Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 14 of 405 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2007

Default Re: Pokémon - Peppu deleted the old one, he's so nice hehe

Awesome I just got a Drought Vulpix from RisingDawnStar! Now to attempt to get a shiny Ninetales with the ability Drought with Masuda Method now. *crosses fingers*

Registered
    Oct 2010

I have no idea what the Drought ability is, however I am EV training that Tepig you gave me in special attack. Hopefully I can get a Zorua (I forget how to spell it.) egg, hatch it then put it on the Global Link for an Oshawott. Then I shall have all three starters. >:)
    Speaking of Global Link, it sucks that you can't choose to trade for a Pokemon you haven't seen before. I am in need of a Treeko
    Just gave my friend a shiny hacked Arceus, but he didn't know that it was a hack, for a Darkrai in Diamond

Registered
    Nov 2008
    Various Pokemon games

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr flutist View Post
    Awesome I just got a Drought Vulpix from RisingDawnStar! Now to attempt to get a shiny Ninetales with the ability Drought with Masuda Method now. *crosses fingers*
    Ah I see you want a shiny Ninetales too. XD

Registered
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Bonechill View Post
    I have no idea what the Drought ability is, however I am EV training that Tepig you gave me in special attack. Hopefully I can get a Zorua (I forget how to spell it.) egg, hatch it then put it on the Global Link for an Oshawott. Then I shall have all three starters. >:)
    Speaking of Global Link, it sucks that you can't choose to trade for a Pokemon you haven't seen before. I am in need of a Treeko
    Just gave my friend a shiny hacked Arceus, but he didn't know that it was a hack, for a Darkrai in Diamond
    Drought brings permanent Sunny Day which increases fire type attacks and lets you execute Solarbeam in one turn. Ahh same here. It's a shame we can't really ask for a Pokemon we've never seen before. At least the non-legendaries.

Registered
    Oct 2010

I am in such a need for a Treeko right now. It's mah favourite Grass.
    I'll just battle my cousin or something so I've seen his.

Registered
    Dec 2010

Drought brings permanent Sunny Day which increases fire type attacks and lets you execute Solarbeam in one turn. Ahh same here. It's a shame we can't really ask for a Pokemon we've never seen before. At least the non-legendaries.
    Good to see you're tutoring a new recruit Zeph, but you can do better than a "sun" team. Ninetails is diddlying annoying as are sun teams.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Points View Post
    Good to see you're tutoring a new recruit Zeph, but you can do better than a "sun" team. Ninetails is bonking annoying as are sun teams.
    Ahh I see. I'll try to think of something clever besides the overused. I felt the same reaction towards Pokes like Hydreigon/Volcarona since it seems like most people uses them so I was pretty hesitant on training them. Slightly guilty of using Haxorus. Hmm perhaps... I'm thinking of using Golurk or Sawsbuck someday.

Well like my friend said, "OU battles are like the freaking weather channel!" XD
    Last edited by Zephyr; November 17, 2011 at 07:32 AM.

Registered
    Oct 2010

Good, Tepig has Pokerus.
    Now he just needs a Power Bracer and I'll have myself a fifteen minute session of EV training to glory

Registered
    Aug 2007

Good, Tepig has Pokerus.
    Now he just needs a Power Bracer and I'll have myself a fifteen minute session of EV training to glory
    Congrats on the Pokerus. I actually do have the Pokerus too myself but seeing that you already gotten it... yeah. EV training isn't really that hard as some make it out to be. It's probably those long paragraphs that scare people. XD

Registered
    Oct 2010

The part that annoys me the most is the fact of going through so many battles just to get three Battle Points

Registered
    Aug 2007

The part that annoys me the most is the fact of going through so many battles just to get three Battle Points
    Ahh same here. I haven't yet gotten all of the TMs/items there yet. I always found it funny whenever one of the trainers use a Ferrothorn; almost as if Gamefreak intentionally made him a beast in competitive battling. There are some interesting strategies there that seem out of the ordinary especially Pokemon I never thought of seeing.

Registered
    Dec 2010

Ahh I see. I'll try to think of something clever besides the overused. I felt the same reaction towards Pokes like Hydreigon/Volcarona since it seems like most people uses them so I was pretty hesitant on training them. Slightly guilty of using Haxorus. Hmm perhaps... I'm thinking of using Golurk or Sawsbuck someday.

Well like my friend said, "OU battles are like the freaking weather channel!" XD
    I have no problem with the OU tier. It's the only tier I play in. It's just Ninetails is annoying. You can't switch anything in because it'll get OHKO'ed due to the damn sun. You can't use water attacks for the same reason and it's specially bulky so it's a bitch to kill. It's the only permaweather that's truly annoying anymore. Excadrill is gone and my trusty Gastro trolls rain teams like a boss.

And yeah, I stay away from certain pokes for the same reason. It's why I refuse to use Vaporean, Skarmory, Blissey/Chansey, Ferrothorn, Jellicent etc.

Oh and Sawsbuck is an absolute beast if used correctly. If you send out a poke that's weak to a grass type move as bait and switch out to Sap Sipper Sawbuck, you'll have an absolute monster on your hand. It's only shortcoming is its average speed.
    Last edited by Hero; November 17, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Registered
    Oct 2010

My Gengar tends to take down a majority of the Pokemon in the first Single Subway with Psychic and Shadow Punch.

I just put up my Non-Shiny Charizard up on the Trade Station for a Haxorus.
    I'm really not fussed with what level it comes at, I'll just breed it and then E.V train it.
    Last edited by Bonechill; November 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Points View Post
    Oh and Sawsbuck is an absolute beast if used correctly. If you send out a poke that's weak to a grass type move as bait and switch out to Sap Sipper Sawbuck, you'll have an absolute monster on your hand. It's only shortcoming is its average speed.
    Sawsbuck sounds like a really awesome Pokemon. I'm liking the exclusive move Horn Leech; which is like a grass version of Drain Punch.

Keyblade Apprentice Realm Walker's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2010
    Playing
    Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Majora's Mask

My Gengar tends to take down a majority of the Pokemon in the first Single Subway with Psychic and Shadow Punch.
    Isn't Shadow Punch a physical move?