Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    *manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Default Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Woot! An art thread I now have! I shall now post art stuff in it!

Spoiler Spoiler: Dapper Espurr Show

Spoiler Spoiler: BBS Trio Furries Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Arceus Gijinka Show
    Last edited by FudgemintGuardian; July 29, 2015 at 04:53 PM.

Registered
    Jun 2008
    ARK, Overwatch, Titanfall 2, Halo 5 Forge

Default Re: Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Well, those drawings from the future man... they'll get you every time. I actually dig the idea of animal crossovers with those three. Aqua's is in my opinion the best executed, just needs a little shading is all. I also like Ven's xD very cool.

Good work!

Registered
    Jul 2011

Your line work is fantastic and beautiful~ It just looks so clean if that makes any sense. You're not feathering the lines which is good, except in the first drawing but that seems more like a quick sketch rather than a finished piece. I also would love to see some colour or shading on your drawings because I think they would be even more amazing like that. I can't wait to see more! C:

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutari View Post
    Well, those drawings from the future man... they'll get you every time. I actually dig the idea of animal crossovers with those three. Aqua's is in my opinion the best executed, just needs a little shading is all. I also like Ven's xD very cool.

Good work!
    With the Ven, every time I look at it I expect his ears to wiggle.XD

Quote Originally Posted by iDrops View Post
    Your line work is fantastic and beautiful~ It just looks so clean if that makes any sense. You're not feathering the lines which is good, except in the first drawing but that seems more like a quick sketch rather than a finished piece. I also would love to see some colour or shading on your drawings because I think they would be even more amazing like that. I can't wait to see more! C:
    Yeah, the Espurr was just a quick little sketch. My coloring kinda varies in quality, but I'll be sure to post colored drawings on occasion.

Thanks for the compliments and critiques guys!

Updated the OP!

Registered
    Jul 2015

I don't know enough about art to give any proper critique, but I like em! Unlike my attempts at drawing, your sketches look pretty crisp and tidy. This is just my own habits speaking for themselves, but if you don't want to color the uncolored pictures, sometimes it's better to leave em be. They look great the way they are!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your take on all the other characters as furries. Ones like Xigbar or Xemnas should be... interesting. :D

Registered
    Mar 2008

Holy crap you made one. Everything is gorgeous!.....that's about as critique as I know how to get. D:

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Bravely Default

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Oh, also these are from the future apparently.
    Haha nice.

I'm glad that you made this thread! The title is awesome as well lol. Those TAV sketches are really good, the one of Ventus is my favorite. It's basically perfect in my opinion. I can feel the emotion of his expression and his hair is awesome.

Registered
    May 2015
    Ocarina of Time 3D, Kingdom Hearts DDD, FF6, Persona 5

Never saw something so beautiful in my life.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Spoiler Spoiler: Furry Zexion Show

Spoiler Spoiler: Zexion sketches Show

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic+Amarna View Post
    I'm glad that you made this thread! The title is awesome as well lol.
    I'm being honest when I say that I was staring at the screen for 30 minutes trying to come up with a title.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey
    I don't know enough about art to give any proper critique, but I like em!
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Holy crap you made one. Everything is gorgeous!.....that's about as critique as I know how to get. D:
    *laughs* Same way. The most critique I can usually give is "I like this because it's good" or "I don't like this because it's bad."
    Last edited by FudgemintGuardian; August 16, 2015 at 03:16 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2015

Ah, these are great! You caught this guy's appearance spot-on. That last startled face kinda made me snicker. This all looks like something from Nomura's concept art, just more cleaned up, less "sketchy," and finished-looking.

By the way, where did you learn how to draw this good? Did you have art classes, or was it more self-taught practice?

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    By the way, where did you learn how to draw this good? Did you have art classes, or was it more self-taught practice?
    Self-taught all the way.
    The art in video games, manga, and pre-90's era comic books were always good references (and certainly always a huge influence on me) and a lot of the time I just do my own thing and see what happens.

Registered
    Jan 2004
    Overwatch & FFXIV

These are fantastic, and yeah I totally see what you mean about mainly just redesigning ears. Maybe design their hands, if they have tails or not, fur some places, scales in Riku's case.

I love your Arceus. I would think his hair would be more up and flowing outward? I'm not too big on the hair style you chose, myself. I don't know, I still love it. I'd love to see you design a Lapras so I can base a cosplay off of it. D: But I can't pay you so. Shoving my suggestion in a folded piece of paper towards you on the table, and you can do whatever.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyance View Post
    I love your Arceus. I would think his hair would be more up and flowing outward? I'm not too big on the hair style you chose, myself. I don't know, I still love it.
    Thanks. Yeah the hair should be more up and out but I'm kinda iffy on doing that because I feel it'd look a little silly, but I should at least try that out and maybe some other hairstyles too.

I'd love to see you design a Lapras so I can base a cosplay off of it. D: But I can't pay you so. Shoving my suggestion in a folded piece of paper towards you on the table, and you can do whatever.
    Hey, you wearing something I did would be payment in itself!

I know I have a sketch of Lapras somewhere in a big pile of little sketches. I'll start working on Lapras when I dig it up (maybe do a couple versions) and post them here on the thread when done and I'll PM you any references you might need (like hair, jewelery and whatnot.)

Registered
    Jan 2004
    Overwatch & FFXIV

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Thanks. Yeah the hair should be more up and out but I'm kinda iffy on doing that because I feel it'd look a little silly, but I should at least try that out and maybe some other hairstyles too.

Hey, you wearing something I did would be payment in itself!

I know I have a sketch of Lapras somewhere in a big pile of little sketches. I'll start working on Lapras when I dig it up (maybe do a couple versions) and post them here on the thread when done and I'll PM you any references you might need (like hair, jewelery and whatnot.)
    The only thing I know I want to do is a bustle dress, like old timey style, have two buns in my like shoulder medium length wig, etc. I just haven't had the right kind of reference to work off of. Driving me crazy how many skin tight back pack she'll wearing cosplay I see and I'm just like nooooooo

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyance View Post
    The only thing I know I want to do is a bustle dress, like old timey style, have two buns in my like shoulder medium length wig, etc. I just haven't had the right kind of reference to work off of. Driving me crazy how many skin tight back pack she'll wearing cosplay I see and I'm just like nooooooo
    7.8 too much backpack.
    Like the idea of it being a bustle dress

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast