Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2009
    Default Re: What would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    I want the stuff Sephiroth said. I'd love a party system where we can choose from six-eight people, and also a night-day system, but idk how they'd incorporate one considering Disney movies generally point out when it is day and when it is night and it would destroy some of the story immersion if there is night-day.

Worlds: Aladdin and the King of Thieves (call the world the Vanishing Isle), Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear. Also Tangled, Princess and the Frog (Dr. Facilier would make the PERFECT boss), and Atlantis (I need this in KH3. KH3 will NEVER be complete without it)

Characters: Give me a Type-0 rep like Ace, a Tactics rep, and some guys from I-IV because I can't care about VII-XIII anymore in FF
    I agree with all of this.

And also, if TWEWY is in 3D... Could we get other Squenix characters?

... Is it odd that I want Aya from Parasite Eve in KH? ;-;

тo proтecт тнe тнιngѕ тнaт мaттer Master Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Oh and Pocahontas! MUST PAINT WITH THE COLORS OF THE WIND

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZeR0 View Post
    I agree with all of this.

And also, if TWEWY is in 3D... Could we get other Squenix characters?

... Is it odd that I want Aya from Parasite Eve in KH? ;-;
    The TWEWY thing can be seen as a homage for TWEWY paving the way for KH games on Nintendo DS/3DS systems, also because the people who worked on TWEWY are working on DDD as well. I can see it happening further down the line on an extremely small level, but fans are going to start begging for FF characters since they've been almost nonexistent for three games, DDD making it four.

I'd love to see Aya (but PE and PE3 Aya. Not T3B Aya.)

Registered
    Aug 2009

The TWEWY thing can be seen as a homage for TWEWY paving the way for KH games on Nintendo DS/3DS systems, also because the people who worked on TWEWY are working on DDD as well. I can see it happening further down the line on an extremely small level, but fans are going to start begging for FF characters since they've been almost nonexistent for three games, DDD making it four.

I'd love to see Aya (but PE and PE3 Aya. Not T3B Aya.)
    Pocahontas is a must. And I can see it as a homage too, but I'm hoping it relates a fusion of Square Enix and Disney, rather than just FF and Disney. I donno why, lol. But yeah, FF has been quite absent. However, I think the only FF characters I want to see now are Vaan, Lightning (kinda, not really) and Gilgamesh.

And yeah, Aya from PE and PE2 (I'm assuming you meant PE2, not PE3 ;)).

Registered
    Dec 2005
    seriously fcuk tetris

That actually sounds really cool. =o

Also I almost forgot about Meet the Robinsons. aha that was a great one. I can see that as a world. :)

Registered
    Dec 2011
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

-Rotatable party system (Permanent party members)

-MP system + Command deck inspired battle system.
    MP for Magic, and command deck and CP for physical commands, strike raid and the like.
    Some commands taking a bit of MP when used as well just to even it out.

-Play as other party members. Make it optional, but I really want something like this.

-Treasure Planet, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Atlantis

-Boss replays. FM+ did it, BbS did it; to some small extent. I don't see why KHIII would not be capable of pulling this off. It's pretty much required now.

-Scene select/Theater Mode, I know most games have had this. But if it needs to be in any of the games to come... it would be KHIII

-Optional Bosses, not just one. I want at least four, Square Enix can deliver on this front. We all know they can, so why the heck not?

...hrrrm, I had more ideas but my mind just went blank. xD

Registered
    Mar 2010

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Mar 2012
    the sleep game

I would like a battle system similar to bbs, not like kh 1 or 2 where u basically hit everything and stars come out. Also new worlds, pocahatas world sounds nice, like spockanort was saying. Finally, the arena style multiplayer from bbs,when i finish the game i would like to be able to have fun still with other people

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Kh2 for the 30th time

-Being able to play multiple characters, and being able to switch at will. (just like in Final Fantasy XII) Like let's say you can switch between Sora, Riku, Kairi. (and maybe Lea <3) Then you would have secondary non-playable characters such as Donald, Goofy, world specific NPCs ect.

-Completely new graphics engine. Such as Unreal

-Pixar worlds. Like Toy story, monsters inc, etc.
    -Disney Ghibli worlds, such as Spirited away & Howls moving castle
    -New Disney worlds in general (duh :)

-Starting off the game in Destiny Islands again, however this time the ENTIRE Island is included

-Dramatic age progression with the characters.

-Expanded maps, and bigger worlds in general. For example, let's say Beauty & the Beast returns in KH3; the entire town could be included, and would take up 1 whole map. Then the woods, then the Castle would also only be one map. Or better yet, changing maps would be seamless.

-Being able to walk around in the Gummi ship. & having Max, PJ & Roxanne be pilots for the ship (most likely not gonna happen but hey this is my imagination!) Also completely revamped Gummi travel. Intergalactic travel has a lot of potential, people.

-At the end of the game you can change costumes from the ship (like you can wear your Nightmare before Christmas costume wherever)

I have more, but this would be ideal for me. =)

Registered
    Dec 2003

Basically, I want closure. I want all the questions answered. No more cliff hangers. No more "wait and see". This game has been delayed for far too long to warrant a KH4. No. KH3 needs to end this saga.

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ulti View Post
    Basically, I want closure. I want all the questions answered. No more cliff hangers. No more "wait and see". This game has been delayed for far too long to warrant a KH4. No. KH3 needs to end this saga.
    It will more than likely have a cliffhanger leading into the next saga.

Registered
    Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZeR0 View Post
    It will more than likely have a cliffhanger leading into the next saga.
    Preferably AFTER the credits. So it will be AFTER the Xehanort saga has been entirely wrapped up.

THO
    Registered
    Jun 2008

I agree with Ulti. If the series continues, fine. But don't leave any questions unanswered. I hate the "teased in Days, answered in Birth by Sleep, teases two more questions, repeat." Just answer all of our questions and don't feed us "teased in III, one question answered in bridge game, two more questions, repeat." I want a less random story, a cleaned-up Command Deck system, and someone, let Sora finish his story, give all of the "dead" characters true closure, give us new protagonists, and have Sora end up as a Bastion-esque mentor character.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Kh2 for the 30th time

Quote Originally Posted by Ulti View Post
    If KH3 is going to bring in the amount of money I think it's going to; I doubt this series is ending anytime soon. Sure questions will be answered, but then more questions will be asked. ;(

Registered
    Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Chihuahuaman View Post
    let Sora finish his story, give all of the "dead" characters true closure, give us new protagonists, and have Sora end up as a Bastion-esque mentor character.
    Won't happen, Nomura has stated quite a few times that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story.
    Him being the main protagonist is likely going to stick for as long as the series lasts.

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Mar 2012
    the sleep game

Poor sora, he's going to be worked death by Nomura and all these quests he keeps giving sora.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast