Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2465
  1. #151
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by LoreiX View Post
    haha, the cactuar looks better in this one

    and why did they change Malboro to Marbol? it sounds so meh.
    Malboro sounds like a smoking company. i was actually expecting the name to be changed

  2. #152
    Big Boss Masamune's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,821
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    The Malboro looks damn fierce.

  3. #153
    Demon Dance Coeurl's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Strafe
    Posts
    2,910
    Gender
    Playing
    with monsters

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Allister Rose View Post
    Malboro sounds like a smoking company. i was actually expecting the name to be changed

    lol

    anyway, i think i just got used to Malboro. but hey it's still decent looking game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    The Malboro looks damn fierce.
    agreed and so is that Ogre

    can't wait for the updates for the Disciplines. it's very interesting.

  4. #154
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    i was playing FF7 CC, and i notice in a mission that one of the malboro is called marbol aswell, maybe it's a different type in this game

  5. #155
    skipped leg day Shamdeo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,950
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    It's actually about the company named MORUBORU who makes Gurren Lagann shaped vibrators.

  6. #156
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamdeo View Post
    It's actually about the company named MORUBORU who makes Gurren Lagann shaped vibrators.
    must we discuss this everytime you reply to me?

  7. #157
    skipped leg day Shamdeo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,950
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Yes we do.

  8. #158
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamdeo View Post
    Yes we do.
    gurren lagann isnt even worth it. so, i officially say "gurren lagann sucks"

  9. #159
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX

    Site has been updated^^

    Also Just to get everyone on the same page:

    * Early copies of Final Fantasy XIII will contain a "Campaign Code" for use with Final Fantasy XIV
    * This code will allow you to receive a "secret in-game item"
    * To activate the code, you must purchase and register a copy of Final Fantasy XIV

    Now, Famitsu reports that players should be careful because "this campaign is for Japan only." This sounds obvious at first, since Final Fantasy XIII is only releasing in Japan in December. So, why mention it?

    Glass half full: Foreign players will be getting a separate campaign in their FFXIII copies?
    Glass half empty: People who register their FFXIV outside of Japan won't be able to use this code?

    Or maybe both are true. We'll let you know once we can get some clarification so eager importers don't end up empty handed.

    Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) at ZAM
    Last edited by SuperEclipse; November 12, 2009 at 03:08 AM.

  10. #160
    Heartless paru's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Over there~*point*
    Age
    23
    Posts
    80
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEclipse View Post
    FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX

    Site has been updated^^

    Also Just to get everyone on the same page:

    * Early copies of Final Fantasy XIII will contain a "Campaign Code" for use with Final Fantasy XIV
    * This code will allow you to receive a "secret in-game item"
    * To activate the code, you must purchase and register a copy of Final Fantasy XIV

    Now, Famitsu reports that players should be careful because "this campaign is for Japan only." This sounds obvious at first, since Final Fantasy XIII is only releasing in Japan in December. So, why mention it?

    Glass half full: Foreign players will be getting a separate campaign in their FFXIII copies?
    Glass half empty: People who register their FFXIV outside of Japan won't be able to use this code?

    Or maybe both are true. We'll let you know once we can get some clarification so eager importers don't end up empty handed.

    Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) at ZAM
    WHOA!!! nice info! i was pretty excited while reading the info when i hit to the part where it says "japan only"~ bummmeerr~ either way im still super excited for the mmo! hope its better then 11....i was pretty disappointed...and somewhat angered me during gameplay=3=

  11. #161
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    They said they listened to feedback what people liked and hated in FFXI and fixed alot stuff.

    A lot does looked fixed, like the menu system etc. .

  12. #162
    The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Earth 1610
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,664
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    I'm more excited for this game than FF XIII now. Damn the social gaming revolution :(

  13. #163
    The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Earth 1610
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,664
    Gender

  14. #164
    Haxon
    Guest

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Theyre not even done with the 976,431,309,673,186,456 versions of XIII are they?

  15. #165
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Haxon15 View Post
    Theyre not even done with the 976,431,309,673,186,456 versions of XIII are they?
    ??

    FFXIV has been work longer it was just under a different name if that is what you what ur getting at.

    You can sign up for beta now. This one beta I really hope to get into.

 

 
Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •