Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Jan 2009
    every kingdom hearts game

Default best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

i finished the game on proud and i was wondering how to get the best commands and best dream eaters. ive been trying to get an epic fantasy and whats the best command for sora and riku.

on top of that how do i get those other good dream pieces like noble fantasy and the others needed to make that bone t-rex

Registered
    Apr 2010
    Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Hatsune Miku PD-F 2nd, Lightning Returns FFXIII

Default Re: best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

I'd say for Sora, Salvation/Holy and for Riku, Dark Aura/Dark Splicer.

Spoiler Spoiler: Dream Pieces Show

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Kingdom Hearts - Pokemon D/P & B/W - Halo4 - HvsA

In my opinion
    Sora- Faith, Sonicblade, Holy
    Riku- Meteor, MeteorCrash, Dark firaga,splicer,aura
    Both- Baloonga
    and for dream eaters, my personal favorites right now are Aura Lion, Keeba Tiger, and i believe its call Ryu Dragon. They all unlock great commands and abilities for you, are strong, and are great in flickrush.
    R&R seal and fruitz cat are great for getting abilities that your stats and attributes(Hp boost, Attack/Magic haste)
    Also for riku, getting dark roll and dark barrier for him is great. both can be bought at the flickrush shop.
    Hope everyones enjoying the game as much as i am.

Registered
    Aug 2012
    Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], .hack//Versus

I really like sonic blade for Sora, All dark moves for Riku.

My favorite Dream Eater is the Tyranto Rex. Cera Terror is alright too. Always keep R&R Seal in your back pocket because he gives you all 5 HP Boosts.

and the mystery of the golden butt Reagan Rayden's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Meteor is pretty diddlying OP

Registered
    Mar 2010

Personally, I think almost all of the two-slotted commands take too long to charge up to be useful. I normally got hit or was too far out of range for them to be useful, Sonic Blade and Salvation are two exceptions though... So I tend to avoid using them for any purpose by trying to look flashy.

So what do I like? Zero Graviza + Balloonga is a lethal combination for groups of enemies, Triple Plasma and Dark Firaga are great projectile magic that have really high base damage, Shadowbreaker because of the large amount of Dark and Light damage and fast start-up, and Sonic Blade for the extremely fast start-up speed and the fact that this game's version of it is unblockable and hard to cancel.

Once you have all the abilities I just tend to pick out Dream Eater teams that look 'cool'. I really like the combination of Keeba Tiger and Aura Lion since they both have similar attacks. :P

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Kingdom Hearts - Pokemon D/P & B/W - Halo4 - HvsA

Souji Seta's gotta a good point with the two sloted commands^^ although i think Faith casts faster then Salvation.

I have a different deck of commands for when im fighting bosses or just running around. For boss fights, i personally love Thunder Dash. Great range, decent damage and will give u distance away from the boss after use.

Registered
    Aug 2012
    None

In my opinion both should have Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Curaga so the difference comes in Sora must have the Ars Arcanum and the Deep freeze and Firaga Burst while Riku should have dark Firaga triple plasma limit storm dark splicer dark break and sacrifice and the best Dream eaters are Tyranto Rex Aura lion and R&R seal or kab kannon even the frootz cat. But I do agree that Riku should have Dark roll and Dark barrier and may I ask a question for both : Sora where did you get faith and Holy for Riku where did you get Meteor Crash

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by aura_rex View Post
    In my opinion both should have Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Curaga so the difference comes in Sora must have the Ars Arcanum and the Deep freeze and Firaga Burst while Riku should have dark Firaga triple plasma limit storm dark splicer dark break and sacrifice and the best Dream eaters are Tyranto Rex Aura lion and R&R seal or kab kannon even the frootz cat. But I do agree that Riku should have Dark roll and Dark barrier and may I ask a question for both : Sora where did you get faith and Holy for Riku where did you get Meteor Crash
    You can get Faith from Aura Lion or Flowbermeow, Meteor Crash you can get from Ryu Dragon, Tatsu Blaze, and Tyranto Rex. I found no info on Holy. I got these info from a site, and I can only confirm getting Faith from Aura Lion because that's how I got the command, but I'm sure the others are correct as well.

Site I got the info from:
    GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) Dream Eater FAQ by dozingdevil

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Kingdom Hearts - Street Fighter x Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Souji Seta View Post
    Personally, I think almost all of the two-slotted commands take too long to charge up to be useful. I normally got hit or was too far out of range for them to be useful, Sonic Blade and Salvation are two exceptions though... So I tend to avoid using them for any purpose by trying to look flashy.

Zero Graviza + Balloonga is a lethal combination for groups of enemies
    I think the best combination you could use in the game is Zero Graviza, followed by any attack, preferably two slots because pretty much every enemy gets sucked into the Zero Graviza (Skelterwild sometimes does, sometimes doesn't depending on if its body is connected). Not to mention the attack does more damage when they are trapped and the two slots are ridiculously powerful as mentioned before.

Registered
    Feb 2005
    MW2, FF13, BBS

I have a question about abilities.

So what the f. They change when you change Dream Eaters. Is there any way to get them all on at once? Like do I have to master a DE for them to permanently stay activated or what? Is it not possible to have all the abilities and support on at once.

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Kingdom Hearts - Street Fighter x Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by devilsTrinity View Post
    I have a question about abilities.

So what the f. They change when you change Dream Eaters. Is there any way to get them all on at once? Like do I have to master a DE for them to permanently stay activated or what? Is it not possible to have all the abilities and support on at once.
    The Support and Spirit abilities stay after they are unlocked, but the first set of abilities with the most in them (I think its called Stats all the way to the left) is completely dependent on the spirits in your team. There is no way to max out every ability in that chart that I know of right now because no set of spirits gives them all, which would be OP.

Registered
    Dec 2009
    KH series, over and over and over.

megaflare, faith and meteor for regular enemies

balloonga + shadowbreaker for bosses. (and dark aura)

really all you need lol.

Registered
    Feb 2005
    MW2, FF13, BBS

Sweet. Thanks a lot. So like combo plus and all those stay after unlocking them? Because I've been so hesitant on taking certain de out and they've got like 1000 lp haha

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

I really hate that I need to keep some DE in my team to have the abilities, but, as mentioned above, it would be way overpowered. But the middle category of abilities stays if you switch your DEs out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast