Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KH3DS Theory

Organization Member KHHacker6595's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2009
    Kingdom Hearts 3D, The World Ends With You, New Super Mario Bros 2

Default KH3DS Theory

My theory for Kingdom Hearts 3D is that after sora and riku are informed of what happened in coded they search for the one who connects all these people togethor, Xehanort. Think of the Kingdom Hearts Universe as a large Bubble and within this bubble is the realm of light, realm of darkness, and the realm of inbetween. Beyond this bubble is the realm of nothingness, and beyond that is another bubble/universe/dimension. Sora and Riku find this dimension in hopes that Xehanort may have hidden there. Once both sora and riku enter this dimension they find themselves with their KH1 appearences and a whole alternate reality universe around them to explore. thats where the new worlds, the twilight thorn in traverse town, and the falling soras come into play.

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Kingdom Hearts Remix, Cod, Gta5

Default Re: KH3DS Theory

i actually like this idea u could be on to something. i thought they were just replicas used to find hidden memories within them

Registered
    Sep 2007

KH isn't about to introduce overarching dimensions.

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    KH isn't about to introduce overarching dimensions.
    yah it would. maybe because the title is 3D, and Three "Dimensional"

Registered
    Aug 2009

ok so far we've seen destiny island, traverse town, and the twilight thorn. and riku and sora are the main characters and are in there kh1 form meaning this either takes place in the past or requires them to go to the past or look within there old memories. sora has never seen the twilight thorn though only roxas so?

Bronze Member Fractured_Heart628's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    Kingdom Hearts Re:com, Final Fantasy IV, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

perhaps so, I just hope that we find out the plot soon.

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dcasd1 View Post
    ok so far we've seen destiny island, traverse town, and the twilight thorn. and riku and sora are the main characters and are in there kh1 form meaning this either takes place in the past or requires them to go to the past or look within there old memories. sora has never seen the twilight thorn though only roxas so?
    well if its another dimension then, things from other people memories and or realities can happen. events that happened to Roxas can happen to sora if there in another Universe. i just hope people stop with the time travel theory.

MIGHTY LONG FALL
    Site Staff Manager
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by KHHacker6595 View Post
    yah it would. maybe because the title is 3D, and Three "Dimensional"
    That's not what 3D stands for in this case.

–Is ‘Kingdom Hearts 3D’ the official title?

Nomura: It’s not the official title, but it’s not completely unconnected, either. The ‘3D’ here doesn’t mean ‘3 Dimensional’, it’s an abbreviation of the subtitle. But, I can’t say any more than that at this time.
    Last edited by Sign; June 26, 2010 at 04:44 AM.

Registered
    Aug 2009

3d isn't even the official title they just called it that because of the 3ds

Registered
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    I understand that, im just relating the two things. I find other Dimensions/Realities to be more likely than Time Travel. that would just Firetruck up everything

MIGHTY LONG FALL
    Site Staff Manager
    Registered
    Nov 2009

I understand that, im just relating the two things. I find other Dimensions/Realities to be more likely than Time Travel. that would just Firetruck up everything
    Time travel makes more sense than this, especially considering it was already used once (ie Timeless River).

Registered
    Jun 2010
    FF IX and FF X

Quote Originally Posted by Dcasd1 View Post
    3d isn't even the official title they just called it that because of the 3ds
    No, to quote Nomura via Sign

Nomura: It’s not the official title, but it’s not completely unconnected, either. The ‘3D’ here doesn’t mean ‘3 Dimensional’, it’s an abbreviation of the subtitle. But, I can’t say any more than that at this time.
    EDIT: I pray to God they don't use timetravel. Timetravel ruins everything in a great series that tries to incorproate it with one exception (Harry Potter) and thats only because it was hardly used. Time travel in KH should stick with the one time they used it in that useless disney filler (Timeless River).

I swear if they use timetravel...

And timetravel doesn't explain the twilight thorn in traverse town. OPs theory is the closest to making sense, but we won't know until we know.

EDIT AGAIN: Even if they were to timetravel, they wouldn't look as they did in KH1, theyd still look in their KH2 forms, though they would be able to meet up with their KH1 forms (which would completly firetruck up everything, the storyline and the whole entire FIRETRUCKING universe)

Registered
    Oct 2008
    sex with hot bitches yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Kingdom Hearts: The Third Dimension

BAM!

Registered
    Apr 2005

THIS!

I'd much rather take this alternate demension theory than "time travel" any day.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyK
    EDIT: I pray to God they don't use timetravel. Timetravel ruins everything in a great series that tries to incorproate it with one exception (Harry Potter) and thats only because it was hardly used. Time travel in KH should stick with the one time they used it in that useless disney filler (Timeless River).

I swear if they use timetravel...

And timetravel doesn't explain the twilight thorn in traverse town. OPs theory is the closest to making sense, but we won't know until we know.

EDIT AGAIN: Even if they were to timetravel, they wouldn't look as they did in KH1, theyd still look in their KH2 forms, though they would be able to meet up with their KH1 forms (which would completly firetruck up everything, the storyline and the whole entire FIRETRUCKING universe)
    And I completely agree with this as well!

Registered
    Jun 2010
    FF IX and FF X

Quote Originally Posted by skyfoxx View Post
    THIS!

I'd much rather take this alternate demension theory than "time travel" any day.
    I concur.

Sora goes back in time to see other Sora, who he accidentally kills, thus meaning he dies, thus meaning he never grew up, never found the keyblade, never went back in time and killed himself.. meaning he.. lives to grow up, find the keyblade, go back and time... etc. etc. etc.

An infinite loop of mind fck.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast