Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 52 of 416 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Aug 2008
    with guns, fire, and scissors

Default re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 - "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! MOMS ARE TOUGH!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Coquí View Post
    VANILLE!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CHICK SO SEXY! Anyways it doesnt seem like the future but the past
    It's not Vanille. It isn't the past, lol

ι only ѕwιм ғ r e e Master Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by El Coquí View Post
    VANILLE!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CHICK SO SEXY! Anyways it doesnt seem like the future but the past
    Vanille? No. That is Serah.

And this is the future because this game takes place after FFXIII. -_-

EDIT: Dammit husband, don't ninja me by three minutes! <3

Registered
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ethnic Woman View Post
    Vanille? No. That is Serah.

And this is the future because this game takes place after FFXIII. -_-

EDIT: Dammit husband, don't ninja me by three minutes! <3
    lmao, it's my job to be a ninja! "throws kunai at wife"
    it's a kunai of love <3

Registered
    Oct 2008

I feel there is going to be a lot of hate for this game. Regardless, it has gotten me excited

It certainly seems cool to have NORA in this.

Administrator
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by WaveK89 View Post
    I feel there is going to be a lot of hate for this game. Regardless, it has gotten me excited

Well there was hate for the original as well. Regardless I love the mytho of FF13 and I'm excited for the sequel. :3

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

Well, half the hate will come from Farroncest shippers thinking Noel is in their way.

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ophan View Post
    lmao, it's my job to be a ninja! "throws kunai at wife"
    it's a kunai of love <3
    It hit me right in the heart! <3

Oh wait, lets tone down the love. This is the FFXIII-2 thread. lol

I don't think this game will get hate...honestly if speculations are correct, this game should improve on XIII. Also, I can't see this getting more hate than FFXIII already has.

The fact I love NORA makes me happy this game will have more of them, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oathkeeperriku09 View Post
    Well, half the hate will come from Farroncest shippers thinking Noel is their way.
    Honestly, that is easily remedied by the future Snow/Noel shippers. (just...still ew.)

Registered
    Jul 2008

I doubt this game will get the amount of hate the original got. I mean its NORA dammit! :O

Unversed
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Assassin's Creed II

I'm very interested in Noel and this new blonde character, makes me wonder if they are the replacements for Vanille and Fang, with Snow and Sahz eventually end up being shafted for the man in black and another new character.

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

It hit me right in the heart! <3

Oh wait, lets tone down the love. This is the FFXIII-2 thread. lol

I don't think this game will get hate...honestly if speculations are correct, this game should improve on XIII. Also, I can't see this getting more hate than FFXIII already has.

The fact I love NORA makes me happy this game will have more of them, as well.

Honestly, that is easily remedied by the future Snow/Noel shippers. (just...still ew.)
    (Grabs Brain Bleach)

That's worse than Snow/Hope and I don't want to read that!

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ShiKage View Post
    I'm very interested in Noel and this new blonde character, makes me wonder if they are the replacements for Vanille and Fang, with Snow and Sahz eventually end up being shafted for the man in black and another new character.
    That is a lot of jumping way ahead there when we've only seen two screenshots and a 27 sec trailer. I really doubt any characters will get the shaft or be replaced. Noel and the blond don't look like they are trying to replace anybody (even though Noel looks like a male Fang which just appears to be the FFXIII team utilizing the junked male Fang concept)

If Serah still has the engagement pendent, Lebreau looks pissed at Serah, and NORA is there, then there is some important plot point involving Snow.

Everybody loves Sazh so I really doubt he'll be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by oathkeeperriku09 View Post
    (Grabs Braon Bleach)

That's worse than Snow/Hope and I don't want to read that!
    You don't have to preach to me. -cringe-

Registered
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ShiKage View Post
    Well apparently they'll be making some stand ins throughout the game. I'm guessing something like FFXII when you get an extra character on your team for a short time. Be nice to see the old gang again anyways

Registered
    Mar 2010

I'm not seeing much difference between this and the original... I'm not sold, yet.

Unversed
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Assassin's Creed II

That is a lot of jumping way ahead there when we've only seen two screenshots and a 27 sec trailer. I really doubt any characters will get the shaft or be replaced. Noel and the blond don't look like they are trying to replace anybody (even though Noel looks like a male Fang which just appears to be the FFXIII team utilizing the junked male Fang concept)

If Serah still has the engagement pendent, Lebreau looks pissed at Serah, and NORA is there, then there is some important plot point involving Snow.

Everybody loves Sazh so I really doubt he'll be missing.

You don't have to preach to me. -cringe-
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sahz and I DO hope that he returns into as a playable character however, he still had Dahji to raise which I think will make it difficult for him to be one thus being turned into a supporting character instead. Maybe Lebreau's pissed at the fact that Serah has fallen for another or she's trying to push her away in order to keep whereabout of Snow a secret. As for Snow.. I have no opinion.

Registered
    Aug 2008

Nah it seems like there's a different reason that something is wrong with her, especially seeing that weird scene of her floundering in a baron scenery