Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 347 of 388 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 5808
    Registered
    May 2006
    Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

So Funkmaster Flex announced a day ago that he is dropping a mixtape. He says that the mixtape circuit hasn't been the same and he wants to change all of that this year. I gotta tell y'all, I haven't been this excited for a tape to drop since Friday Night Lights. He's going all out with the features, production and everything. So far I can tell you:

Schoolboy Q, Big Sean, Ab Soul, Jay Rock, 50 Cent, Joe Budden, Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Sean Price, Pusha T, Joey Badass, ASAP Ferg, Gunplay and Young Chris WILL be on the tape and there will be a lot more. It will be a two side tape, Playlist A and Playlist B. He says Jahlil Beats, Alchemist, Illmind and Cardiak will supply some beats and left an open email for up and coming producers to submit material for the project. Man, I can't WAIT for this shit to drop. I wanna submit to the mixtape but my stuff is far from where it needs to be. I'll hopefully be ready for the next one.
    Last edited by Rain; February 13, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Always on the lookout for aliens Roronoa Zoro's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2010
    Don't really see why you should care but I might be in jail one of these days
    Destiny, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Registered
    May 2006

Uncle Murda may also be on the mixtape. He stopped by Hot 97 and freestyled. Flex also has a message:

"We not making no records for the radio.. diddly the radio.. All street records... !!!! FunkFlex mixtape!!!"

So hopefully no Khaled, no Rick Ross, no Wayne, no French Montana, no Kanye, no Jay-Z, no Future, none of that.

The tape is called "Who you mad at!? Me or Yourself!?!?"

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

J.Cole dropped his single. called Power Trip ft Miguel. Its a dope as song. Well imo. Beat is diddlying nice. Miguel's part was small but good. Definitely added to the song.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    The Witcher 3, Destiny, Arkham Knight, Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars, Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Power Trip a helluva lot nicer than Can't Get Enough was. Just don't see how it falls into the theme of Born Sinner.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Also Tyler the creator finally announced Wolf and it is releasing April 2nd. About goddamn time he said some shit about it.

Legendary Member
    Registered
    Jun 2008

so i just now started listening to macklemore's the heist, it's different from modern rap and it's dope.

plus this and this happened

Registered
    May 2006

Game and Harry Fraud confirmed to be on the tape. Not much of a Game fan, but Harry Fraud is dope.

Tyler is also dropping a single and video on Oddfuture.com tonight at 12. (He says 9 PM for the West Coast) It better be Awkward from the DJ Stank Daddy Summer Camp mix. That song was diddlying amazing for those 20 something seconds.

Registered
    Mar 2010

It's not bad, I personally like the 2nd track in the video (Bimmer) better.

Fist of The North Star(Freedom) matrix8140's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Gone Fishing-The Cool Kids

@Heartless

The song might actually have a lot to do with Born Sinner. We don't know the actual themes of the album. I imagine it being like Poetic Justice. You'd wonder wth does Poetic Justice have to do with the album of GKMC until you sit down and listen through it.

It's actually funny because if we're really comparing parallels, Miss America might(I'll say probably really) not be on the album just like Cartoons and Cereal. It's a good cut but from what I'm hearing it's what I'd personally would feel would be album cut. Although all we have heard is like lower quality versions that are not album-mixed, if it is on the album I'd expect the master production to be well done with live instrumentation and other things to add more depth to this track.

<.<

Registered
    May 2006

Bimmer is really dope. I like them both though.

Mac Miller, Ace Hood, Childish Gambino, Jae Millz and DJ Khaled confirmed for the FunkFlex Mixtape. He's also releasing it on his new label "So Digital" in March.

Registered
    Dec 2009
    bbs

How does everyone feel about the billboard h0t 100 factoing youtube views into chart position. Becasue of such harlem shake has risen to number one. If we had started this two years ago Rebecca black friday would be Number 1 on the charts..... even fred could get a top ten song this way

Legendary Member
    Registered
    Jun 2008

so i think i'm going to see a$ap in march

Registered
    Mar 2010
    Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories

Been listening to the likes of awolnation and linkin park. Kill your heroes is dope

Legendary Member
    Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    whose taking you. some of their concerts say you have to be 16+ or 18+
    well my dad is disabled so he has two friends taking me. i read up on the site that i need to be 16+ or have someone over 18+ go with me as long as i have written consent.

it's at the upstate concert hall in clifton park