Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 303 of 388 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5809
    Registered
    Dec 2008
    the numerous aromas of lord sizzle

Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Listening to the new Chip tha Ripper mixtape, Tell Ya Friends. Pretty good so far.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Default Re: Official boom, psht. boom psht. boom psht boom boom boom psht.Thread

Rockie Fresh's new mixtape also dropped today. Driving 88. I know Matrix will cover him in CF. But the mixtape is dopeness.

Fist of The North Star(Freedom) matrix8140's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007
    Gone Fishing-The Cool Kids

3rd Edit: :O CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!! http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/01/s...eshman-cypher/

o-o. Well at least I didn't have to say it. I'll also be posting up my friend's mixtape to Blog.

Edit: He gave a shout out to VA :O Or at least that's how I interpreted it xD

2nd Edit: 2011 BET HIP HOP AWARDS CYPHER VA -"757" - YouTube! >.> Ohshet...I wish I seen this before.
    Last edited by matrix8140; January 24, 2012 at 01:06 AM.

Registered
    May 2006

Quote Originally Posted by matrix8140 View Post
    I'm in. Working on my beat right now.

So I'm reading this section on SOHH called Top 5 Dead or Alive and they have a lot of celebrities and emcees select their Top 5, but the thing is, there's a Hall of Fame section (that includes B.I.G, Nas, KRS One, Scarface, 2Pac, Jay-Z, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G. Rap & Rakim). Your top 5 cannot include anyone from the HoF, so I'll ask you guys who's in your top 5?

MF DOOM, Mos Def, The LOX, 50 Cent & Q-Tip are mine
    Last edited by Rain; January 25, 2012 at 07:26 AM.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    The Witcher 3, Destiny, Arkham Knight, Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars, Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Eminem, Andre 3000, Kanye West, Lauryn Hill, J. Cole.

Sometimes you just hear a beat that makes you stop and just....I don't know, you feel it. Common's "Cloth" is that beat for me right now.
    Last edited by XIII Heartless; January 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Quote Originally Posted by XIII Heartless View Post
    Eminem, Andre 3000, Kanye West, Lauryn Hill, J. Cole.

Sometimes you just hear a beat that makes you stop and just....I don't know, you feel it. Common's "Cloth" is that beat for me right now.
    Yea. That tracks hits me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amae View Post
    i know that feel bro, i think we all do

heard emilio roja's new mixtape is ounds pretty good considered this might be his second one

also did you hear cypress hill's new track with rusko. sounds like something they would never make
    Yea Emilio's mixtape does sound good. i just dl it.

Registered
    May 2006

Breaking Point is my favorite project that was released this year. (aside from Phony Ppl's "Phonyland" album) It's not his second mixtape though, it's his fourth. There's Recession Proof, Life Without Shame and The Natural which is just Emilio going off with his old flow. Both are still good mixtapes.

Hearing Emilio and Nipsey Hussle are both to be signed to Maybach Music real soon though. Good looks for both of them.

Registered
    Feb 2006
    The Witcher 3, Destiny, Arkham Knight, Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars, Kingdom Hearts 2.5

So....Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Hoe" song/video....are we all in agreement that it's shit, or is there one among us who likes it? -_____-

Registered
    Aug 2007

<.< I dislike it. With a passion. I honestly do. Has me a bit worried about the album.

Registered
    Feb 2006

I have no more excuses for Nicki. I really don't. Go on and make your money girl. You won't be much for longevity though. Smh damn shame.

Registered
    Aug 2007
    Pokemans & Smash ;)

Yea. Stupid hoe sucked. Like why do people listen to the bad rappers and not the obviously better ones ?

In other news Tyga's Rack City's Remix came out. Wale, Loso, Young , Meek, and T.I.. If you heard Loso's there is no competition 3, They just take his Black City thing.

And Mac is coming out with a mixtape called #Frattrap. They dropped a song called Death of the Emcee. Its pretty dope.

Registered
    Aug 2007

D: Well it's there opinions but at least we have other female rappers that are more our taste like Nitty Scott.

Registered
    Dec 2008
    the numerous aromas of lord sizzle

Chip tha Ripper's "Tell Ya Friends" is the best 2012 hip hop project so far, in my opinion. Love pretty much every track on it. "The Art of Motion" is on some next-level Daft Punk shit.

Registered
    May 2006

I just heard Vodka and Ayahuasca. Oh my goodness, it's crazier than Gutter Waters. The project was damn near flawless. The beats were classic Al and Oh No with it being the gritty, grimey and just straight gutter music I love. I just think Alchemist needs to stick to producing. He's a hell of a producer, but his rapping is marginal. I really really want to review this album though.

Registered
    Feb 2006

Thinking about using logic when I get my Mac soon. But I hear it comes with a steep learning curve. Any truth in this?

EDIT: Don't know if I told y'all I finally started taking piano lessons at my college's music school. It's doing wonders for my fingering at least lol but I'm only 2 weeks in so I'll see if it was worth the time later on.
    Last edited by XIII Heartless; January 30, 2012 at 06:00 PM.