League of Legends is a game where players are formed into 2 even teams with 1–5 champions on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". A match is won when either the opposing team's Nexus is destroyed or the other team surrenders. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets". Turrets are often placed along a path to each base referred to as a "Lane". Along the way, each player must gain levels from killing the opposing team's "Champions" and "Minions" (small NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters (some of which grant buffs known as Crests upon death). Also, champions purchase "Items" with in-match gold to improve their champion. In League of Legends, each player starts at level 1 at the beginning of the match and can obtain the maximum of level 18 with their champion, leveling 4 different champion-specific abilities.Dominion: Who cares.
Also, if you want to watch your own (or other people's) replays: League Replays | Download the LOL Replay Client
TSM TheOddOne Live Stream - SoloMid.NET
Arguably one of the best junglers and my personal favorite. One of the more enjoyable streams out there, IMO, TheOddOne likes to scream at his computer, drink and play on New Years, and hate on Ezreal.
This is Victor here, I'm going to teach you guys how to not suck at this game
Champion guides: Guides - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community - go here. Don't go anywhere else. Leaguecraft and Mobafire are written by bads and voted on by bads. You don't want to be a bad do you? No, you don't.
- Solo Tier List: Solo Queue Tier List - Reign of Gaming
- Jungle Tier List: Jungle Tier list - Reign of Gaming
Try to play Tier 1 champions as much as you can but only if you enjoy them. If you aren't having fun, you'll become me. You don't want to become me.
Jungle Routes: stonewall's Channel - YouTube
Stonewall has you covered.
Livestreams: own3D.tv - League of Legends, Twitch.tv - League of Legends
Watch these and see how the pros do it. People to watch: HotshotGG, The Rain Man, GUARDSMANBOB, BigfatIP, Chaox, Reginald, Dyrus, Xpecial, TheOddOne, and Saint Viscous. There are a few more but these are good.
Things you need to learn how to do:
- Pay attention
- Watch your bonking mini-map
- Wards, buy these all the time. If you leave base with over 75 gold without buying a ward or two, you are bad.
- Last hit. Don't attack minions, just let your minions do the work and score a last hit for the gold.
- Don't push your minions to the enemy tower. That's like bending over a table with your pants down in a rapist's home.
- Farm, farm, farm, farm. Minions are good. Kill them. They give you money. 15 minions equals a kill. Don't waste your time waiting for a kill. Don't focus on fighting in lane unless you are capable of guaranteeing kills or forcing them out of lane. The occasional poke or harassment is good but don't miss last hits because you're doing this.
- Don't buy runes until you are level 20.
- Don't listen to The Professor, he is stupid.
Seriously just look at r/leagueoflegends, you'll be better off.