Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Organization Member ShardofTruth's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2007

Default Re: Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiHearts249 View Post
    I'm glad the difficulty trophies don't stack. Sure, you may DESERVE to get the standard and beginner trophies for beating proud mode, but you didn't actually BEAT the story on that difficulty. I'm alright playing 3 times, as well! It's KINGDOM HEARTS, after all! ;D
    It's not so much fun for Re:Chain of Memories though.

Organization Member Sorarocks93's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2012

I'm glad the difficulty trophies don't stack. Sure, you may DESERVE to get the standard and beginner trophies for beating proud mode, but you didn't actually BEAT the story on that difficulty. I'm alright playing 3 times, as well! It's KINGDOM HEARTS, after all! ;D
    Wish more games would do that. I start from the lowest difficulty and make my way through everyone but there isn't a reward like this one.

ι only ѕwιм ғ r e e Master Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

I understand and like the idea of what they were trying to do by not stacking trophies, but honestly in this day and age where time is even more limited and there is something new coming out all of the time, it would have been more time efficient to make trophies stack because nobody really has the time to replay a game three times over.

I honestly have no clue how I'm going to convince myself to finish the first playthrough of Re:CoM let alone THREE, and I certainly do not really want to replay KH1 more than once. The more I play a game over in a short time span, the more I become disillusioned about it and I really do like the nostalgia I have for KH1. I don't want to feel like I'm being forced to play a game just to get a trophy, which is what this is 100% doing because I want to have 100% trophies.

I always play at the highest difficulty to challenge myself, and I'd like to be rewarded by not having to replay a game again in a lower difficulty that makes me feel less fulfilled and where I'm having less fun. And going from the lowest up is also not so fun because I get bored because of a lack of difficulty and just want to be done with it.

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Dragon's Dogma: DA

Ugh. This is gonna be a bitch.

Difficulty trophies don't stack? *facepalm* Even worse.

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Kingdom Hearts - Street Fighter x Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Ugh. This is gonna be a bitch.

Difficulty trophies don't stack? *facepalm* Even worse.
    Has it been confirmed that they don't in this one? I mean, I know it's likely that they won't (since they didn't in the Japanese version) but has anyone with an English copy (perhaps those that broke the street date?) said anything about it?

I agree with Spock here, because new games are constantly coming out (2.5 will more than likely be coming out next year or soon after) I do not have the time to be playing KH1, KH Re:CoM, and Reverse/Rebirth 3 times EACH in order to get the trophies. I mean, I sure will, but it will take a very long time given the simple fact that, while I play KH more than any other game, it isn't the ONLY game I play. Pokemon X/Y this fall, Batman Origins and Blackgate, FF Lightning Returns, I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED Ni No Kuni or Tomb Raider, Bayonetta 2 on the horizon, SSB next year, and I'm not even listing all the games I know, 9 playthroughs of KH between the different stories and difficulties is just way too much for me at the moment.

Now we just have to see if they'll remedy it (if they haven't already) in 2.5. I like BbS, but IDK if I could play all the stories 3 times and KH2 3 times in a short period either.

MIGHTY LONG FALL
    Site Staff Manager
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by kupo1121 View Post
    Has it been confirmed that they don't in this one? I mean, I know it's likely that they won't (since they didn't in the Japanese version) but has anyone with an English copy (perhaps those that broke the street date?) said anything about it?

I agree with Spock here, because new games are constantly coming out (2.5 will more than likely be coming out next year or soon after) I do not have the time to be playing KH1, KH Re:CoM, and Reverse/Rebirth 3 times EACH in order to get the trophies. I mean, I sure will, but it will take a very long time given the simple fact that, while I play KH more than any other game, it isn't the ONLY game I play. Pokemon X/Y this fall, Batman Origins and Blackgate, FF Lightning Returns, I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED Ni No Kuni or Tomb Raider, Bayonetta 2 on the horizon, SSB next year, and I'm not even listing all the games I know, 9 playthroughs of KH between the different stories and difficulties is just way too much for me at the moment.

Now we just have to see if they'll remedy it (if they haven't already) in 2.5. I like BbS, but IDK if I could play all the stories 3 times and KH2 3 times in a short period either.
    Look on the bright side: trophies will carry over between the Japanese and English version.

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Kingdom Hearts - Street Fighter x Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Look on the bright side: trophies will carry over between the Japanese and English version.
    haha yeah, that is true...now if only I had the Japanese version :( That would have given me a headstart ^_^

Registered
    Aug 2013
    SHOVEL KNIGHT!!!!!

I won't play through 3 times consecutively...with ANY game. I think of that as a waste of time. But between me buying it and the PS3 becoming outdated? Of course I'll play through at least 3 times. Trophies aren't really that important anyways; it's how you PLAY the game. Whether you enjoy it, or the feel that it gives you. That's the appeal, to me :3

But if you play for trophies, it's a pain. So I just...don't. Haven't even had a PS3 of my own for long yet, so I might have 5 games or so. I always just played my dad's PS3 and my PS2.

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Final Fantasy XV Beta; KH 2.5 ReMIX; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Type-0

Quote Originally Posted by kupo1121 View Post
    Those are people who had already 100% the trophies in the Japanese version

Registered
    Nov 2005

Skipping cutscenes I can probably speedrun beginner & standard fairly quickly. CoM is where it gets bogged down.

Not looking forward to BBS trophies. 12 trophies just on difficulty playthroughs. Maybe even as high as 20 if they also count Secret & Final Episodes. Getting 9,999 arena medals with each character, urgh!

Registered
    Feb 2011
    None

Trophy list looks easy as hell. I did all of this multiple times in the PS2 version. Looking forward to it

Registered
    Mar 2013

Trophies aren't really that important anyways; it's how you PLAY the game.

But if you play for trophies, it's a pain. So I just...don't.
    The only time I actually play for Trophy collection is with HD remasters. Generally I've already played the game before, so Trophy completion gives me a little extra incentive to play and/or challenge myself.

The Speedster Trophy is especially interesting to me, since I want to try speedrunning KH1​. :D

Registered
    Oct 2011
    Final Fantasy II

Thanks for the list! :D

I'm wondering if I'll be able to do the Speedster run on Easy Mode with unchanging armor or if it'll be too difficult and drag out the playtime beyond the limit.

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Final Fantasy XV Beta; KH 2.5 ReMIX; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Type-0

It's so easy on beginner mode.
    They give you like 8 strength ups, guard ups etc. and you automatically get equipped with two items(which don't count towards the unchanging armor). The entire game was a breeze. At one point, I leveled up three levels at once.

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Playing
    Persona 4 Arena / Waiting for Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Default Re: Completely Translated Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Just like to add that if you have a Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, any trophies you have unlocked will be transferred to the localised copy of the game.
    So does that mean there is only one trophy list for Kingdom Hearts ? As in if I pop in my NA copy next week my list will just switch from Japanese to English instead of giving me a whole new list ? Just want to confirm that I understand this correctly lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast