Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2007

Default some guys messing with my girlfriend

I'm not one to dump my problems on other people but I'm really at a loss on this one.

I got into a relationship with this girl in school like two weeks ago, everything has been going pretty smooth except for once thing. One of her "friends", by the way I've hated him for 2 years now, has been touching her in places he aught not to, its not sexual harassment or anything but still I haven't been doing those things and yet she lets her "friend" do it and not her boyfriend? HUH? so I talked to her about it and she told me not to worry that she'll tell him to stop. Well its been four days since she "told" him and nothing has changed. I'm not sure if this is just what Americans do, I'm sorry not to sound ignorant or anything but I've lived in the states for a while but I still hold on to my European morals. All I can say is that in the country I come from he'd get his teeth knocked out and that'd be the end of it, but in the US I'd be a sent to a correctional facility and I don't really wan that. My girlfriend also doesn't want me to step in and impose my authority because he's her friend. He's really stepping on my toes but I can't really fight back. Oh yeah I don't think I mentioned that I was diagnosed with clinical depression about three months ago so thats not helping much either. I really like this girl and I hope this relationship will last but this guy has to stop cuz he's messing with my cultural boundaries and I can't take much more.

So any words of wisdom. Any helpful advice? cuz I could really use it right now.

The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Default Re: some guys messing with my girlfriend

Honestly, it has nothing to do with culture.... but if your g/f keeps allowing things you dont like. I would say, dont waste your time on her... it'll just make you feel worse. She obviously doesnt care that much, so why should you keep on?

Registered
    Dec 2007

You make a good point but outside of school she's not like that at all and she really does care. She's the only one who was there for me when I went into depression, all my friends just sorta left. That and she is really all I have, I kinda lost everything after going into depression and now I'm trying to rebuild and its going really slowly but its getting there. I just don't want to lose everything all over again just because of something dumb like this. on the other hand I don't want to blow up and do something stupid.

Squall & Lightning>>>Cloud Roxas9001's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2007
    FFVIII

My Gf is kinda like that but I keep her in check. I would be best if u talked to her friend before releasing your rage on him because if u attack him that would make stuff worse.

Registered
    Dec 2007

thats what I want to do but there are two major problems. 1 she doesn't want me to do that, why I have no freaken clue and she won't tell me why I can't. 2 If I do say something he's one of those guys that will just do it more to piss me off cuz he knows I can't to anything about. maybe thats exactly what he's doing since she's talked to him. I don't know I feel kinda like a beaten dog chained to a wall while some guy just keeps poking with a stick and his hand is just out of reach of my crushing bite.

You ain't got no YEEZY!?! Crimson Jazz's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Grand Theft Auto V, BioShock Infinite

If she doesn't let you touch her but he touches her, then you should kick her to the curb, or just beat his ass to show your authority.

Squall & Lightning>>>Cloud Roxas9001's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2007
    FFVIII

Yea I agree with Twlightman maybe she likes her friend more than u. If dats the case kick her to the curb.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Sounds like a plan, I'll see you in the white padded rooms! No really man do I want to do that but again, not the smart thing to do I'll lose more then just a girlfriend I'll lose my freedom and my sanity.

could not be found. Darkly Aesthetic's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2007

"What's with these homies, dissin' my girl?
    Why do they gotta front?"

SO yea what exactly is he doing to her?
    You said it's somethin she wont let you do....is he touching her breasts or vagina or something?

Before you beat his ass, try telling him "AY HOMIE, THAT'S MAH GURL, GET YOUR OWN" :D

and besides you and her might be better suited as friends instead of a relationship ._.

Registered
    Apr 2006

My friend had a problem like that. For some reason my school has a title for everyday of the school. Since we have younger people I will put it in spoilers.

[SPOILER]Slap the Ass Day, Nutchecker Day, and things for the rest of the week.[/SPOILER]

So she kept on getting her getting her a** slapped and I don't know if she liked it or not. People still do it and I really don't know why since it was smaller than her) and all she did wover and they even dared me to do it, but being respectful I didn't. This one guy jumped on her (he was as laugh.

I don't like her but this a problem I that you have something like this. If she does care about you I would say to stay with her. Stand up for yourself, even though she told you not to if it truly is bothering you. And America is just like anywere else, since I even got punched for something that another person did.

I agree with the rest of the guys so that she is with you. Or even tell her how you completely feel and she will hopefully listen.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Darkly Aesthetic View Post
    "What's with these homies, dissin' my girl?
    Why do they gotta front?"

SO yea what exactly is he doing to her?
    You said it's somethin she wont let you do....is he touching her breasts or vagina or something?

Before you beat his ass, try telling him "AY HOMIE, THAT'S MAH GURL, GET YOUR OWN" :D

and besides you and her might be better suited as friends instead of a relationship ._.
    well yes he touching her rear and her breasts when he thinks I'm not paying attention. he thinks its funny. And yeah we've been friends for three years she wanted to step it up so I thought why not we've liked one another as more then just friends for a while and I don't know if there's any turning back on that. Oh and he is dating someone else, just thought I'd throw that in...

Registered
    Apr 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiros_TH View Post
    well yes he touching her rear and her breasts when he thinks I'm not paying attention. he thinks its funny. And yeah we've been friends for three years she wanted to step it up so I thought why not we've liked one another as more then just friends for a while and I don't know if there's any turning back on that. Oh and he is dating someone else, just thought I'd throw that in...
    To tell you the truth, I don't think that is funny. If it is once and is a joke that you and him did together than maybe. If he is touching her breasts then you really should do something about that. Maybe you can tell his girlfriend what he is doing and see what she does.

You ain't got no YEEZY!?! Crimson Jazz's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Grand Theft Auto V, BioShock Infinite

Yeah, tell his girlfriend and see what happens after that.

Registered
    Dec 2007

...well I've tried than and she said he like that. I asked if she was gonna do anything about it and she decided not to. Y'know I think I might take up your advice and share some of my thoughts with him, I just hope I can keep it in English. then again knowing me something will go wrong, he'll give me a smart @$$ comment and I'll snap I'm on edge as it is.

Registered
    Apr 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiros_TH View Post
    ...well I've tried than and she said he like that. I asked if she was gonna do anything about it and she decided not to. Y'know I think I might take up your advice and share some of my thoughts with him, I just hope I can keep it in English. then again knowing me something will go wrong, he'll give me a smart @$$ comment and I'll snap I'm on edge as it is.
    We'll prepare you speech and then post it before you say it. Some people on hear can help you edit some of the words if needed. Just try to keep your temper since I do the same sometimes. Try a breathing exercise.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast