Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Jul 2009
    Default Re: sex before marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by wii.red24 View Post
    where has the traditional aremican values gone we went from a country of core religious morals and values to a country that says its k to be gay its alright to have premarrital sex because it fun,its kk to get high as long as its medical marrijuana i mean sometimes i sit in shock thinking what is wrong with this country.

its like im looking at two americas here a right wing america and a leftist one and i gotta say i like the one on the right alot better than the one on the left.
    You would be very ignorant to say that the right wing is pure and perfect. Just because they don't broadcast their antics doesn't mean they don't 'sin' as much as the next person.

Registered
    Oct 2007
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix,GTA V

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier Sombre View Post
    Some people just have different opinions. Christians aren't the only people who live in America, and America has never been a christian government anyway, so...
    amaerica may not officialy be a christian goverment but thats not to say that the arent christians in the goverment

Registered
    Jul 2009

amaerica may not officialy be a christian goverment but thats not to say that the arent christians in the goverment
    That doesn't mean to say there aren't atheists, agnostics and people of other religious belief, either.

Registered
    Dec 2003

Likewise for Jews and Muslims, probably.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ulti View Post
    America had values? Shit, newsflash.

So, say you met a girl, for some strange and impossible reason. You two get hitched and then you have sex. It turns out it is dissatisfying because you have no idea how to please a woman. Stress ensues because of sexual frustration and something bad happens, oh let's say, you divorce. If you want to wait until marriage to have sex, that is your choice. But you have to face facts that once that happens, you might get stuck with someone who cannot satisfy you in bed. But, if sex isn't important to you at all, then its kay either way.

wow u just missed the entire point of that stament

Registered
    Dec 2003

wow u just missed the entire point of that stament
    I'm surprised you missed the condescending message within that paragraph.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Soluus View Post
    That doesn't mean to say there aren't atheists, agnostics and people of other religious belief, either.
    not trying to force any religion down your throat but when polled 76 percent of americans said the were christian 10 percent stated they had no religious belief and 5 percent were jewish and 9 percent was muslim

so yeah im just saying while theyre are athiests in america there is alot more people of faith

Registered
    May 2007

Am I the only one who finds overcoming that initial, sexual awkwardness with your spouse a bit romantic? So what if it isn't very good (or good at all) the first time? Learning about your partner so that you can please them sounds like a pretty good indication of commitment to me (and marriage is a pretty big commitment as well). You can learn how to satisfy someone . . .

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Keep-away with Braig's scarf.

Well, I can't say anything against it.

The cherry's been popped.

Registered
    Jul 2009

not trying to force any religion down your throat but when polled 76 percent of americans said the were christian 10 percent stated they had no religious belief and 5 percent were jewish and 9 percent was muslim

so yeah im just saying while theyre are athiests in america there is alot more people of faith
    That does not mean 76% of all politicians are Christian; and even if the number of Christian politicians outnumbers the amount of politicians of other religion or politicians who are agnostic or atheist, it doesn't mean the Christians automatically have the right to use the Christian religion to govern the country in certain areas of politics. When people vote, they vote for politics, not religion.

Also, faith should not be deeply intertwined with politics in the first place.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Soluus View Post
    That does not mean 76% of all politicians are Christian; and even if the number of Christian politicians outnumbers the amount of politicians of other religion or politicians who are agnostic or atheist, it doesn't mean the Christians automatically have the right to use the Christian religion to govern the country in certain areas of politics. When people vote, they vote for politics, not religion.

Also, faith should not be deeply intertwined with politics in the first place.

i disagree in the famous words of george washington ''you cannot govern without god in the picture''

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Keep-away with Braig's scarf.

You're an idiot.

Twelve year old's shouldn't be spouting bullshit.

You're Judeo-Christian god is merely an exhaggeration of the first and original gods: the Annunaki of Sumer. In fact, every eastern religion stems from Sumer and the Sumerians.

Registered
    Jul 2009

i disagree in the famous words of george washington ''you cannot govern without god in the picture''
    I am pretty sure it is possible to govern without God in the picture. I don't want to get into this debate and onto a religious tangent, but human beings should not need the motivation of God or religion to be morally, socially and politically sound.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by thylings View Post
    You're an idiot.

Twelve year old's shouldn't be spouting bullshit.
    its ok im very open to constructive criticism but for one im not twelve and for two just because u have different opinions gives u no right to ridicule me like i know nothing because let me tell u there isnt much that i dont know

Registered
    Dec 2003

Except that quotation is fake.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast