Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

Default Let's Play A Game (A Sai fanfic)

Hello everyone, some of you may be familiar with My Sakura's Secret Mission ( A Naruto fanfic). I'm still new at this but I hope you all enjoy the many chapters to come of my new funny fanfic.*

Also I do not own Naruto or Persona 4.

Chapter 1. It all started with a game..

It was raining in the village of fire. Since there wasn't anything to do, Sai was told everyone was getting together at Sakura's house.*

Arriving there, Sai saw this as a chance to learn more expressions and how to act around in a group.*

"Sai, your here!" said Ino surprised, handing him a towel to dry off from the wet cold rain.*

"Yeah... Is everyone else here?" asked Sai walking in as Ino shut the door.

"Yup, we were just waiting to see if you would arrive, and Naruto just arrived a few minutes ago with tons of snacks from Tsunade, luckily he arrived before the down pour" said Ino leading the way into the room everyone was in.

Everyone looks up, seeing it was them Sakura announced "Now that's everyone here, let's have a game".

"What kind of game?" asked Sai sitting down besides Sakura.

"How about this new one that I was told about?" asked Kiba.*

"What is it and what's it called?" asked Sakura curious.

As Naruto pull out a bunch of stuff out of paper bags, Lee open a bottle that look somewhat like sake but began pouring the strange liquid into cups.

"The Kings game" said Kiba laughing.

"Never heard of it" said Choji opening a bag of barbecue chips.

"Thats because it's new Choji" said Ino taking a cup and drinking it.

Sai winced, wondering what Ino was drinking decided whatever it was he wouldn't touch it.

"Everyone can play it, and the rules are pretty simple" said Kiba.

"well then let's get started" said Neji biting into a sandwich.

"Okay we need sticks, one of them will be red while the rest have numbers, and whoever gets the red one is king" said Kiba as Lee went and got out a bunch of sticks.

"And once someones the king, the king tells them what to do" said Kiba as Lee wrote down numbers on each stick.

Sai drawing a stick as did everyone else got the number 3.

"Now here's the fun part, the kings word is law, so you can't refuse, and every time there's a new king it has to be more extreme then the last request by the king" said Kiba.

"Um.. Are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Hinata looking at everyone else nervously.

"Well no ones making you play, besides be a little daring Hinata" said Sakura.

"So everyone ready?" asked Shikamaru.

"Yeah! Let's get started!" Naruto said loudly, fist pumping the air excitedly, making Sakura and Ino wince.

As everyone took a bite or sip, Sai wonder who was king.*

Gazing around, Sai could see Sakura look of disappointment as well as Ino, Hinata gaze around nervously, while Neji appear calm waiting, Lee look excited as did Naruto, Choji and Shikamaru*
    shared glances, and Kiba was grinning.

Sai couldn't decide who was king, it was either Lee, Naruto, or Kiba.

"So whose King?" asked Ino.

"I'm the King!" yelled Naruto standing up.*

"I, Naruto the king demand a kiss on the lips by the number 4!" said Naruto.

"What! Your kidding me!" said Kiba.

"I meant number 2!" said Naruto realizing how dangerous this game really is.

"The kings word is law, Naruto-kun" sang Ino laughing.

"Nu-uh am I letting Kiba kiss me!" said Naruto shaking his head.

"To bad Naruto, it's too late. Your playing the game and you can't refuse" said Sakura amused watching Naruto back out of the room.

"Damn it Naruto, it's your fault you dummy!" said Kiba tackling Naruto down.

"Kiba! Let go! I don't want to do this!" protested Naruto then he was silenced.

"Whose next?" asked Lee having reshuffle the sticks.

Kiba walked back into the room dragging Naruto on the floor who was knock out.

"Was it that bad Kiba?" laughed Ino.

"I wouldn't be laughing Ino, the next request is going to be worse" said Kiba sitting down.

"Everyone grab a stick" said Lee.

Sai looking at his stick gulped seeing the number 1.*

(Is this really necessary?) thought Sai worried.

"Whose the king!" asked Lee apparently not the king.

"I'm the king" said Choji snickering.

"Oh no don't tell me!" went Shikamaru knowing what he was going to say and prayed it wasn't him.

"Number 5. I the king order you to wear a maids outfit" said Choji.

Neji stood up crushing the cup in his grip.

"I'm guessing Neji is number 5" snicker Sakura unable to hold back laughter.

"Oh let's make this even better" said Kiba with an idea.

"Make him serve Lee for an hour" said Kiba feeling Neji hot glare on his back while he stomped out of the room.

"Do you want to die?" whisper Shikamaru watching Neji come back holding something behind his back.

"Wow, where did you get the maids outfit?" asked Naruto seeing Neji glaring at all of them, red in the face with hate an humiliation.

"I had one" said Sakura.

"I'm going to kill the idiot who thought up this stupid game" said Neji pulling out a bat from behind his back.

"Um.. Neji you can't kill Kiba.. And the kings word is law" said Ino nervously looking at Kiba who*
    just grinned.

"You played the game Neji, and you can't refuse.. No matter what the request" said Kiba.

"So whose next?" said Naruto having thought up of a good idea.

Everyone grabbed a new stick, Sai look at his stick seeing the number 2. *Then hearing a crunching noise notice Neji across the table breaking his stick into shreds.*

(Guess Neji wasn't the king this time..) thought Sai.

"I'm the king!" said Ino jumping up then ran out of the room.

"She forgot to call a number.." said Hinata seeing Neji break a bag open in a tight grip looking ready to snap.

"I wonder what her request is going to be?" said Choji as Ino arrived back holding something behind her back.

"Number... 10 and I order you to either dye your hair blue or wear a bald cap for the whole night!" said Ino.

"WHAT!!" screamed Sakura having to much to drink, and was a bit unsteady when she stood up.

"Kings rules" said Ino smug.

"But my pink hair.." said Sakura touching the ends unhappily.

"She did say a bald cap instead" said Choji about to eat the last chip.

Sakura having not been sitting to far away, pick up Choji by the collar of his shirt, pulling him over the table so there faces were up close and personal.

"Oh yeah? You think that's better? If I'm king that will be the last thing you eat for the whole entire night!" said Sakura in a deadly whisper, letting go of Choji, taking the bald cap from Ino and putting it on in a bathroom.

Sai knew sooner or later one of them would snap and things would get really ugly.

(either Neji or Sakura is going to kill us before the night is over) thought Sai as they all waited for Sakura's return.

"Ino your going to be very sorry for this*said Sakura sitting down as they all got a good look at the bald cap on her head.

"Here" whisper Hinata handing her a hat to hide the bald cap on her head.

More sticks were shuffle by Shikamaru, then everyone grabbed one.

(I'm the king) thought Sai seeing everyone glance down at there stick.

(the objective is to do something embarrassing to someone... What should I have someone do?) thought Sai.

"Please let it not be Sakura or Neji" said Lee not wanting the game to end just yet.

"I'm the king... And I pick the number 3." said Sai.

Choji looked at Sai, apparently number 3.

"I, the king order you to dress up like a girl wearing makeup singing Bad Romance" said Sai.

"..dress up like a girl.. Singing?" said Choji.

"Yes!" said Sakura pleased by the request.

Choji was taken into the bathroom by Sakura and Ino.

"This is the best game ever!" said Kiba excited to see Choji.

"Could have been worse.. Sai could have made him wear a girl swim suit" said Shikamaru yawning.

"So that leaves me, Lee, Sai, Shikamaru, and Ino" said Hinata.

"By the way Sai.. How come you haven't drank out of your cup yet?" asked Kiba curiously.

"Oh no reason, just not thirsty" said Sai gazing down at the cup he held in his hands.

"Would prince Lee like another cup of Soda?" said Neji trying to smile and curtsy, but failing miserably.*

"I want to be king next!" said Lee as Choji came back into the room follow by Ino and Sakura.

"Oh.. My sides!" said Naruto laughing so hard unable to speak.

"C-Choji.. You look.. Pfft-..Pretty!" said Shikamaru beginning to laugh.

Choji was wearing a sparkly purple dress, purple eyes shadow, red lipstick, blush on both cheeks, and a wig with long black hair.*

"Give me the mike" said Choji turning on the stereo singing along to Lady Gaga Bad Romance.

"He's terrible" said Kiba laughing, as Choji began to sing his hardest.

"oh oh ohh.. Oh oh.. Call it a bad romance.. Oh oh oh.. Oh.. Call it a bad romance.. Raw raw ah ah.. Roma Roma ma ma ga ga oh la la chemical romance" went Choji trying to keep up with the lyrics.

"You know that I want you.. That I need you.. Your chemical romance" sang Choji making Naruto double over in laughter.

"You can stop now Choji!" yell Shikamaru over the loud music and Choji singing voice.

"This keeps up Naruto going to laugh himself to death" said Ino watching Naruto wither around on the floor laughing.

Turning off the music Choji glares at all of them then leaves the room.

"Aw I thought you look good with that makeup on your face Choji"said Kiba watching him go into the bathroom.

"Kiba, by the time this ends your going to be surrounded by people who hate you for this game and will want to tear you to pieces" said Shikamaru.

"I would like to see them try" said Kiba.

Neji, Choji, Sakura, and Naruto stood up trying to grab him and make him pay but were stopped by Shikamaru.

"Whatever it's your death wish Kiba" said Shikamaru having used shadow possession jutsu to stop them from launching themselves at Kiba.

"Look the games not over until midnight" said Kiba.*

"Fine, let's finish the game" said Naruto sitting back down.

(Naruto never entirely agrees that fast or get that calm) thought Sai seeing Naruto smile evil in his eyes.

Naruto having done shadow clone jutsu, came out from under the table pulling Kiba under by his ankles, and began hitting him.

"Naruto!" yelled Shikamaru caught off guard trying to get them pull apart.

"Get him Naruto!" yell Sakura.

"Cant pull them apart without releasing the jutsu" said Shikamaru.

Getting up Sai walk over to the fighting pair, pulling Naruto away from Kiba.*

Kiba was pull away restrained by Lee.

"Can I please be King next?" asked Lee as Kiba stopped struggling in his grip.

"Lets just finish the game guys" said Ino as everyone sat down in there places.

"Yeah, that's so easy for you to say since nothings happen to you yet Ino" said Sakura.

End of chapter 1. The game isn't over yet. And the horror has just begun.

More to come soon. I also wanted to thank Lanydx Reborn for helping me come up with a title, and a good friend of mine for helping me come up with some ideas for this fanfic. Hope you all enjoy. *
    Last edited by Sugar Lips; June 2, 2011 at 07:24 AM.

The Superior Lanydx Lanydx reborn's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2009
    Default Re: Let's Play A Game (A Sai fanfic)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Great. Sai you are so sneaky.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

Thanks Lan ^^ took awhile to come up with it too.

Registered
    Jun 2009

I know you may hate me for this but I want to see Sakura and Ino make out!!

Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

Your Kidding!!! O.O um.. Let me think about that.. How can I put this nicely.. Are you serious! Ahh let me see how the next chapter works out... Shudders at your crazy idea..

Registered
    Jun 2009

Okay I'm kidding I'm kidding. I didn't mean it.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

Ahh thanks goodness I don't have to do it! !.! The horror of that idea is ... Scary.

:) on a brighter note glad I don't have to but next time don't do that. You already know how I feel about such things.

Registered
    Jun 2009

Your right I'm sorry. Forgive me.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

It's okay, just don't do it ever again. And I forgive you. ^^

Registered
    Oct 2009

*is amused*

Registered
    Jun 2009

You loling at me? Cause you better be loling at the fic fool.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    KH1.5

Lol ^^ glad you guys like it, will be working on the next one tomorrow.

Registered
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Lanydx reborn View Post
    You loling at me? Cause you better be loling at the fic fool.
    heh heh you'll never know!

Registered
    Jun 2009

Your all right man. Just barely.

Registered
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Lanydx reborn View Post
    Your all right man. Just barely.
    back at ya

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast