Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Default Re: Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

Quote Originally Posted by maryadavies View Post
    Dreaded; I sorta do but b/c selling stuff didn't work out it's not really active. Tho yeah grono; I'd prolly gladly do a scarf or hat for someone, it all depends on the pattern! The problem is making sure the writer of the pattern doesn't mind people making stuff to sell. ^^
    Okay, thanks for responding. I hope your business lifts off.

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Way too many to count.....

Default Re: Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    Hey, so I don't crochet or anything, but holy crap you guys are so talented! Like, seriously, if you sold that heartless thing Dusk I'd buy like four haha.
    Haha! Thanks! And I'd totally like give one to you!

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

I can't wait to see your next piece, Mary!

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, Dragon Quest 13, KH Unchained X US

Thread revival!

There's a couple I proly won't post, but I recently made two scarves and a tiny alicorn (The alicorn's for Penny, the younger of my two nieces) for Christmas presents. I'll post up the tiny alicorn when I get back from my walk, and I promise I'll post up the scarves AFTER Christmas so I can be sure I won't get caught by my youngest brother and my sister in law! (Sorry, paranoid there and I want this to be a surprise! Since the kids are not on social media, I think it's safe to post the toys up.)

I'm also planning on making a llama for Evee; unfortunately for Little Jon, I can't find good free patterns worth a crap for pokemon and he likes pokemon, especially Squirtle. (I usually don't pay for patterns.) Gonna end up buying one instead.

Registered
    Nov 2014

So okay. Sis had me running around a bits so this took me a while to post up. Here's Penny's tiny alicorn! The pattern's from Ahookamigurumi.

Turned out really cute and I hope she likes it! I'll post up the llama for a Evee once I'm done with it. Need to get some more yarn and some bigger safety eyes, I thinks. ^^

Also do I think I need to tell everyone here to keep quiet? I don't think so lol. Surprises, you know. But commenting here's fine. Just don't spread this around plzkthks. I know no one here knows my nieces and nephew so I feel safe about this here.
    Last edited by maryadavies; November 29, 2018 at 06:51 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2014

Okay, here we go again. SHH! This don't leave this place since this is for Eviee. Oh, and this ain't no drama llama:

I also found a decent Squirtle pattern (nice!) so making that next for Little Jon. Then I'm making a pair of mittens for Shadowneko, then I'm free of this for now. ^^
    Last edited by maryadavies; December 14, 2018 at 03:09 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2014

Okay. THERE! Done.

I'll get a pic of it from the side on my desk in the morning. Tired, but well worth it! Now all I got is my brother's present (which I'll post up AFTER Christmas since I ish paranoid!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123