Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ι only ѕwιм ғ r e e Master Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Kingdom Hearts FM trophies in the OP

Registered
    Dec 2006

While it definitely is possible to get Clear Game: Proud (which getting that I imagine would unlock Clear Game: Final Mix and Clear Game: Beginner automatically), Unchanging Armor, Undefeated & Speedster all in one playthrough, one is going to have to be really good at the game in order to do so.

I will probably go for Clear Game: Final Mix and Undefeated with maybe going for Unchanging Armor as well in a first playthrough. If I do a second playthrough, I will play on Beginner and try to get Speedster.
    Last edited by TepidShark; March 12, 2013 at 09:15 PM.

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

I like the Trophy for getting Oathkeeper, that awesome, but I never got all the Keyblades in KH1 (Unitma Weapon hell)

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Final Fantasy XV Beta; KH 2.5 ReMIX; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Type-0

Urg, these trophies are amazing. They really are. I am excited beyond belief at getting the chance to complete these trophies. Even though some seem tough, this actually feels like an easy set of trophies.

Edit: Jesus Goofy.

Registered
    Jul 2008

Days added (please ignore my terrible Japanese those titles are all kinds of romantic and idk how to translate por favor)

Edit: I changed the translation for the Days trophy titles a bit. I think they work a little better. Somebody more experienced can do A LOT better at reading them...
    Last edited by The Mod Spockanort; March 12, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

Commodore SephiMog Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dynasty Warriors 8 xl, Republic at war

Quote Originally Posted by Master Spockanort View Post
    Days added (please ignore my terrible Japanese those titles are all kinds of romantic and idk how to translate por favor)

Edit: I changed the translation for the Days trophy titles a bit. I think they work a little better. Somebody more experienced can do A LOT better at reading them...
    Thanks for all the effort. ^__^

All the trophy graphics look really awesome.

Lol, with the names of the last three Days-trophies they're really trying to hammer the "growing hearts"-fact revealed in DDD home, don't they?

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    Thanks for all the effort. ^__^

All the trophy graphics look really awesome.

Lol, with the names of the last three Days-trophies they're really trying to hammer the "growing hearts"-fact revealed in DDD home, don't they?
    Yeah xD Also I fixed it one more time xD I'M SO INDECISIVE :x

But yeah it is definitely throwing back to KH3D and the whole "Hearts grow" (thank goodness!)

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

But yeah it is definitely throwing back to KH3D and the whole "Hearts grow" (thank goodness!)
    So in a way, all connecting together back our recent title... Clever.

Commodore SephiMog Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dynasty Warriors 8 xl, Republic at war

Sometimes the tendency of Japanese writing to have several different meanings/translations can be a curse as well I see, lol.

It's a neat little gimmick so to say, partly tying in even the trophies to the underlying themes of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by oathkeeperriku09 View Post
    So in a way, all connecting together back our recent title... Clever.
    Yeah well, Nomura did say that he wanted to bring everything together before KH III, so even this is a small but subtle nod to that. Although only people who have played DDD will recognize it immediately while others who first see it may be lead to think more about what the whole "no heart"-issue is about and start to suspect something is even more foul about Xemnas. *ggg*

---

BtW, some of the Trophy images are truly adorable, like the Jiminy or Chip n'Dale-one.

KHI Site Staff
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Sometimes the tendency of Japanese writing to have several different meanings/translations can be a curse as well I see, lol.
    Well, all languages are like that! Any language can have double meanings and puns and ambiguity etc. It's just that the specific differences between two languages (in this case articles, pronouns and plurals) make that sort of thing hard to retain in translation :C

As the Badass Neon Queen~ Roxie1563's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2012
    inFamous 1, 2, and Second Son. KH1.5 and 3D

It's a neat little gimmick so to say, partly tying in even the trophies to the underlying themes of the series.

Yeah well, Nomura did say that he wanted to bring everything together before KH III, so even this is a small but subtle nod to that. Although only people who have played DDD will recognize it immediately while others who first see it may be lead to think more about what the whole "no heart"-issue is about and start to suspect something is even more foul about Xemnas. *ggg*

---

BtW, some of the Trophy images are truly adorable, like the Jiminy or Chip n'Dale-one.
    I like the trophies!! :D I really like it when everything leads up to the big finale, don't you think? :)

I really love Trophy of Kairi! :D She's so cute!! Gosh, I wonder how Trophy of Aqua looks like.. O_O Give me my Trophy of Aqua now!!

Registered
    Mar 2010
    Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories

I'm loving this! but I still thinkg WYWUAS and AIW were lazy names. nice songs though!

I myself will do a separate Beginnier playthrough for unchanging, undefeated, and speedster. everything else I can get in Proud.

Registered
    Jun 2009
    Naruto SHIPUDDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

"Andy fee ted!" (Undefeatable trophy name using Google Translate).

I lol'd.

Registered
    Jul 2008

(I am slightly sad these titles are kind of uninspired but that is okay. I am hoping the localized version has a bit more...personality...LIKE SE WHY PRIME STAR WARS NOD FOR ENIGMATIC MAN xD)

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Kingdom Hearts - Street Fighter x Tekken

I kind of wished they didn't reuse like 12 different images of Sora for some of the trophy images but overall, I like these trophies. Sure they aren't super-detailed and amazing like the Final Fantasy XIII ones, for KH I really like them ^_^ I don't expect each trophy to look like they did in Re:Coded and DDD where each trophy was designed for it because this is just an HD collection after all haha

As for the trophies themselves, some of them sound really difficult O_o I really want people to get this game and explain the trophies online because some of them sound difficult O_o For the "No Continues" ones, if you die, I hope you can click "Retry" and then that would be fine since you didn't click "Continue." Also, the no change in equipment sounds hard but I'll probably do that my first playthrough as well since I won't have to fear about running through the game in 15 hours which will no doubt be the hardest part (I'm curious if doing it on Beginner counts since then I can't see it being all that bad <_<)...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast