Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2429
  1. #151
    skipped leg day Shamdeo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,920
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    It's actually about the company named MORUBORU who makes Gurren Lagann shaped vibrators.

  2. #152
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamdeo View Post
    It's actually about the company named MORUBORU who makes Gurren Lagann shaped vibrators.
    must we discuss this everytime you reply to me?

  3. #153
    skipped leg day Shamdeo's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,920
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Yes we do.

  4. #154
    French Lover Allister Rose's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,344
    Gender
    Playing
    S4 League

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamdeo View Post
    Yes we do.
    gurren lagann isnt even worth it. so, i officially say "gurren lagann sucks"

  5. #155
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX

    Site has been updated^^

    Also Just to get everyone on the same page:

    * Early copies of Final Fantasy XIII will contain a "Campaign Code" for use with Final Fantasy XIV
    * This code will allow you to receive a "secret in-game item"
    * To activate the code, you must purchase and register a copy of Final Fantasy XIV

    Now, Famitsu reports that players should be careful because "this campaign is for Japan only." This sounds obvious at first, since Final Fantasy XIII is only releasing in Japan in December. So, why mention it?

    Glass half full: Foreign players will be getting a separate campaign in their FFXIII copies?
    Glass half empty: People who register their FFXIV outside of Japan won't be able to use this code?

    Or maybe both are true. We'll let you know once we can get some clarification so eager importers don't end up empty handed.

    Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) at ZAM
    Last edited by SuperEclipse; November 12, 2009 at 03:08 AM.

  6. #156
    Heartless paru's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Over there~*point*
    Age
    23
    Posts
    80
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEclipse View Post
    FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX

    Site has been updated^^

    Also Just to get everyone on the same page:

    * Early copies of Final Fantasy XIII will contain a "Campaign Code" for use with Final Fantasy XIV
    * This code will allow you to receive a "secret in-game item"
    * To activate the code, you must purchase and register a copy of Final Fantasy XIV

    Now, Famitsu reports that players should be careful because "this campaign is for Japan only." This sounds obvious at first, since Final Fantasy XIII is only releasing in Japan in December. So, why mention it?

    Glass half full: Foreign players will be getting a separate campaign in their FFXIII copies?
    Glass half empty: People who register their FFXIV outside of Japan won't be able to use this code?

    Or maybe both are true. We'll let you know once we can get some clarification so eager importers don't end up empty handed.

    Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) at ZAM
    WHOA!!! nice info! i was pretty excited while reading the info when i hit to the part where it says "japan only"~ bummmeerr~ either way im still super excited for the mmo! hope its better then 11....i was pretty disappointed...and somewhat angered me during gameplay=3=

  7. #157
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    They said they listened to feedback what people liked and hated in FFXI and fixed alot stuff.

    A lot does looked fixed, like the menu system etc. .

  8. #158
    The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Earth 1610
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,651
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    I'm more excited for this game than FF XIII now. Damn the social gaming revolution :(

  9. #159
    The World Rests On Me Forever Atlas's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    Location
    Earth 1610
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,651
    Gender

  10. #160
    Haxon
    Guest

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Theyre not even done with the 976,431,309,673,186,456 versions of XIII are they?

  11. #161
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Haxon15 View Post
    Theyre not even done with the 976,431,309,673,186,456 versions of XIII are they?
    ??

    FFXIV has been work longer it was just under a different name if that is what you what ur getting at.

    You can sign up for beta now. This one beta I really hope to get into.

  12. #162
    Zen
    Zen is offline
    gitaroo man Zen's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,568
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    It sucks for me that it's only for PC at the moment. I have to wait it out until they bring the beta to the PS3 :<

  13. #163
    Ultra-sleek Librarian
    Registered
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Proud Oregonian!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    485
    Gender
    Playing
    Persona 2 Innocent Sin

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by Haxon15 View Post
    Theyre not even done with the 976,431,309,673,186,456 versions of XIII are they?
    The teams aren't the same, for FFXIV or any of the FFXIII games, so the production of one would have no relation to any of the others.

  14. #164
    ~Ichiban~ SuperEclipse's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,011
    Playing
    World of Warcraft

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Well here is hoping I get in. My luck I won't, lol.

    This my most hyped game of next year, I loved FFXI even though it had its problems.

  15. #165
    Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D loke13's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,593
    Gender

    Default re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEclipse View Post
    lol are you for real? That space part killed me, you never played a MMO have you?

    Its already on PC so I say it SE will put the 360 later. its a MMO its like it will sell millions like WoW did.
    Ok the PC I can understand but 360? that GAME-HOG will never get this game TRUST ME.

 

 
Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •