• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bambii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

Kingdom Hearts Missing Link - story discussion thread

Also, that old theory about the unicorn symbology littered around the Old Mansion in Twilight Town being related to Ira/the Foretellers is starting to hold a little more weight, if Ansem’s lineage or profession can be traced back to Scala times…
  2. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

As an aside from all the gacha-doom-talk, I finally finished watching the cutscenes, and as far as story goes, I’m hooked. It feels like a new vibe for the series, really leaning into this being a new saga. It’s refreshing. And I’m really enjoying the new characters so far, they have a lot of...
  3. bambii

I woke up today with zero thoughts and ended today with one (dumb) thought...

Good to have you back, Spock! I think you're right on the money but also don't put aside your esoteric textbooks just yet! Nomura seems to be deep in his Qabalah era (Sephiroth's namesake, ofc). In Hermetic Qabalah, there are four worlds that the individual "ascends" to return back to the...
  4. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I think these are legitimate concerns, it's not like you're railing on the game for the sake of being negative. Idle games are dumb and I doubt many of us here would argue that. It's helpful to get a sense of what we might be getting ourselves into with this game, to set expectations. As...
  5. bambii

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I.... have a bad feeling about this, lol. If it really is something Disney is treating as a big theatrical release, I have a hard time imagining it'd be something they'd see eye-to-eye with Nomura and CBU1 on. Kinda makes me wonder if this could be what last year's notorious “there was something...
  6. bambii

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Was just on my way here to report this… don’t know anything about this Daniel Richtman guy, but apparently he’s legit. Seems he posted something about it on his Patreon, but not clear what exactly he said. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it 😛
  7. bambii

When are we expecting news?

Remember when we got that whole “Phase 2” trailer and graphic and everything? That was almost 4 years ago. Lol
  8. bambii

In other news, Utada released a brand new re-recording of Hikari today 😳 I feel like the chances of this making it into KH4 are non-zero…
  9. bambii

I think what Liodin is saying is that Rebirth's re-reveal at SGF may have established a precedent. I.e., Geoff seems to have a good relationship with CBU1 leadership at Square (particularly, it seems, Nomura himself), so it's possible they will use the same platform for KH4's re-reveal.
  10. bambii

Previews for Visions of Mana are out today. Looks awesome, but it’s not KH 🥲 Looking to 4/10 as our next hope…
  11. bambii

I could forgive it if it's like, it's just taking that long for the team to cook up something really good. Game development is messy and sometimes non-linear, I get it. My sneaking suspicion, though, is that at least part of the reason it's taking longer than expected has to do with a) Disney...
  12. bambii

Guys this drought is killing me 😭 I'm so happy we have Rebirth now but it also hit me that 4 years have passed since Remake, which itself was over a year after KH3. It's been a long time! I was so optimistic after KH3's release that we wouldn't fall into the same old patterns with this series...
  13. bambii

Womp womp. Though I did find it interesting they said (re: the FF7R State of Play), “Square Enix will be sharing new gameplay details, along with exciting news you won’t wanna miss.” I’m not sayin they’d sneak a KH4 trailer into an FF7R focused state of play but… what if…. 👀 (I am clearly...
  14. bambii

I continue to feel supremely "...why?" about the GPS component of the game. I'm sure there will be some novelty to it at launch but it simply can't be worth all this trouble and investment when they probably could've had a perfectly solid, fully functioning action RPG mobile game ready to launch...
Back