Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Default Re: Unbelievably surrounded by ART! DGH's art!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey Heroine View Post
    And here are the requests, darlings and gentledarlings!~

Spoiler Spoiler: for Soldier, as he won the free request from me in December <3 Show

Spoiler Spoiler: trade part for Voido, title might as well be "Shook hands with an angel" Show

Have you thought about turning them into posters?

Praise the Sun! DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition (PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I see you use Mystic Messenger all the time and I've never bothered to look up what it is. XD
    Oh my gosh, Fudge
    it's one heck of a great otome/visual novel game, it's like a real-time messenger app, with chatrooms opening at certain hours, characters sending you in-app text messages and even giving you phone calls - everything also has such good voice-acting! To go through a route, it should take 11 Days, based on your choice of answers during chatrooms, because yes, each character has 1 Good Ending, 1 Normal and 5 Bad Endings, so answers and everything matters! ♥ While at first it might all seem a bit complicated, it's certainly an experience that will captivate you! I played Mystic Messenger like 2 years ago, went through the routes of 2 out of 5 romanceable characters (now it's 7 romanceable characters~), did one more route this summer and now I'm back, I did the newest route and do all the bad endings as well. I plan to re-do my fav boi's route soon, as well as complete the other routes somehow, but with patience, step by step > u <
    I can really, really just recommend this game - no other mobile otome/VN game is THIS much of an experience, it's free to play too, sure you can buy stuff but the game gives you everything even without the use of money. I adore it T w T

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Desire62 View Post
    I like the guy in the purple shirt.
    Nice choice ;D my fav is the tomato guy uwu

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Desire62 View Post
    Have you thought about turning them into posters?
    Since they're fanart of characters who belong to actual game companies, and thus they're not mine, I would not consider selling my pics of them as any type of merch. Copyright! However, in situations like a private commissions (just like any other art commissions), so nothing like mass-production, I don't mind drawing characters for other people or printing them out as one single poster or something. It would be like a friend asking me to make a poster of their favourite anime character so that they can hang it in their room, or like if I ask a friend to make me a plushie of one of my fav characters, in exchange of money or something.

Registered
    May 2017
    College on Critical mode, at level 1

Oh my gosh, Fudge
    it's one heck of a great otome/visual novel game, it's like a real-time messenger app, with chatrooms opening at certain hours, characters sending you in-app text messages and even giving you phone calls - everything also has such good voice-acting! To go through a route, it should take 11 Days, based on your choice of answers during chatrooms, because yes, each character has 1 Good Ending, 1 Normal and 5 Bad Endings, so answers and everything matters! ♥ While at first it might all seem a bit complicated, it's certainly an experience that will captivate you! I played Mystic Messenger like 2 years ago, went through the routes of 2 out of 5 romanceable characters (now it's 7 romanceable characters~), did one more route this summer and now I'm back, I did the newest route and do all the bad endings as well. I plan to re-do my fav boi's route soon, as well as complete the other routes somehow, but with patience, step by step > u <
    I can really, really just recommend this game - no other mobile otome/VN game is THIS much of an experience, it's free to play too, sure you can buy stuff but the game gives you everything even without the use of money. I adore it T w T

Nice choice ;D my fav is the tomato guy uwu

Since they're fanart of characters who belong to actual game companies, and thus they're not mine, I would not consider selling my pics of them as any type of merch. Copyright! However, in situations like a private commissions (just like any other art commissions), so nothing like mass-production, I don't mind drawing characters for other people or printing them out as one single poster or something. It would be like a friend asking me to make a poster of their favourite anime character so that they can hang it in their room, or like if I ask a friend to make me a plushie of one of my fav characters, in exchange of money or something.
    So that's where you got your avatar, i always thought it was an irish knockoff of harry potter wearing an umbreon costume.

Zul
    Registered
    Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    So that's where you got your avatar, i always thought it was an irish knockoff of harry potter wearing an umbreon costume.
    LOL, can't breathe .

Also that soldier heartless art in the snow is awesome.

Registered
    May 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Zul View Post
    LOL, can't breathe .

Also that soldier heartless art in the snow is awesome.
    It is isn't it? i want to have it as my signature picture, like the one you have beneath your post, but i don't know how to put it there.

Registered
    Jan 2015

I already told you who he was, you told me this in the past. Now that you repeat it, I can't help but take it as an insult.
    The character is very different, there's a bunch of characters with glasses in media, so please stop using the "every character with glasses is Harry Potter" false joke.

It is isn't it? i want to have it as my signature picture, like the one you have beneath your post, but i don't know how to put it there.
    I'd edit a smaller version with a part of the art, and then you can put it in your signature via Setting >>> Edit Signature, if you want.

Registered
    May 2017

I already told you who he was, you told me this in the past. Now that you repeat it, I can't help but take it as an insult.
    The character is very different, there's a bunch of characters with glasses in media, so please stop using the "every character with glasses is Harry Potter" false joke.

I'd edit a smaller version with a part of the art, and then you can put it in your signature via Setting >>> Edit Signature, if you want.
    Whoa whoa whoa! hang on a second, it was Darkos who first said the "irish harry potter in an umbreon costume" in the rate the avatar above you thread. I only posted in that thread once, this is the first time i used it.

And thanks, it is a good pic.

Registered
    Jan 2015

Whoa whoa whoa! hang on a second, it was Darkos who first said the "irish harry potter in an umbreon costume" in the rate the avatar above you thread. I only posted in that thread once, this is the first time i used it.

Oh, was it like that? Then both of you will be written down on my Enemies List, the infamous place where all my soon-to-be-eliminated acquiantances' names gather! mwahahahaha
    ha.
    I hate that line tho, no matter who uses it o ^ o.............

Zul
    Registered
    Oct 2008

I hate that line tho, no matter who uses it o ^ o.............
    How many times have you heard that line? Is that a common joke?

Registered
    Jan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Zul View Post
    How many times have you heard that line? Is that a common joke?
    Let's just forget this topic. I just want to post fanart in this thread...

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Oh my gosh, Fudge
    *glances through comment*

*sees "free to play"

Free?! Sweet! I'll check it out when I find the time. :D

Registered
    Jan 2015

this update brings Nier Automata content to this thread, because even though I haven't played this game yet (will do in April), I can't resist the attraction I have for these androids anymore T w T
    Spoiler Spoiler: Here we go! Show

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Dude, your art... It's incredible!

I'd ask if you could do the album art for my upcoming album in a few months, but I heard you're not doing commissions at the moment. I'll keep in touch, though!

Registered
    Jan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    Dude, your art... It's incredible!

I'd ask if you could do the album art for my upcoming album in a few months, but I heard you're not doing commissions at the moment. I'll keep in touch, though!
    Ahh, thank you! ; w ;
    Sure thing!, the reason I'm not doing commissions as of now is the fact that I'm final-year art uni, working on my license and all that end-university mess. It won't last forever, so I'm open to that idea~ :'D

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Ahh, thank you! ; w ;
    Sure thing!, the reason I'm not doing commissions as of now is the fact that I'm final-year art uni, working on my license and all that end-university mess. It won't last forever, so I'm open to that idea~ :'D
    I understand, don't worry! I'm currently third year in education, and I hardly have any time to compose until the summer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast