• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
hi, this is one of the most fucking insane things i've ever seen someone say with their full chest on this forum.
You're welcome, late to the party but you know what? it had to be said. If he's the one getting in the way of progress and merch, then when he goes what happens then?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Not necessarily, it's Disney, they'll keep the franchise going as long as it makes money

I'm sure if Square Enix cut ties with Kingdom Hearts & Disney, Disney will continue the series using another developer but at the cost at anything Final Fantasy related in KH

Chie

Awards
I don't think that's the same work in any real sense, though. Just a company executing their legal right to put a name that they "own" onto things.

I know that's good enough for most people, but like, literally that's all it is.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You're welcome, late to the party but you know what? it had to be said. If he's the one getting in the way of progress and merch, then when he goes what happens then?
If FF continued on without Hironobu Sakaguchi, KH can & will move on from Nomura.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Hopefully it doesn't happen anytime soon but I'd personally stop playing the series if Nomura wasn't involved anymore because any reason

Now back on topic, I am wondering if Nomura will have any involvement in this film and if FF characters will show up at all. If it's retelling KH1, would it not have Leon & Co.?

But imagine Live Action FF7 and 8 characters lol, they'd probably use a western cast so it's going to look so goofy.

Back