Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Default Mega Man Series Discussion

Well, I figured since no one has started one for Megaman yet, I thought I would. Anybody want to get the ball rolling?
    Last edited by Pinwheel; December 8, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Keyblade Apprentice Dark_Rage00's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2007
    whole bunch of shit

Default Re: Official Megaman/Rockman Discussion Thread

Well, All I have to say is I have a 1st Edition special Megaman model/figure.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Well, What do people think about a new Rockman Legends is being released in Japan? It could give Capcom a reason to make a Mega Man Legends 3!

Registered
    May 2007

Why wasn't this thread made before? Megaman is pure win. At least the old ones. The new ones are full of lose and fail.

Incidentally, ML3 pl0x.

Registered
    Mar 2007

Yeah I think there was already a thread about the Mega Man series but I really only miss playing the Mega Man Legends games, if only they would have made a 3rd installment instead of just the 2.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Haku View Post
    Yeah I think there was already a thread about the Mega Man series but I really only miss playing the Mega Man Legends games, if only they would have made a 3rd installment instead of just the 2.

No there isn't. I checked and searched the forums for one. I wouldn't have started one if there was already one.

Registered
    Aug 2005

Quote Originally Posted by HadesDragon View Post
    Megaman is pure win. At least the old ones. The new ones are full of lose and fail.
    QFT.

Mega Man = pure ownage.

Registered
    Aug 2007

What's everyone's opinion on the ZX series?

Pique et pique et colégrame
    Registered
    Apr 2007

Don't start the conversation without me!!!!

I'm a ginourmous Megaman fan, and as you can see by my sig, my favourite series is indeed Megaman Legends. I've got all three of them!

And yes, allstargamer, I'm ecstatic and appalled at the same time that Capcom is making anew Megaman Legends game. I'm ecstatic because it's the first sequel of sorts since 2000, but it's being released on a cheap cellular phone...wth? Because of this, it has next to no chance of being released in America.

I have all of the zero series, which is my second favourite series. Not much to say about though...except I hope Zero is dead this time!

I got the Classic and X collection, although I haven't gotten far in them due to their excruciating difficulty.

And I have the ZX series, and I truly love it. The powers you acquire when you transform are awesome! And in ZX advent, you get to transform into the boss you defeat! I seriously suggest you play ZX advent if you enjoyed the first one.

Well, technically the Misadventures of Tron Bonne counts as an installment, although that one's a little weird.

Registered
    Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Allstargamer View Post
    No there isn't. I checked and searched the forums for one. I wouldn't have started one if there was already one.
    I stand corrected.

Well, technically the Misadventures of Tron Bonne counts as an installment, although that one's a little weird.
    Yeah I played it but I didn't really like it that much, mostly all you were doing are side missions

Registered
    Apr 2007

Yeah, the whole game was kind of like a collection of mini-games, but they were rather well-built. It's just that those puzzle cargo missions are EXCRUCIATINGLY DIFFICULT. Ugh, it's disgusting, I spent hours trying to solve them! My favourite missions remain the ones where you're in the Gustaff and you're shooting. That and the exploration of the Shalaa-kun ruins.

The music's great too, and I like the general feel of the game, you know, the legends-feel. XP There's a good game hidden in there.

btw, Haku, I love your sig and avatar.:thumbup:
    Last edited by Ams Tram Gram; November 16, 2007 at 04:52 AM.

Registered
    Aug 2007

I stand corrected.

It happens. I can see why you would think that though. It's a large forum, and it'd be hard to keep things straight.

Man, am I bummed that they aren't going to continue the Maverick hunter X series. I thought it was genius how they let you play as Vile.

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
    Registered
    Jun 2004

I think Mega Man needs a reboot. I would like to see a new series that uses first person shooter gameplay and be an updated reimagining of the original series.

Registered
    Aug 2007

A first person shooter of Megaman? I don't know. It'd seem a little to similar to metroid if you ask me.

Registered
    Apr 2007

Uh...I guess it would be some kind of change of pace, but I dunno...

This has actually been discussed concerning the sequel (if there ever will be any) to Megaman Legends 2. Now that gameplay has been more refined in games, they're gonna have to come up with a better control scheme than that of the Megaman Legends series. Perhaps a more refined third person shooter?

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast