Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    Aug 2011
    MVC3, SSBB, Pokemon Black, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Default Re: New Super hero Movies ___ The batman Returns ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stooge View Post
    If you're going back as far as 2006 then that means I can bring up X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Punisher: War Zone and Spider-Man 3. Green Lantern just needed to be a better movie.
    Rise of the Silver Surfer was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!! It especially hurt my soul because Silver Surfer is my favorite comic book character. I cringed so much, lol.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    inFamous: Second Son, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Uncharted series, Smart As..., Dead Nation, FIFA '14

I read somewhere online that the rights for the Fantastic 4 may be sent back to Marvel. If that was done, how do you think they'd remedy the franchise?

Registered
    Aug 2011

Quote Originally Posted by XIII Heartless View Post
    I read somewhere online that the rights for the Fantastic 4 may be sent back to Marvel. If that was done, how do you think they'd remedy the franchise?
    I hope Marvel studios get back the rights, they have a much better hang on the vision of the franchises. Of course they would take the franchise "back to the basics" probably doing another origin story. But one thing they've done well so far is get you really into the character's heads so you know their motivations a whole lot better. Instead of just watching some character on screen, you start to actually care about their story. If they turn it into a franchise, the 1st movie would hopefully spend more time on each of the members and how they get a handle on their powers and the world around them. Instead of the "Doom happens to get powers like the FF" convoluted mess, have him actually acquire power through technological means with his armor (he can still know Reed previous to the accident). But I don't think he should be introduced until the 2nd movie....

The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007

So are we talking about superhero films or comic book live action adaptations in general?

They are among the highest grossing films out there. They'll be fine for a while.

Registered
    Oct 2007
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix,GTA V

And the guy they got to play for the role (ryan reynolds) was horrible in it which made it all the worse.

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

I think Fox has a little while left on the contract. But yeah, the rights should lapse soon if they don't make a movie. If Marvel gets it back, I think they'll wait a little while before moving on it. They're very focused on the Avengers and introducing the Fantastic Four could convolute that. But I would love to see the Disney guys make a Fantastic Four cartoon that's actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by wii.red24 View Post
    And the guy they got to play for the role (ryan reynolds) was horrible in it which made it all the worse.
    You started this thread and all you want to is rip on Green Lantern?

Registered
    Oct 2007

@ johnny stooge im sorry for ripping on green lantern although that seems to be the most underproduced peice of trash bad acting box office super hero move failure .............. johnnny boy i started this thread to discuss superhero movies green lantern is a super hero movie.

Registered
    Dec 2004
    Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    inFamous: Second Son, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Uncharted series, Smart As..., Dead Nation, FIFA '14

Great news indeed then. Here's hoping they don't make another movie then. Am I the only one who wishes Sony and Fox and the like would rent their characters out to Marvel so they could be included in future mash-ups? I keep seeing Spidey meeting Johnny from F4 and Bobby from the X-Men, and the like and it saddens me that this may never come to pass on film.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Personally im excited for the Flash movie thats supposed to be released sometime in 2013, i remember watching justice leauge when i was 8 and always thinking man wouldn't it be cool if they made a flash movie !!!

Registered
    Aug 2011

Great news indeed then. Here's hoping they don't make another movie then. Am I the only one who wishes Sony and Fox and the like would rent their characters out to Marvel so they could be included in future mash-ups? I keep seeing Spidey meeting Johnny from F4 and Bobby from the X-Men, and the like and it saddens me that this may never come to pass on film.
    That's actually pretty cool. To comic book readers, the concept of a shared universe is nothing special. But to regular movie goers it can still be considered a new concept. The different heroes working together would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by wii.red24 View Post
    Personally im excited for the Flash movie thats supposed to be released sometime in 2013, i remember watching justice leauge when i was 8 and always thinking man wouldn't it be cool if they made a flash movie !!!
    Flash is definitely possible. The hardest thing would just be accurately displaying the speed of the Flashes without it giving us CGI vertigo

Registered
    Feb 2010
    crisis core

I am really excited for DKR.

But someday sometime, people will start to get bored with super-hero movies. I know, I read it on the internet.

Registered
    Sep 2008

Despite being far off, I'm incredibly excited for the rumored Dr. Strange movie. Is there any news confirming it? All I've heard is that Marvel is hinting at it hardcore. I've heard the same as well for a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12