REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*sigh* just when things were looking good, I don't have a Nat Type.lol Welp, more messing around to do I guess.
The additions like Power Plays can be fun I guess, and useful for teams that are getting raped. But I got got annoyed by them. Thank god theres a "Hardcore" mode where those things (including the unnecessary cutscenes) are completely absent. Good fun.
I hope they use the Uc2 sniper mechanics. So far the sniper is worthless imo.
Plus the pistol sucks.
Sniper useless? One hit K/O any part of the body.
I finally booted up the beta this afternoon and after just a couple co-op missions, one in each map I already have a ton I want to say about it. Keep in mind I have played mostly co-op survival is U2 and I have been addicted to it. I of course I understand this is just a beta and I am sure the final product will be altered. But! I have some comments, in no particular order.
- The game looks gorgeous, it is obvious they are really bragging about their lighting tech and shadows, especially in the airfield.
- The inclusion of adding graphics to the map seems pretty pointless
- It looks like they still haven't altered those damn motherbonker snatchers. You know, they guys that can grab you from any angle even if you were trying to swing at them. They're still annoying as hell
- It is a nice touch that you do not have to press triangle to pick up ammo, one less button to press in the heat of a firefight
- Is it just me or are headshots no longer insta-kills? These bastards can take two or three shots to the skull
- They're not going to score many points using an army of only black guys as enemies. It reminded me of the original Uncharted.
- Why does it switch up the modes during the game? I personally hate treasure drop and to have it switching between the three modes is annoying.
- Why is there a timer? Why do we have to rush to get the treasure delivered? It's hard enough trying to rush around to deliver that damn thing with a never ending army barring down on you.
- The controls overall just feel loose and....cheap. I don't know how to explain it but it does feel slightly different from U2.
- It sounds like they reused a lot of the one liners from U2.
- It froze my PS3 when I completed the second match.
I will try out the competitive modes tonight.
As negative as I sound I still had a blast playing it. Oh one more thing,
- why do some enemies drop grenades when they die? That was just a booster in U2. It's just kinda weird they would include it since you would never be sticking around an enemy after you killed them.
Uncharted 3 looks brilliant. The lighting is unlike anything I have seen before. I love the dynamic maps especially the airplane one.
not directly related to uncharted but
Saints Row 3 Google ad tells you for 'forget Uncharted 3' -Destructoid
That's pretty disrespectful to say, especially to those at Naughty Dog working hard. But I would take it more seriously if the game being advertised didn't suck.
Opinions on Yemen?
Personally I hate the map. Sniper's paradise.
Best map Uncharted has ever seen. Besides if you're good, you can easily pick off anyone who is camping.
It is pretty much confirmed. We see something like that in the multiplayer trailer.
The only thing im not liking about online is unlocking costume parts, I dont really get how to find the treasures for the items. Can anyone explain that to me?