Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 347 of 428 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6410
    Registered
    May 2006
    Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

2 days late but like the man says, better late then never right? He brought back that pre-Thank Me Later energy here.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    inFamous: Second Son, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Uncharted series, Smart As..., Dead Nation, FIFA '14

Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Black Ops, AC: Brotherhood, GTA4, LBP

I'm really feeling Mac millers new mixtape. I like it better than Best Day Ever. best track on there imo would be diddly Em all or Feel it right I think its called. Go get it if you didn't yet.

A
    TaskForce Assemble Protect Lil B A's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    the life of a pimp

i really have to give asap rocky props for blowing up as quickly as he did, downside side is that he goes gonna go downhill as fast as he did coming up

Fist of The North Star(Freedom) matrix8140's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Gone Fishing-The Cool Kids

I'm doubting he'll fall off so easy. The music he makes feels like it's just naturally his thing.

Registered
    Aug 2007

If any of you guys like the Weeknd. You would know he is in the XO gang. Well he is the leader/founder really. So a new artist from the gang just dropped a mixtape. The dude's name is Julian and the mixtape is called Black Hearts. Its pretty dope. Got the same feel sort of like the Weeknd's music.

Registered
    Feb 2006
    inFamous: Second Son, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Uncharted series, Smart As..., Dead Nation, FIFA '14

I wrote this paper on the reasons for the decline of the music industry. I'd appreciate some feedback.

Spoiler Spoiler: Here it is, in it's 6-page glory. Show

Registered
    Aug 2007

I'll check that out in a few. The only good song to come out of Nicki's new album came out. I think its a single now maybe. Champion. Bumping it right now. Features Nas, Drake, and Young Jeezy.

A
    TaskForce Assemble Protect Lil B A's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    the life of a pimp

Mickey factz released his new mickey mause mixtape and honestly words can not describe how wondrous it sounds, also bought iron solomon's monster album and mello music group's self sacrifice album will probably bump those two later in the week. Iggy released a new track with TI, and honestly throughout the entire track you can hear her trying to imitate him.

Also i came across someone new named nacho picasso, he sounds like a weird mix between jasper dolphin, asap rocky, and spaceghostpurp especially with his production. here's his band camp page if you're interested

and XIII i like the article i haven't read it properly i just skimmed through a few parts, but any reason as to why your writing this

Registered
    Feb 2006

It's a research paper for one of my classes.

THO
    Registered
    Jun 2008

Any of you guys hear the song "So Good" by B.o.B? I know it's not as good as some of the underground rap, but it's decent.

You ain't got no YEEZY!?! Crimson Jazz's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Grand Theft Auto V, BioShock Infinite

^Yeah, it's a good song. But B.o.B's singing voice is starting to get annoying.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Registered
    Mar 2012
    The Last Of Us: Remastered

I like rap music, but when I listen to rap music I listen to the oldies from the 90's like Biggie & 2pac and when murder inc became popular. I don't know why, but I feel like today's music isn't much anymore, especially when it comes to R&B. Some songs are good, but I think they can do a lot better.

Registered
    Feb 2006

It's not that the music isn't better, it's that the best stuff doesn't get a push from labels as often anymore. The masses pay for the "pop" type stuff now, so they're what you hear on the radio and whatnot these days. Thanks to the Internet, it's not hard to find out about underground artists, so you just have to look a little to hear the true gems.

I tweeted this about Diggy last night lmao I woke up thinking the real J. Cole retweeted my shit, and then found out it was one of those fan accounts -______- All good though lol: https://mobile.twitter.com/MobileVil...54391173963777