Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2004
    Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Flanix View Post
    You're very welcome! I'm just compiling information for easier reference though... the TC and the FAQ writer have done a way greater job than me to help us.

Glad to be of some help, anyway. And congratulations for finally netting that trophy! I can vouch for the fact that it's not easy. :D
    Right, it'd be cool if we could get it all compiled and up on the website or something for everyone to use as a reference (with credit to all the authors of course).

And yes, it was definitely time consuming, but it was good cuz it got my Sora from mid 40's to level 70. Will make the level 99 trophy much easier.

Problem is, now I'm struggling with the last Gummi Ship trophy. T_T

Registered
    Dec 2007

Fantastic guide! I copied/pasted it on my iPad notes and I just deleted when I reached the required amount.

A tip for everyone who is hunting Pink Agaricuses.

Deep Jungle is way too tedious and the respawn probability is pretty bad. Goofy and Donald also get in the way when you use Ragnarok.

I suggest you go to Atlantica.

Abilities recommended/needed: Lucky Strike (Sora + Donald + Goofy), Encounter Plus
    Set Donald and Goofy to manual and all their actions to "use occasionally" so they don't interfere at all.

Descent in the Throne Room and go to the Undersea Cave. There is always a Pink Agaricus there. You should follow the standard technique (cast Aerora/Aeroga + Stop/Stopra/Stopga). You can't get as many hit as you would in Deep Jungle with the help of Ragnarok but you can get up to 60 hits. There is a high probability that within these 60 hits, the Agaricus will give you 2 Serenity Powers (it did twice for me).

To make it respawn move 2 areas, from the Undersea Cave to the Tranquil Grotto and then to the Undersea Valley and then back in the Undersea Cave. They always respawned that way for me.

You'll have the required synthesis materials in 10 minutes and you won't waste the huge amount of time I did hunting in Deep Jungle.

Registered
    Oct 2009

^I'm amazed you got anything out of if in Atlantica, D&G kept ruining it in that location for me.

Nobody
    Registered
    Sep 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Lnds500 View Post
    Fantastic guide! I copied/pasted it on my iPad notes and I just deleted when I reached the required amount.

A tip for everyone who is hunting Pink Agaricuses.

Deep Jungle is way too tedious and the respawn probability is pretty bad. Goofy and Donald also get in the way when you use Ragnarok.

I suggest you go to Atlantica.

Abilities recommended/needed: Lucky Strike (Sora + Donald + Goofy), Encounter Plus
    Set Donald and Goofy to manual and all their actions to "use occasionally" so they don't interfere at all.

Descent in the Throne Room and go to the Undersea Cave. There is always a Pink Agaricus there. You should follow the standard technique (cast Aerora/Aeroga + Stop/Stopra/Stopga). You can't get as many hit as you would in Deep Jungle with the help of Ragnarok but you can get up to 60 hits. There is a high probability that within these 60 hits, the Agaricus will give you 2 Serenity Powers (it did twice for me).

To make it respawn move 2 areas, from the Undersea Cave to the Tranquil Grotto and then to the Undersea Valley and then back in the Undersea Cave. They always respawned that way for me.

You'll have the required synthesis materials in 10 minutes and you won't waste the huge amount of time I did hunting in Deep Jungle.
    I actually disagree with this as I've found a much easier way to take care of a Pink Agaricus in Deep Jungle.

Here's what you'll need to have:
    Abilities:
    -Lucky Strike(all members)
    -Ragnarok
    -Air Combo Plus(as much as you can)
    -MP Rage/Haste
    -Cheer
    Keyblade:
    -Diamond Dust ~gives +3 MP~(must defeat Ice Titan)
    Summon:
    -Bambi(complete a # of torn pages for 100 acre wood)
    Magic:
    -Stopga(natural game progression/defeat the Phantom in Neverland)
    -Aeroga(natural game progression/get all 99 dalmations)

Strategy:
    -Head to the Tree House in Deep Jungle until you see a White Mushroom spawn in the area.
    -Cast Stopga on all 3 Mushrooms.(Pink Agaricus will spawn)
    -Once spawned, target the head so that Ragnarok shows up under the Triangle command.
    -Summon Bambi at this point.
    -Cast Aeroga on yourself.
    -Wait until your MP is full from Bambi MP hording.
    -Cast Stopga on the Pink Agaricus.
    -Unleash Ragnarok multiple times including a few Air Combos if you can and don't stop attacking until you see Tech Points.
    -For this to work the best, you'll need to maximize your MP which basically means leveling up until your MP can reach the max.
    -With bambi spawned, Donald and Goofy will disappear, and Bambi won't attack.

If I missed something, or something is unclear to you, I would be happy to post video footage of what I'm talking about.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    ^I'm amazed you got anything out of if in Atlantica, D&G kept ruining it in that location for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumrush View Post
    I actually disagree with this as I've found a much easier way to take care of a Pink Agaricus in Deep Jungle.

Here's what you'll need to have:
    Abilities:
    -Lucky Strike(all members)
    -Ragnarok
    -Air Combo Plus(as much as you can)
    -MP Rage/Haste
    -Cheer
    Keyblade:
    -Diamond Dust ~gives +3 MP~(must defeat Ice Titan)
    Summon:
    -Bambi(complete a # of torn pages for 100 acre wood)
    Magic:
    -Stopga(natural game progression/defeat the Phantom in Neverland)
    -Aeroga(natural game progression/get all 99 dalmations)

Strategy:
    -Head to the Tree House in Deep Jungle until you see a White Mushroom spawn in the area.
    -Cast Stopga on all 3 Mushrooms.(Pink Agaricus will spawn)
    -Once spawned, target the head so that Ragnarok shows up under the Triangle command.
    -Summon Bambi at this point.
    -Cast Aeroga on yourself.
    -Wait until your MP is full from Bambi MP hording.
    -Cast Stopga on the Pink Agaricus.
    -Unleash Ragnarok multiple times including a few Air Combos if you can and don't stop attacking until you see Tech Points.
    -For this to work the best, you'll need to maximize your MP which basically means leveling up until your MP can reach the max.
    -With bambi spawned, Donald and Goofy will disappear, and Bambi won't attack.

If I missed something, or something is unclear to you, I would be happy to post video footage of what I'm talking about.
    Can you perform Ragnarok when you summon Bambi?

The problem with Deep Jungle is that I couldn't get it to respawn. I moved between areas, I went back to the Gummi ship... it was pretty random. In Atlantica it's very easy to make it respawn. I collected everything in half the time I needed in DJ just to find one.

or Reun. Whichever's fine, really. Solosis's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2013

Can you perform Ragnarok when you summon Bambi?

The problem with Deep Jungle is that I couldn't get it to respawn. I moved between areas, I went back to the Gummi ship... it was pretty random. In Atlantica it's very easy to make it respawn. I collected everything in half the time I needed in DJ just to find one.
    One question from me, if you don't mind: do you know whether or not Encounter Plus might have played a part in causing the Agaricus to spawn? Like, when using your method in Atlantica, does it matter that you equip the ability or not?

I'm asking this because I once noticed when hunting Gigas Shadows that with Enc Plus equipped, I can't get them to respawn after I kill them all, even after going two or three maps away before returning. I had to board the Gummi Ship and make another landing for it them to respawn. But without Enc Plus, just going two maps and returning did the trick. This had happened only once to me, though, and ever since then I would just leave and revisit the world to cause the miniboss to reappear.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Flanix View Post
    One question from me, if you don't mind: do you know whether or not Encounter Plus might have played a part in causing the Agaricus to spawn? Like, when using your method in Atlantica, does it matter that you equip the ability or not?

I'm asking this because I once noticed when hunting Gigas Shadows that with Enc Plus equipped, I can't get them to respawn after I kill them all, even after going two or three maps away before returning. I had to board the Gummi Ship and make another landing for it them to respawn. But without Enc Plus, just going two maps and returning did the trick. This had happened only once to me, though, and ever since then I would just leave and revisit the world to cause the miniboss to reappear.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure it did.

