Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Registered
    Apr 2008
    Default Re: The Next Game; Which would you rather?

Quote Originally Posted by Taochan View Post
    Why would anyone think that having a game which deals with Xehanort's actions, would be a good idea to have AFTER the Xehanort saga? That completely defeats the purpose of moving on from him and starting fresh.
    Clearly, I have a different idea for the game than you.

Oh, so BBSv2.
    Um, no.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    But they could join sora, Riku, kairi, Mickey, etc.. in the next epic saga. Imagine some sort of enemy that requires the heroes to split up (Nomura would have a field day with all those games and so would we ha). Then another huge console game tying all those back together. This is an idea for how I would like to see the series go.

Administrator
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Clearly, you have no concept of how to debate your point.

Um, no.
    Yeah, none of that was in context to what you said about wanting a Mickey and Riku game, which is what I replied to. So showing me this was a moot point, nice try though.

Registered
    Apr 2008

Clearly, you have no concept of how to debate your point.

Yeah, none of that was in context to what you said about wanting a Mickey and Riku game, which is what I replied to. So showing me this was a moot point, nice try though.
    You're barely worth three sentences from me, much less a debate; not everyone needs the satisfaction of winning an argument on the Internet. Besides, you seem to have trouble connecting what was said from previous sentences to those later in a paragraph, so I wouldn't want to confuse you.

Anyways, back to kingdom hearts. Does anyone know if BbSvol2 has been confirmed to be in development or anything?

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy Theart's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2009
    With the Fabrics of the Universe

Oh look, someone thinks they're actually giving a decent argument against Taochan. >>;;

That said, I personally feel that the next game should be KH3. It's been six years now and several games that are constantly referred to by the general public as 'side-games', which is completely inaccurate as those games will come into play for KH3, and we're about to have another entry in the series that will throw in another cog in the plot via DDD.

Really, Chase has a point here: how much is too much? For example, I personally was fine with BBS and understood everything about it tied into everything in the series, but whenever I tried explaining the game to friends who only played KH1 and KH2, I found it difficult to explain to them.

It's not hard to understand if you play all the games/watch playthroughs online, but it is a complicated plot, and I fear that BBSv2 may cause more harm than good in that respect.

Administrator
    Registered
    Sep 2010

You're barely worth three sentences from me, much less a debate; not everyone needs the satisfaction of winning an argument on the Internet. Besides, you seem to have trouble connecting what was said from previous sentences to those later in a paragraph, so I wouldn't want to confuse you.
    The maturity coming from you is really astounding. Your inability to connect your thoughts properly in your own paragraph is of no consequence to me. I replied to the only part of your paragraph that wasn't blathering on about a post-Xehanort saga fanboy dream. Hence, the only part I found any importance in.

Anyways, back to kingdom hearts. Does anyone know if BbSvol2 has been confirmed to be in development or anything?
    It hasn't. BBSv2 is little more than a mystery game mentioned by Nomura in interviews and the secret video to BBS:FM; it has no direct confirmation of even existing.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Kh2 for the 30th time

I highly doubt BBSv2 is even a thing. Honestly if we were getting another game before 3, I'd much rather get an HD collection instead. I do have to say though; even though KH3 hasn't even started development (as far as we know), they should at least know exactly what they're doing with the story. Just so they can jump right into it.

Zen
    Silver Member
    Registered
    Jan 2007

I really want BbSvol2 to start to set up a new series.
    Not going to happen.

But I definitely want as many KH games as possible. Particularly, I want a Riku game (something I recently talked about in the worlds thread), along with a Mickey game. And a game with all Pixar worlds. But before any of this, let's get Kh3. Beat Xehenort for good. Shake loose all contrived plot threads...I mean save Roxas, namine, xion, terra, aqua, ven, ansem, etc. Of course these character don't have to disappear (particularly terra, aqua, ven...and xion please? Idk why I love her). But they could join sora, Riku, kairi, Mickey, etc.. in the next epic saga. Imagine some sort of enemy that requires the heroes to split up (Nomura would have a field day with all those games and so would we ha). Then another huge console game tying all those back together. This is an idea for how I would like to see the series go.
    Just a word of advice: this thread isn't about posting your wet dreams.

It doesn't matter what idea you have. The games will be what they are regardless of what you want.

Like that ever helps anyone.

