Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KH Sheet Music

Registered
    Jan 2005

KH Sheet Music

Hello everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has sheet music/knows how to play KH music. I just found my old recorder from WAY LONG AGO and I never learned how to play it (I do know what holes to cover to play what keys and such).

I was hoping that if someone was really great at reading music and playing KH tunes, if someone could tell me the keys (Like, e,g,f#, etc etc ) of some of the songs, any KH songs really.I have no idea how to read music and I dont have the time at the moment to learn how. I need to take a class I know, but if anyone could help me that would be really wonderful. I can figure out the reast by ear if someone can just list the keys.

Thank you for your time friends!!

Registered
    Dec 2007
    I can see right through all your empty lies
    Default Re: KH Sheet Music

I play the flute and piano, but they're in Bb or Concert Scale and that's different from the recorder/clarinet scale (C)
    If you know how to transfer the noted from Bb to C, I will be happy to help!

Also, search on Google for Squaresound where you can download sheet music for multiple instruments.
    Ichigo's is also a great source.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by -Arcana-X- View Post
    I play the flute and piano, but they're in Bb or Concert Scale and that's different from the recorder/clarinet scale (C)
    If you know how to transfer the noted from Bb to C, I will be happy to help!

Also, search on Google for Squaresound where you can download sheet music for multiple instruments.
    Ichigo's is also a great source.
    i play the flute too ! so far i've only know how to play a few kingdom hearts tunes. traverse town, destiny islands, deep jungle, 13th struggle (kinda hard but played by ear), gummi ship on kingdom hearts one, kairi, roxas, and twilight town.

Registered
    Jan 2005

yeah, I found the keys to "Lugia's Theme" from pokemon, but they dont sound right to me...that and my dogs hate the recorder and bark insanely!! the keys for it are (SUPPOSEDLY):

E, G, F#, D, E, B'
    E, G, F#, B', E, G, B'
    E', D', B', G', A', B', A', E
    E, G, F#, D, E

the high B doesnt seem to fit to me...in correlation to the beginning... youd only over the 0 hole and the 1 hole, which makes a much more high pitched sound than what it should sound like...

damn it I need to learn how to read music so I can start learning how to play the violin!! (offhand, does anyone here play the violin? kh songs on it?)

Registered
    Dec 2007
    I can see right through all your empty lies

Could you find the sheet music for me?? I tried on the piano and it sounded fine.
    Uh yeah -cough- I used to play violin.
    Heh, I'm obssessed with music :)

@monkey flute: Eh, you're a flute player too! Yay!
    I've played Traverse Town and Dearly Beloved on Flute, but I like to play KH tuned on piano.
    On piano, I can play Kairi, Roxas, Riku, Dearly Beloved, and a little of Hikari.

Are you an advanced player?

Registered
    Feb 2008
    protecting sora,kairi,riku,and all of there friends

yeah i was wondering the same thing because i play trombone and it would be cool to hear it on trombone.

Registered
    Aug 2007

Could you find the sheet music for me?? I tried on the piano and it sounded fine.
    Heh, I'm obssessed with music :)

I've played Traverse Town and Dearly Beloved on Flute, but I like to play KH tuned on piano.
    On piano, I can play Kairi, Roxas, Riku, Dearly Beloved, and a little of Hikari.

not really. i'm kind of intermediate.

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG! SeaSalt IceCream's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2007
    Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0 ZeroShiki Demo, Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection

lol Play Clarinet and Piano and I stumbled across some sheet music for Kairi once so I play that now :P

Registered
    Jan 2005

Re: KH Sheet Music

I dont know it still confuses me...it sounds like it skips the first line (like, dooo doo doooo, do doo doooo-low-; do doo dooo, do doo doooo doooooooo-high-) it sounds like it skips the first part with the ending low note, to me at least. I dont actually have the sheet music-I ran across those notes on a youtube comment board. But yeah, I think I might have to look up the notes for the recorder again; maybe Ive got the wrong notes to the holes LOL...

If anyone can translate the notes (just a few from Hikari or Kairi or something) to keys that would be cool. I just want to try and see if it sounds right; it might not like you said before since theyre different for the instrument...

Registered
    Apr 2006
    You.

Heh, I'm obssessed with music

I would help you; as i used to know countless of sites and I do have like so many KH sheet music for various instruments.

and so am I. mainly clarinet though. andd violin/viola yadayada. i play many instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSalt IceCream View Post
    lol Play Clarinet and Piano and I stumbled across some sheet music for Kairi once so I play that now :P
    Yah, I played the piano too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diz11 View Post
    yeah i was wondering the same thing because i play trombone and it would be cool to hear it on trombone.
    and the trombone for Jazz Band.

Hello everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has sheet music/knows how to play KH music. I just found my old recorder from WAY LONG AGO and I never learned how to play it (I do know what holes to cover to play what keys and such).

I was hoping that if someone was really great at reading music and playing KH tunes, if someone could tell me the keys (Like, e,g,f#, etc etc ) of some of the songs, any KH songs really.I have no idea how to read music and I dont have the time at the moment to learn how. I need to take a class I know, but if anyone could help me that would be really wonderful. I can figure out the reast by ear if someone can just list the keys.

Thank you for your time friends!!
    I would help you.
    If I still remember how to play the recorder. I would be able to transpose by ear, if I still knew how to play the recorded.

here's some basic stuff though:
    basic symbols chart

and here's some counting:

Whole note = the longest note in common use, [equal to four quarter notes or two half notes.]
    Quarter note = 1 [4 quarter notes make a whole note]
    Eighth Notes = half of one quarter note [2 half notes make 1 quarter note]
    Sixteenth note = 4 of these make 1 beat

there are some baics. hope it helped.

Registered
    Mar 2008

I know a good place to get some sheet music, but mostly for Piano. one good place for Piano Scores is Ichigo's Sheet Music - Game and Anime Sheet Music or, if you want to get some sheet music that might not be found there, go to www.finalfantasymusicscores.com and even though it is mostly an FF website, there are some sheet music for KH at the bottom of the page. I go there often, mostly to print out orchestral scores coz I'm in junior orchestra in my school. i play TOO many instruments. Violin, Piano, Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, FlugelHorn, Horn, Guitar (elec/acous) drums, Oboe, and I am currently learning Trombone.

Registered
    Mar 2008

Wow, At leasst I'm not the only one that plays more than one instrment!

Registered
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by KairiStar1 View Post
    yeah, I found the keys to "Lugia's Theme" from pokemon, but they dont sound right to me...that and my dogs hate the recorder and bark insanely!! the keys for it are (SUPPOSEDLY):

E, G, F#, D, E, B'
    E, G, F#, B', E, G, B'
    E', D', B', G', A', B', A', E
    E, G, F#, D, E

the high B doesnt seem to fit to me...in correlation to the beginning... youd only over the 0 hole and the 1 hole, which makes a much more high pitched sound than what it should sound like...

damn it I need to learn how to read music so I can start learning how to play the violin!! (offhand, does anyone here play the violin? kh songs on it?)
    Just to let you know, those are the right notes for the Lugia song. I am in a junior Orchestra, and we like, play insanely hard stuff. I have to play that tune as an into on my Ocarina when we rehearse the lugia song.
    I play violin, and several other isntruments. I can play the orchestral version of Simple and clean on the vio, and the song Cloud smiles seems to be my class favourite song too.

Registered
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Diz11 View Post

Same here I wouldn't mind playing it on the trombone (I least I Know someone that plays a trombone on this site) but it would be hard to transfer and hard to play mabye. but i play guitar too. goto go i'm watching docter who

Registered
    Jan 2005

Well, Im gonna keep practicing it for the recorder and see if I get it down, maybe it will sound better.

Does anyone know some songs for a four holed ocarina? I have one of those two; a ceramic one from hawaii and Id love to play some kh or ff songs on it LOL!!

Does anyone know the Lugia one for it? (Finding finger charts for a four holed ocarina has been a BITCH!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast