Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Organization Member Angel Of Death's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2006
    Default The Covenant - Sons of Ipswich

In 1692, in the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts, five families with untold power formed a covenant of silence. One family lusting for more was banished, their bloodline disappearing - without a trace.

Until now.

The Covenant tells the story of the Sons of Ipswich, four young students at the elite Spencer Academy who are bound by their sacred ancestry. As descendants of the original families that settled in Ipswich Colony in the 1600s, the boys have all been given amazing powers, by the right of their heritage.

When the body of a student is discovered after a party, secrets begin to unravel which threaten to break the covenant of silence that has protected the families for hundreds of years.

Rules
    1. No godmodding/powerplaying
    2. Romance is allowed but PG-13
    3. Cursing is allowed but keep it under control
    4. No spots will be saved!
    5. Only 4 People can be Sons of Ipswich, If you wish to be one you must PM me. If you wish to be the bad SoI PM me, that will stay a secret from others.
    6. Sons of Ipswich must not be older then 18, they can turn 18 in the RP later on.
    7. Must use your own person, none from the movie or book will be alouded.

Template:
    Name:

Appearance:
    Personality:

History: (The background of your character. One paragraph minimum)
    Last edited by Angel Of Death; March 5, 2007 at 11:25 PM.

Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2007

Default Re: The Covenant - Sons of Ipswich

Hi I'm game. M I be Calab?

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Default Re: The Covenant - Sons of Ipswich

Name: Lily Collins (Lungren)

Grade: 12

Appearance: dark brown hair with pink highlights under her layers, full lips, chocolate brown eyes, about 5'6, slinder, a little muscle. Wears mainly black with a necklace that looks like a bat and has the symbol of the devil on it,

Personality: fun, strong in emotion, always cursing when angry, serious at times, and energetic.

History: Younger sister of Chase Collins. Thought to be dead when she and her parents died in a "car crash." She hid from her brother when he became addicted to the Power. She came to Spencer Academy after the death of her insane brother. She changed her last name to the student body because she knew about the four Sons of Ispwich being students in the Academy. She has the same power as the boys, she also came to knowledge of a power the Sons down't have. She came across her power to seduce people, making people do what she wants by using hypnose on them in their subconcious
    Last edited by Elphaba_1; August 31, 2007 at 04:44 AM.