You're barely worth three sentences from me
    Ah, but enough that you seem to find it necessary to reply to her posts.

much less a debate
    For there to be some sort of debate, there would have to be objective arguments from both sides; your's is lacking in that.

not everyone needs the satisfaction of winning an argument on the Internet.
    Except, like I said, there is no room for debate. So it's not about winning.

Besides, you seem to have trouble connecting what was said from previous sentences to those later in a paragraph, so I wouldn't want to confuse you.
    Ha! It's funny how asinine someone who is being abase sounds.
    Last edited by Zen; March 26, 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (JP)

The only problem I have with Kingdom Hearts III being the next game in the series is that we aren't likely to see it until maybe 2014.
    It would be the great Kingdom Drought.
    I like this trend of 1 KH game a year, and thus I would like to see BBSv2 in 2013, and maybe even an HD collection slapped in somewhere! I'm so greedy.

Registered
    May 2008
    Mortal Kombat Vita, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption

Honestly, I was hoping for BbSV2 for Vita, BUT after reading a few of the other posts here, I realized that maybe that's not such a great idea, so instead, I just want an HD collection on PSN for Vita/PS3 or one or the other, doesn't make a difference to me with the Final Mixes of any Final Mixed game sometime next year. And asking for that I feel greedy, so KHIII by the time I'm 18 and I'll be happy. I feel like they should get at least two years of development time in to make KHIII good.

P.S.(Two off-topic statements) Can we try not to argue? You're arguments don't really matter in the real world. Also, Square should probably give it a couple of years after KHIII before starting the new saga.

and the mystery of the golden butt Reagan Rayden's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

The whole thing with BBSv2... I just don't see them making a game where it's just Aqua going through the realm of darkness and going through the worlds devoured by the heartless. In KH1, CoM, and KH2 we had Sora, Donald, and Goofy. In Days we had the entire Organization XIII. In Coded it was just Sora, but with background support from Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Data Riku was there as well. In BBS we had TAV.

Unless they create another Xion type of character where they're just created for the sole purpose of having the game not focus on one character then BBSv2 will be a pretty lonely game. Unless Riku just shows up and just forgot that he traveled with another Keyblade wielder all this time.

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan Rayden View Post
    The whole thing with BBSv2... I just don't see them making a game where it's just Aqua going through the realm of darkness and going through the worlds devoured by the heartless. In KH1, CoM, and KH2 we had Sora, Donald, and Goofy. In Days we had the entire Organization XIII. In Coded it was just Sora, but with background support from Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Data Riku was there as well. In BBS we had TAV.

Unless they create another Xion type of character where they're just created for the sole purpose of having the game not focus on one character then BBSv2 will be a pretty lonely game. Unless Riku just shows up and just forgot that he traveled with another Keyblade wielder all this time.
    I doubt it's just Aqua. From the secert ending of BBSFM, some came up with the possible from all the moments of the games it's...

Aqua-Post BBS
    Mickey-During KH1
    Riku-Post COM/During
    Kairi-Post KH2/During DDD

Commodore SephiMog Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dynasty Warriors 8 xl, Republic at war

Quote Originally Posted by oathkeeperriku09 View Post
    I doubt it's just Aqua. From the secert ending of BBSFM, some came up with the possible from all the moments of the games it's...

Aqua-Post BBS
    Mickey-During KH1
    Riku-Post COM/During
    Kairi-Post KH2/During DDD
    Exactly this. While I won't place any sure fire-bets on Kairi being a playable character, Nomura stated more than once that there are still two "blank time periods" with stories left that he would like to cover:
    The time of Riku's absence and the time of the King's (Mickey's) absence.

These two were part of the four untold stories that tie in to the future of the series which were already mentioned by Nomura way back in interviews regarding KH 2 Final Mix.
    The two stories already covered are the time span of the year where Sora was asleep (Roxas' time in the Org, covered in Days) and the origin of the "Xehanort" we saw in a flashback in KH 2 (that was Birth by Sleep).

So beside Aqua, it's very much reasonable to believe that if that game exists it will have three protagonists, just like the first BBS. Only this time around it would be Mickey, Aqua and Riku since Terra and Ventus are out of the picture for obvious reasons.

Registered
    Aug 2011

I'd hate to be "that guy" but I'm sick of waiting for KH3.
    I hope DDD has all information we NEED to know and it really does set us up for KH3

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567