I didn't try it without Encounter Plus but as I guess you know, Encounter Plus makes the Heartless respawn in every room after you exit it, otherwise you'll just end up cleaning up the world completely. That way you don't have to go back to the gummi ship when you are hunting a specific Heartless.

As far as the Gigas Shadow goes, I just went back to the Gummi ship and returned. But the Agaricus method worked every single time in producing yet another Agaricus. I didn't have to leave Atlantica once.

Btw, I just tried summoning Bambi and using Ragnarok on Ansem and I couldn't do it. As I remembered, the abilities are crippled once you summon (not sure about Tinker Bell)

Registered
    Sep 2013

Right, thanks.

As for special attack abilities like Ragnarok, you can't use them when a summon is active. Tinker Bell is no exception; when I summoned her in my battle against Unknown, Strike Raid became unusable until she went away.

Registered
    Mar 2010
    Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories

Where's the best place to farm wyverns for Power Crystals?

Registered
    Sep 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ajmrowland View Post
    As much as I'd love to say Traverse Town, I'd have to say Deep Jungle. At the Treehouse, at least two spawn by the entrance from the Climbing Trees, and I think four more on the base where Pink Agaricus would normally show up if the floor had been busted by Sabor.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ajmrowland View Post
    I on the other hand, would say Traverse Town (2nd district). You get 3 Wyverns as soon as you enter and the square close to the Gizmo shop is filled with them. Of course, when you have Encounter Plus, any area will do so just pick one that best suits your strategy. 2nd District is pretty "straightforward" though - there isn't a lot of jumping, running around etc.

You enter from 1st District, clear the area near the entrance, clear the square, kill the two outside of the Gizmo shop and then enter the shop. Back out and back the way you came. Repeat until you have everything you need.

Registered
    Sep 2013

I on the other hand, would say Traverse Town (2nd district). You get 3 Wyverns as soon as you enter and the square close to the Gizmo shop is filled with them. Of course, when you have Encounter Plus, any area will do so just pick one that best suits your strategy. 2nd District is pretty "straightforward" though - there isn't a lot of jumping, running around etc.

You enter from 1st District, clear the area near the entrance, clear the square, kill the two outside of the Gizmo shop and then enter the shop. Back out and back the way you came. Repeat until you have everything you need.
    He's right! Dang, how could I have forgotten about the Wyverns beyond the entrance?

Yeah, Traverse Town is the best place. There are 18 Wyverns in total in the Second District alone: 3 by the entrance, 3 at the square, 1 near the hotel, 1 across the hotel, 2 by the Gizmo Shop entrance, 1 along the alley to the Dalmatians' house, 1 along the alley to the Third District, and 6 at the rooftop. Yep, you'll be harvesting Power Crystals in no time here.

Thanks, Lnds500. :P

Registered
    Sep 2013
    KH 1.5, P4G, FF 13-2

This is really helpful! Thanks for the guide!
    I have a question though: How often do the heartless drop items? Because I've been fighting heartless like a maniac to get my items together but they barely drop anything, even with lucky strike. The only heartless that drop items are the red nocturne, blue rhapsody and yellow opera. I grinded for like 4 hours in different worlds and I only managed to synthesis one new item (and I only needed one item for that). Is it normal that they don't really drop anything? _ノ乙(、ン、)_

Registered
    Sep 2013

What you need to do is to always equip as many Lucky Strikes (3 is the maximum, one from each character) as you can. Also, if you have Encounter Plus, try to equip that to help ease the burden.

Sometimes a run from one end of the world to the other can net you many, many items, while other times, only few. It all depends on luck and there's sort of nothing you can do about it other than modifying the drop rate with Lucky Strikes. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. :P

What items are you looking for, exactly?

Registered
    Sep 2013
    KH 1.5, P4G, FF 13-2

oh.. well they all have Lucky Strike equipped but I guess I just need to defeat more heartless? Maybe I don't have enough luck atm :3. It just seemed harder to get items (compared to KH maybe? idk).

I don't really know what exactly I need because there are too many items I'm missing, I think I'll just try following the guide and just visit the worlds again.

Thanks though! :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast