Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: Which team would win?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Dragonball Z

6 54.55%
  • Team Naruto

4 36.36%
  • Team One Piece

1 9.09%
    Organization Member Genin~Kizashi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006

Default Dragonball Z vs. Naruto vs. One Piece

I know there's a lot of DBZ vs Naruto threads in Debate, but I just thought this one in particular would shake things up a bit. This is between 3 groups, each containing 3 different characters:

:Dragonball Z:
    Goku*
    Krillin**
    Piccolo

:Naruto:
    Naruto Uzamaki***
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Sakura Haruno

:One Piece:
    Monkey D. Luffy****
    Roronoa Zoro
    Nami

Now, you may be noticing that in the DBZ section, I neglected some more important characters and more powerful characters. The reason why, is because I want to get peoples' opinions on who would win this fight, if all characters were taken from the beginning of their series. That means that in this fight, many powerful attacks that some characters possess later in their series, cannot be used, such as Goku's super saiyan powerup, Naruto's rasengan, etc.

*Even though Goku did not have the spirit bomb and kaioken abilities since the very beginning of Dragonball Z, I'm still allowing them in this fight, since he obtained them so early on in the series.

**Even though Krillin did not have the kienzan disc ability since the very beginning of Dragonball Z, I'm still allowing it in this fight, since he obtained it so early on in the series.

***Even though Naruto has always had the power of the Nine Tailed Fox within him, I'm still not allowing him to use his red chakra to the same degree he did during his fight with Sasuke at the Valley of the End. He was always able to access the power of the Nine Tailed Fox, but he didn't gain this much control over the red chakra until his training with Jiraiya.

****I've only recently started watching One Piece from the beginning, so I'm unsure of the origins behind Luffy's insanely powerful "gear shifting abilities". From what I've gathered, he may have had these abilities since the beginning of the series, but just didn't use them until later. If I'm wrong about this, please tell me so, as I'm really only a newb as far as One Piece goes.

Organization Member Theory Master's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2006
    Default Re: Dragonball Z vs. Naruto vs. One Piece

i watched in G$ that a game wzas made bout that. kinda kool! but only in japanese

Organization Member Genin~Kizashi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2006

Quote Originally Posted by mc-eddy View Post
    i watched in G$ that a game wzas made bout that. kinda kool! but only in japanese
    ya, I know. it's called Battle Stadium D.O.N., and it's available for Gamecube and Playstation 2. do you have an opinion concerning the thread here?

Registered
    Oct 2006

I think dbz guyz will still win because of their incredible powers.

Registered
    Apr 2006

I vote for team Naruto cause Naruto can use the power of the nine tailed fox and Sasuke is just plain awesome.

lordynyt

Dragonball Z are the strongest anime crated because of gouku super saiyan and their incredible endless power because when they fight they earn a lot of battle experience gain a power for them self. The Rating will be like this Top 1. DBZ Top 2 Onepiece Top 3 Bleach Top 4 Naruto.

If Naruto use his 100% power, it is equal to 5% of power of Gouku.
    If you think is naruto is faster he like a turtle to move because naruto has train only in 10% of gravity or normal gravity of earth.
    Gouku is the fastest in moving he train her self in 100% gravity he can be increase her movement easily.

Registered
    Oct 2008
    sex with hot bitches yeah

lol

#thisthreadsucks

Inactive until DDD NA Release. sora364's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005

No matter what handicaps you profess, Dragon Ball Z characters shall perpetually reign victorious. Sad, but true.

Head Mom In Charge XIII Heartless's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2006
    inFamous: Second Son, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Uncharted series, Smart As..., Dead Nation, FIFA '14

This......isn't even an argument.

The only way this thread could get worse would be if we threw Superman in. Hey, who do you think would win between Superman and Go-*shot*

Omniversally considered a badass. kingdomkey96's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    with your sub-conscious mind

I vote for Naruto because I'm a bigger fan of that but seriously no one can beat DBZ. It is quite literally the most over powered group of characters EVER.

*Still naruto, 8 tails will more than be a match for super saiyan Goku right?

Inactive until DDD NA Release. sora364's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomkey96 View Post
    *Still naruto, 8 tails will more than be a match for super saiyan Goku right?
    Goku's initial transcendence to SSJ augmented his Battle Power/Power Level to 150,000,000. I sincerely doubt it, this is especially true when I take into accoutability the anime adaptation made Goku and Freeza seemingly equal-when in the manga Goku demolished Freeza and it was undisputed that Goku had the upperhand by a milestone.

Even the Kyuubi in its most unadulterated form would not stand a chance against against a full powered Kamehameha. The Oozaru transformation (giant ape) is notably enough to devastate an entire planet-which is already significantly more than what the Kyuubi did.