Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Heartless
    Registered
    Jan 2007
    Animal Crossing New Leaf; Final Fantasy Dimensions; Majora's Mask

Default Is it possible to get the Red Trinity in Halloween Town after deafeating Oogie?

I am a completionist, and it is driving me crazy trying to find the last trinity! Can the red trinity be activated after beating Halloween Town?

Registered
    Apr 2008

Default Re: Is it possible to get the Red Trinity in Halloween Town after deafeating Oogie?

If I'm thinking correctly ...(which I apologize If im not) there were 2 things in Halloweentown that took me forever to find, im not sure if they were treasure chests or trinities... but if you're stuck I suppose its worth checking

1 - I think there was a trinity in the town square, but it was hard to see. It was up on top of one of the buildings, and you needed glide to get it. I'm sure if you go to the center of the town and just climb and glide around youll find it

2 - There was also either a trinity or a treasure chest in the graveyard (one of the secret areas that you can only get to by those little doors).

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't think there was anything IN Oogie's house that you could have missed. I think everything is still obtainable.

Hope that helps.

Registered
    Sep 2007
    Any good PS3 game

Default Re: Is it possible to get the Red Trinity in Halloween Town after deafeating Oogie?

i dont know if you can. sorry.

Change soul, set.
    Registered
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1111111 View Post
    I am a completionist, and it is driving me crazy trying to find the last trinity! Can the red trinity be activated after beating Halloween Town?
    After you seal Halloween Town, Oogie's Manor disappears, so I do not think so. But don't take my word for it; I've always gotten the red trinity on the first go-around, so I'm not entirely sure.

Red Trinity: You can use red Trinities once you have sealed Deep Jungle.

Traverse Town - First District, Alleyway (opens the passageway)
    Traverse Town - Second District, gate to Secret Waterway
    Traverse Town - Second District, top of Gizmo Shop
    Agrabah - Cave of Wonders, Treasure Room
    Halloween Town - Boogie Manor, entrance (after defeating Boogie)
    Hollow Bastion - Entrance Hall, second level (accessed via Library)

Nobody
    Registered
    Jul 2007

ive found all the trinites cept blue
    ones

Rix
    hurt
    Registered
    Nov 2006

no, I think it's impossible to get the red trinity after Oogies manor is gone, sorry:(

Registered
    Apr 2008

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Trinity Mark FAQ by EmP

:(
    sorry according to this FAQ it is missable
    sorry, didn't think they would do that, KH usually lets you get everything eventually

Registered
    Apr 2008
    In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
    Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword, Sonic Generations

sorry you cant use red trinity after oogies manor is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Rixam View Post
    no, I think it's impossible to get the red trinity after Oogies manor is gone, sorry:(
    True because if I remember correctly, you only have that chance to get it before you destroy Boogie Manor.

Registered
    Apr 2008

You can make a new file, but without missing anything. You could swap between files seeing which one u want to play. The file u explained and the new one u will probably make to complete the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy Fan View Post
    You can make a new file, but without missing anything. You could swap between files seeing which one u want to play. The file u explained and the new one u will probably make to complete the game.
    I completed everything on the one file? :huh:

Registered
    Jul 2007
    somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!

you mean the red trinity in the house of oogie in the first room? then, no, you can't get it after you cleared halloween town. the house is gone, and so is the trinity..

The Leader of the Broken Hearts Shadow Fenix's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2007

Impossible to get it after completing the world. End of Discussion

Registered
    Feb 2008
    protecting sora,kairi,riku,and all of there friends

if you beat oogie boogie before getting the trinity you have to start all over.srry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast