• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WaltK

Film ► Say something NICE about a Disney live-action remake

In the words of a certain shiny YouTube crab: "I hate these live-action remakes, but I will acknowledge that they are not 100% worthless experiences" -Schaffrillas Productions, "Mulan is the Worst Disney Live-Action Remake So Far" (2020) There's gotta be something you like about these soulless...
  2. WaltK

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

You lot are talking as if we don't already get a bunch of neat KH merch, just because you can't find them at DisneyLand or whatever.
  3. WaltK

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

The Disney+ Simpsons shorts fall much more into the realm of parody than anything else. I believe that's largely the reason they're never voiced by their official voice actors should any of them talk, the brief, serendipitous instance of Tress McNeille as the Queen of Hearts being the one and...
  4. WaltK

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

If I had a nickel for every time a preschool spinoff of a Disney animated classic made the villain into a good guy, I'd have two nickels, which isn't that many but isn't it weird that it happened twice?
  5. WaltK

I'd meet you halfway and say; have it be set a few months or a year post-movie, on an Earth that's showing signs of being rejuvenated while still not looking too far removed from what we see in the movie.
  6. WaltK

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

Season 2 was fantastic. I am absolutely living for the worldbuilding going on. Of course there are other scare companies in this world, I dunno why that never occurred to me before. A couple of other stray points: -Roger is a really appealing character. His voice and design just really clicks...
  7. WaltK

KH songs that sound like other songs

Do you ever hear a piece of music in one place and think it sounds suspiciously similar to another? Do you ever hear it with Kingdom Hearts songs? Songs that may be deliberately, inexplicitly taking inspiration from other Disney or Final Fantasy songs count too. To start things off, here's...
  8. WaltK

TV ► General Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion Thread: IDW, Sonic Prime and all other related content

Pretty much. Episode 4 is the only real standout if you're looking for any incorporation of actual Sonic lore. Otherwise they don't even bother making fun nods like the movies do, despite the potential for such nods being offered to them on a silver platter. I mean, the show's final destination...
  9. WaltK

TV ► General Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion Thread: IDW, Sonic Prime and all other related content

Just finished the Knuckles series. Episodes 3 and 4 were definitely the strongest of the bunch; a lighthearted and wholesome family dinner piece in the former, and the absolute insanity in the latter.
  10. WaltK

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Is it me, or is his head too small?
  11. WaltK

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Why was Amano-san allowed to take a whole eternity on the KH2 manga - and even take a break to do the 358/2 Days manga in the middle of it - but not this?
  12. WaltK

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/keanu-reeves-joins-sonic-3-shadow-1235874487/ YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH BOI
  13. WaltK

Describe a western animated series badly~

Johnny Test.
  14. WaltK

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Hot take: "Knowing What I Know Now" is a certified banger. I've seen people criticise this one along with the other songs, and I just don't get what's not to love. The visuals, the ominous beat, the progression, the teens' individual bits, the way it abruptly stops when it looks like the Queen...
  15. WaltK

If Unreality is meant to be the world of "fiction", why would Toy Box, where Verum Rex exists as a work of fiction, also be a "fictional" world alongside it? Lightyear would definitely make more sense as a world in this context, as unlikely as it will be in a game where we're most likely...
  16. WaltK

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

The glorious smarmlord that is Mortimer Mouse.
  17. WaltK

KH references and cameos in other media?

In the room while mum watches The Apprentice and I look up from my phone for just a moment to see…
  18. WaltK

Pop culture Six Degrees of Separation

Here's another; Blue Sky's Rio features Jamie Foxx as the voice of Nico > Foxx would go on to voice Joe in Pixar's Soul > Soul also featured Rachel House as the voice of Terry > House previously voiced Moana's grandmother in Moana > also appearing in Moana is Tamatoa, voiced by Jemaine Clement...
  19. WaltK

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Alternate interpretation; the part the player stays in is a sleepy little suburb of the town.
Back