Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 303 of 431 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 6452
    Registered
    May 2006
    Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matrix8140 View Post
    D: Support Nitty! XXL already is down! The Break Presents: Nitty Scott, MC | XXLMAG.COM
    Yup (Trey Songz voice) get up on her asap! She's a problem y'all.

XV just released a new track called Blame Yourself a couple of minutes ago. He linked up with Emilio Rojas, Former G.O.O.D Music member GLC and Casey Veggies. Didn't listen to it yet but I know it's gonna be a banger.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Yup (Trey Songz voice) get up on her asap! She's a problem y'all.

XV just released a new track called Blame Yourself a couple of minutes ago. He linked up with Emilio Rojas, Former G.O.O.D Music member GLC and Casey Veggies. Didn't listen to it yet but I know it's gonna be a banger.

*redoes Yup Trey voice*
    Nitty Scott is just beast and sexy. Thats why her name is Beautiful Beast :p.

And that XV track Blame Yourself is a Head Banger. great production by Seven.

Chip da rapper made a song called 25 wives featuring Wale and you guys should check that out. Its pretty good imo.

Fist of The North Star(Freedom) matrix8140's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Gone Fishing-The Cool Kids

Real Talk. XV dropping a tape probably lol. I mean he's dropping so much material it's like...gatdamn.

:O And I'm listening to Boss Level. Is that Dub Step? D: OFCUK!

J. Cole Looks to Change the Face of Golf [Video] | XXLMAG.COM

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    Destiny, GTA V, Shadow of Mordor, Freedom Wars, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Nevah
    Registered
    Mar 2005

Happy Birthday, Em. One year away from the big 4-0 and still on top.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    Destiny, GTA V, Shadow of Mordor, Freedom Wars, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Kingdom Hearts 2.5

New XV track goes hard bruh, damn. I'm feelin it personally too, I know how that situation goes lol

A
    TaskForce Assemble Protect Lil B A's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    the life of a pimp

Justin Bieber Banned From BET Hip-Hop Awards Rap Battle As He Was Not 'Credible' Contender - TaleTela

did you guys know about this, never in my life have i laughed so hard. i don't know whether to feel rage or pity for this kid either way its funny as shit.

also talib dropped one today and has a lot of good ft. rappers in it. it looks promising gonna listen to it tomorrow

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Amae View Post
    Justin Bieber Banned From BET Hip-Hop Awards Rap Battle As He Was Not 'Credible' Contender - TaleTela

did you guys know about this, never in my life have i laughed so hard. i don't know whether to feel rage or pity for this kid either way its funny as shit.

also talib dropped one today and has a lot of good ft. rappers in it. it looks promising gonna listen to it tomorrow
    I knew about it. I was like oh wow JB wanna be down and do a cypher. That'll be interesting. Then i read that he wanted Luda to write his rap and im just like smfh you failure. thats just sad. I was happy that he didn't get in it. he would've ruined it.

Honestly I want to hear someone sample of freestyle Princess of China by Coldplay ft Rihanna. The beat in the first half is just awesome. Someone can go HAM on that.

Registered
    May 2006

He can't rap. Like at all. He can't come up with his own flow, rhyme scheme, anything. I felt bad for the kid because he embraces hip hop so openly and wanted to be included into something so special and heralded. Rapping can't be taught. Either you're good or you're not, and he's not good so he sought out a professional.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Chris Brown ft T-Pain ninja's in Paris freestyle. Honestly Breezy getting better at rapping the more he does it. T-Pain was just like yelling and shit.

Video : Video: Chris Brown & T-Pain "N****s in Paris (Freestyle)" | Complex

Registered
    Mar 2010

Just thought I'd post this since you guys were talking about it...

I sorta wish Cudi had a verse, but it's still a good track.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Souji Seta View Post

Just thought I'd post this since you guys were talking about it...

I sorta wish Cudi had a verse, but it's still a good track.
    me and you both. I think Wale knew he would go HAM on it so he just wanted a chorus instead.

EDIT: Kanye Just confirmed a new album called GOOD Music the Album. Spring 2012. This is going to be insane. Probably better then MMG's album and YMCMB's album together. Lot of good talent in GOOD and im hoping all of it is on there including Mos and Cudi and Common and John. I hope Cudi doesn't go verseless in the album. Can't wait for this. I hope for like a Single or something to be released soon. And no old track on there .___.
    Last edited by Death; October 19, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

Fist of The North Star(Freedom) matrix8140's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Gone Fishing-The Cool Kids

Cudi isn't really with GOOD anymore I believe. He's running his own label o-o. And I'd hope to hear from the many artists that haven't put out a lot of music. I'll hope that it's better than those other albums :<.

Registered
    May 2006

Quote Originally Posted by matrix8140 View Post
    Cudi isn't really with GOOD anymore I believe. He's running his own label o-o. And I'd hope to hear from the many artists that haven't put out a lot of music. I'll hope that it's better than those other albums :<.
    He has his own label but he's still under the G.O.O.D Music umbrella. Common isn't with G.O.O.D Music anymore though. He signed with Warner Bros like 3 months ago.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Both Cudi and Common are in GOOD. Cudi just made his own band, Common idrk but he still is there.

Lupe released Ligtwork ft Elle Goulding and Bass ( something i forgot it's Bass something) and that shit is real. Great beat. Everyone Doing futuristic or dubstep beats and rappers are really killing it.

Also drake finished Take Care . he said it in a weird way though.
    Last edited by Death; October 21, 2011 at 02:09 AM.