Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2009
    Default People's thoughts on KH3

So, I've been wondering this for a while now....... What do people think is going to be so great about KH3? No answers like: OHEMGEE GAIZ, KH3 IZ GONNA B GRATE BECUZ ITZ #ED LIEK 1 AND 2!!!! So frickin what? Nobody is saying "I cannot wait for 3D, the mystery game, and the next saga." And my question is why? I'm just as excited as the next guy, but really, waiting and drooling and thinking it's gonna be so great because it's the next numbered title? Birth By Sleep is a main game too, in fact in my opinion, the best one yet. And yet, people seem to overlook it as a sidegame and still continue to love KH3, even when it's not even announced yet! The day I roll over laughing is when Nomura releases KH3 under a title other than "Kingdom Hearts 3". You fanboys will be soooo upset because of the name, that you won't even recognize it as the game you've been waiting on since KH2 first released.

Registered
    Jan 2010
    Default Re: People's thoughts on KH3

I cannot wait for KH3D, actually.

Omniversally considered a badass. kingdomkey96's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    with your sub-conscious mind

its so great(well anticipated)becus we just wanna play a console kh again :(

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by HeartSeams View Post
    I know, me neither! That's what makes me angry, that people are so obsessed with wanting KH3, they forget that there are minor details that need to be settled first. If we had KH3 already, Soooooo many questions would be left unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomkey96 View Post
    its so great(well anticipated)becus we just wanna play a console kh again :(
    And that's all fine and dandy, but how do you know that a game won't be released on a console before KH3?

Registered
    Jul 2010
    Nothing

yea ive been thinkning the same thing about KH3....it would be a sad thing if players missed out on it because they thought it would be Kingdom Hearts 3...and yet it was released as "Shiny Things Unlocks Doors"...xD

Registered
    May 2010
    Kingdom Hearts 3D

people are excited because it will bring everything about xehenort to a close and we will most likely get a new villain, personally i'm just going with the flow because i usually enjoy kh games so no mattter what game comes out next, chances are i will like it. I am not overexcited about kh3 because i feel like they will probably stray off from the main ideas of kh1.

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by King Thanatos View Post
    yea ive been thinkning the same thing about KH3....it would be a sad thing if players missed out on it because they thought it would be Kingdom Hearts 3...and yet it was released as "Shiny Things Unlocks Doors"...xD
    I agree completely. Even if it was called Kingdom Hearts: Xehanort, People would still complain because it wasn't called 3.

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomSoul333 View Post
    people are excited because it will bring everything about xehenort to a close and we will most likely get a new villain, personally i'm just going with the flow because i usually enjoy kh games so no mattter what game comes out next, chances are i will like it. I am not overexcited about kh3 because i feel like they will probably stray off from the main ideas of kh1.
    I personally can't wait for the new saga either, and also that KH3 will hopefully be a good game, but I feel people are WAY to excited for it. They'll just be disappointed like most of them were with KH2 (which I personally thought was the best until BBS).

Registered
    Dec 2009
    Mega Man X series (again)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZeR0 View Post
    And that's all fine and dandy, but how do you know that a game won't be released on a console before KH3?
    because nomura said that he has no plans to release a game in a console yet but he said that if kh3 is released it will be on the consoles

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by k99y77 View Post
    because nomura said that he has no plans to release a game in a console yet but he said that if kh3 is released it will be on the consoles
    Haha, okay, ya got me there, but you just said IF KH3 is released. If KH3 wasn't released, I'm betting a whole lot of KHinsider would sue Nomura, not to mention quit the entire series.

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D loke13's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by HeartSeams View Post
    Me either. The mystery surrounding it is what intrigues me. As for the next game? We have no idea what thats gonna be about.

Registered
    Jul 2010
    Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by k99y77 View Post
    eh?....xD...i dont even understand what ur saying...o.O...mind to clarify?

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Me either. The mystery surrounding it is what intrigues me. As for the next game? We have no idea what thats gonna be about.
    I agree, so I'm wondering why more people aren't interested in that. So many more possibilities. We already pretty much know what happens in KH3. Sora fights his final battle(s) against Xehanort. That much we already know. We have no clue however about the mystery game

It means that all games up to that are going to be on handhelds. And that if KH3 is released it will go on a full console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

Registered
    May 2010
    Kingdom Hearts 3D

i like psp games... i dont have a ps3 so getting a console game doesnt matter to me...

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D loke13's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009

The mystery game will not be on the PS3 OR Wii. But KH3 will likely be on one of those consoles.

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Final Fantasy DCLXVI

He said all the upcoming games that aren't KH3 will be on a handheld. KH3 will be on a console without a doubt.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast