I doubt anybody could resist how banging Vanitas is. <3

Registered
    Jan 2015

Spoopy fanart for Halloween's approaching!!
    Spoiler Spoiler: SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS Show

Spoiler Spoiler: MORE SPOOKY SCARY SKELE... BROS! (humanized) Show

Spoiler Spoiler: NO, THE DAD SKELETON WASN'T FORGOTTEN Show

@Undyne (it's so cool to call you Undyne, I'll never get over it lol I'm totally approving this xD) I wanted to suggest that Chara is wearing a crown of thorns, but only "suggest", I love to leave a lot of space for interpretation <3 and I gotta be honest with you, when I first read your reply, I was preparin' to leave for uni, and as early in the morning as it was, one of your sentences gave no-coffee-yet-me unexpected hype reactions and I would LOVE to illustrate them
    Spoiler Spoiler: The whole reaction chain lol Show

And to be correct, me and Voido are probably his biggest worshippers, that's what I was saying lol xD
    of course, people sane enough aren't gonna fall for the trap called "Vanitas's smokin' hot design and bod and everything"
    but hey, this is all fictional so *throws 29 apostrophe-apostrophe dogs in the air*
    Last edited by DarkGrey Heroine; October 28, 2017 at 06:21 PM.

Registered
    Jan 2015

Meet the artist! I couldn't avoid double-posting, unfortunately, but I want to update the thread weekly~ ♥
    Spoiler Spoiler: without further delay, a drawing of me and the humanized skelebros because I simply couldn't resist! Show

That's it for this week, wish I uploaded more but yesterday I was out at the cinema watching the badass Thor Ragnarok movie. It. Was. Heaven.BADASS heaven!
    Don't be afraid to comment on here, fellow KHinsiders xD that's what I'm here for, nice talks and bad laughs *audible wink*

Registered
    Jun 2015

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey Heroine View Post
    Spoopy fanart for Halloween's approaching!!
    Spoiler Spoiler: SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS Show

I'll be honest: The right one freaks me out a bit, but lefty is not scary, I'M SORRY. HE'S ADORABLE. He? She? They're bros, I suppose it's a he. OH GOD I JUST ASSUMED THEIR GENDER burn the witch.
    He grins like a happy puppy going for a stick, I love it. ;_; And the lettering at the bottom is super pretty.

And to be correct, me and Voido are probably his biggest worshippers, that's what I was saying lol xD
    of course, people sane enough aren't gonna fall for the trap called "Vanitas's smokin' hot design and bod and everything"
    but hey, this is all fictional so *throws 29 apostrophe-apostrophe dogs in the air*

W-what are you talking about, all fictional.
    I AIN'T WATCHING SHITTY HALEY JOEL OSMENT MOVIES FOR NOTHING HERE. IT'S NOT FICTIONAL.
    (Still don't understand how anyone would be able to withstand the smokin' hot design and bod and everything though.)

Meet the artist! I couldn't avoid double-posting, unfortunately, but I want to update the thread weekly~ ♥
    Spoiler Spoiler: without further delay, a drawing of me and the humanized skelebros because I simply couldn't resist! Show

That's it for this week, wish I uploaded more but yesterday I was out at the cinema watching the badass Thor Ragnarok movie. It. Was. Heaven.BADASS heaven!
    Don't be afraid to comment on here, fellow KHinsiders xD that's what I'm here for, nice talks and bad laughs *audible wink*
    The poses are pretty swag in this one, and I lo~~ve the color of the...well, err, ground I guess. This old pink is one of my favorite shades of color.
    I'm also impressed how it looks...hm, somehow "speedy", like a quick doodle, but at the same time, the picture is still not messy or anything. I'm bad with words when it comes to art, so, err, I approves?

Dis me.

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts Union X

Very unique art style and I like the skeletons.

Registered
    Jan 2015

heheheh, thanks Voido and ImVentus!! ~

@Voido: I can't blame you for assuming genders, I mean, it's not like skeleton genders are recognizable right from the start, you gotta know anatomy to make the difference, which doesn't apply here since I draw semi-realistically xD
    well, two skeletons, one in a blue hoodie, the other with a superhero cape and the Earthbound Starman sign on his chest. They're bros, yes,
    Sans is the shortie in a blue hoodie, he's the big brother of Papyrus, the tall one with a cape/red scarf u w u
    Sans is the guy in my avatar and T H E HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH E A S I E S T AHAAHHAHAHAAaaaaa E N E M Y HAAAAAAAAAAAA in the whole game pfffffff it only took me 158 tries to beat him and if you knew the context of the battle, you'd understand why I felt and feel miserable about it and cry inside
    and you, my friend, should play Undertale cuz that's where the skelebros come from

It's interesting that you find Sans cute in that drawing, a friend told me that his creepy face is freaking her out in that one, heheh >:'D

You're perfectly fine with your words when talking art, cmon! this art style of mine is really fun to use and it manages to feel fresh enough for me to keep it around~
    Your reply amused me so much, I love you for this xD gee, I can't wait for our art trade lol ( more details will come soon, Fudge has to upload something before we proceed :3 )

Registered
    Nov 2017

Oh man these are all amazing! The sketchy style with water color strokes remind me of book cover arts. It's whimsical and colorful and it works! I'm really digging your art style. :D

Registered
    Jan 2015

Updating~ weekly as I promised > o <
    Spoiler Spoiler: Skelefamily on a walk~ Show

Spoiler Spoiler: I had a small art trade with a friend on dA~ As someone who didn't play Legend of Zelda yet, here's Zelda! *hides* Show

I wish I had more for this week, but I've been unexpectedly busy... it was great, though, I had a wonderful, productive time

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuyu Tsuyu View Post
    Oh man these are all amazing! The sketchy style with water color strokes remind me of book cover arts. It's whimsical and colorful and it works! I'm really digging your art style. :D
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment interesting that you mention it, you saw right through me xD because in fact, I do book covers and book illustrations irl, for example, as of recently, I'm working with a poetry writer who wants to publish her book this year, this being my second collaboration of this kind. My fanart is lighthearted fun, of course, but I walk on a path in which art is a professional occupation for me

Registered
    Jan 2015

T o d a y we have the magnificent reveal of
    2k17's

so prepare your exclamation marks!!! as me!!! Fudge!!! and!!! Voido!!! will post and gather all pieces of the trade together!

Spoiler Spoiler: my part of the trade, for Fudge!!! Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Fudge's part of the trade, for me!!!! Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Voido's part!! for me and Fudge!!!! Show

Spoiler Spoiler: ok but now, as she herself stated, Voido's serious part is this sansational fanfic here <3 Show

Spoiler Spoiler: my part for Voido!~ title might as well be "Shook hands with an angel" Show

Last edited by DarkGrey Heroine; January 10, 2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: updated with non-blurry image of my part! finally

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

T o d a y we have the magnificent reveal of
    2k17's

so prepare your exclamation marks!!! as me!!! Fudge!!! and!!! Voido!!! will post and gather all pieces of the trade together!

Spoiler Spoiler: my part of the trade, for Fudge!!! Show

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

This is wonderful and also, also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast