• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 2 quid is good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

Is Kh13 down for everyone?

Hopefully it stays that way 🙏
  2. 2 quid is good

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

why? I don't want Square to keep doing this rubbish of putting iMpOrTaNt lOrE in a phone game, so why should we support it? because it's KH? not really a good enough reason to me
  3. 2 quid is good

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

We might be one of 5 people who read that manga haha, definitely a deep cut there
  4. 2 quid is good

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Is it gonna be effective tho? Square shut down a ton of mobile games over the past couple years and it doesn't seem like many of them were particularly profitable.... especially the KH ones. Gotta agree with @Phoenix If the games not being a quick cash grab then is it really worth it to stick...
  5. 2 quid is good

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I don't have a PS5 so I've allowed myself to be spoiled on some aspects and I have to say - from what I've seen, this game alone will probably get me to buy or borrow a PS5 despite spending the last 4 years looking at it as a PS4 Pro Pro. Just seeing the party interact with each other was...
  6. 2 quid is good

Mini Games & Side Quests in Quadratum Predictions Thread

This is what KH was missing all along - The FF card games. Give me Tetra Master or give me death!!
  7. 2 quid is good

When are we expecting news?

That's exactly what they said about UE4 yet here we are xD
  8. 2 quid is good

I still feel like the period between d23 2013 and e3 2015 was worse. Sure we got some small stuff but none of it was particularly encouraging. I was pretty worried when I heard about the engine switch from Luminous. Also, side note, why did they feel the need to move to UE5? Rebirth looks...
  9. 2 quid is good

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

Just some really sad news.... doesn't even feel like a good age to go either. The man's made a true legacy.
  10. 2 quid is good

I thought it was confirmed that the mobile games don't siphon off resources from the main games ... unless ML is different?
  11. 2 quid is good

Star wars.... I have nothing logical against it I'm just a hater. Well actually I DO have a reason but I don't think it's one most people will accept. Anyway, It would be cool if they dropped a trailer in April on the series anniversary but I don't think it's very likely... 22nd anniversary...
  12. 2 quid is good

Explain an Anime Badly~

Yugioh Season 0 :P
  13. 2 quid is good

Honestly considering the game went gold sometime in November I always thought it was meant for a December release and just got pushed back to January because iirc Smash and Pokemon released around the same time? and WoFF dlc, true system seller
  14. 2 quid is good

When the KH3 placeholder dates started showing up it released in January the next year...
Back