Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
    Many, many games

Default Re: 11Eyes : Sin, Damnation, and the Atonement Girl

~Coraleye 1st~

Staring at the developing situation that Eric and Nalin had got themselves into, I never felt the need to make the annoucement that I was there. No, it would be foolish to interrupt a Black Knight. They were too powerful for such lowly fragments such as I but, I was a foolish being since birth. My eyes buried deep into the alluring appearance of the Black Knight, I was intoxicated by the sheer force of power that radiated from his very being. Focusing my eyesight upon the street, almost inches away from ravaged Eric and haiku spouting Knight.

Suddenly my body became transparent as a white light formed around my being. It was a cool feeling but, got blazing hot as my body literally reformatted beside Eric and the Knight. Closing my eyes, I thought it was my time to have some fun with the dummy who thought he could show up and start playing game with fragments. Now it was my turn to have fun with him.

My words were just loud for only Eric, Nalin and the Black Knight to hear.
    A foolish fool
    Born into stupidity
    Your haiku sucked

This was done more so to hit a nerve then to help the other two fragments, who were in need of assistance. Extending my right arm to the darkness that had Eric esnared, my mind read through the very materials that made up the area around them before I snapped my fingers. Shifting the molecules around the darkness, cutting them in half, which casued a chain reaction of a mass explosion but, it was contained by my own powers. These explosions were enough to free Eric from the darkness and make the Knight back away to safety.

"My motives are clear. Push for battle and I'll kill you." I stated in a calm voice and a smile.

~Cessai 3rd~

His eyes stared into the void known space as he played the bass line of Final Fantasy's battle theme on his bass guitar. As much as Avaritia wanted to find someone and talk or have battle, he loved staring at space. He wanted to reach up and grab it for himself. He wanted it all to be his and he hated that he couldn't own the planets aswell. His relaxation was cut short as he could feel the pull of Coraleye using his powers.

"So the boy is on the move again. And I know where." Cessai commented as he grinned from ear to ear. Shifting his body into leaves, Cessai was gone with the wind. Moving all the way to the location of Coraleye, a strong wind pushed against Eric, Nalin, and the others. It was then that Cessai's body formed from the leaves that accompanied the wind.

"Hi boys and girls. I see it's fun time over here."

General ShinyMog here! El Coquí's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    Kingdom Hearts Series, Persona Series, Naruto UNS Revolutions, Destiny, FF:XIV ARR,

Seriously if there were other people like me they couldn't have as back luck as I did. A man came up behind me asking about the time and then he was vomitting. I jumped back in disgust forgetting about the black sun. The unfortunately potent smell of the vomit only made things worse when the guy exploded and "little fat man" was everywhere. But noone seemed to react to this. I looked around everywhere until this elusive, enigmatic voice drifted into my head. I looked deadahead (yes I know bad joke no offense the "fat man") and saw some guy staring at me.

"'That's interesting eh?? Just look at how much stuff you can fit in a single person. Just what do you think about that Theo?? do they teach you about phenomena such as this in school, or no....'"

Weirded out doesn't even begin to describe how I felt. I was scared beyond belief and it was simply because of the voice in my head. I mean yeah exploding people isn't normal but the fact that this guy just stared at me I was almost positive it was his voice in my head. I tried to step back practically slipping on a bloody lung. Darkness then surrounded the creeper as his voice again wiggled into my mind.

"'Do you want to play?'"

I stared back and kept thinking in my mind "away away." Either he was talking lower or his voice was really fading as I said those words to myself. "I don't know if I can play with you you don't look like someone who plays word games." Though my fear wasn't leaving the shadows were failing to get closer to me. Each time I thought away a small bit of the shadow would fall back. Maybe all those games of Scrabble might actually pay off . . . if I survived this game.

Instantly Classic ╬ProperArtist╬'s Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Watching on in shock as this newcomer and Nalin had a war of works back and forth, it was clear to me that both were rather cocky in their abilities, perhaps a bit too confident. Suddenly my car went flying high into the air; caught off guard by this random occurrence, I stumbled out of the car landing hard on the pavement as it was thrusted into the air. I looked back at Nalin then towards the boy then towards the car again.

"Get out of the way!"

I shouted, my car being slammed down on top of Nalin's unsuspecting body.

"He's gotta be dead, no normal person could've survived something like that..."

I started to freak out a bit, afterall I had just seen another person slain right before my eyes. Trying to get to my feet I stumbled a bit. Clutching my ribs; as I landed directly on my side as the car was lifted up, managing to hobble my way towards our now clear enemy. My eyes fixed on him I continued to slowly inch closer when suddenly he disappeared. I felt my ribs tighten, almost crack as the air started to feel forced out of me. Right then, as much as I want to kill you I need to know your opinion on that haiku of mine. Was it totally cool as usual?", I heard him say in my ear. He'd teleported again, only this time I was his intended target. I began to panic and the more I struggled but my efforts were in vain, the pain was too much. What was mere seconds felt like hours as the air in my lungs started to fade. I passed out from pain and exhaustion.

Perpetual Incorporeal Illumination Surreal Recusant's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    At the edge of a liminality, deep inside our den of the Demi-Sentinels.

I blinked a few times which actually caused both of my eyes to flicker in and out of a lightning barrage of sparks that ran up the sides of my head and then into the air and dissipated, but while that happened, I found that something was being conjured around me, a force that had mingled inside of my spatial interference as within a second or so of the thought whisper from Theo, my body was moved away.

It was interesting to behold, but I wondered why the kid even bothered to do such a thing and to what ends was it to him?? I moved maybe 10 or so feet into the distance, and then walked back to where I was before. Since I could hear Theo's thoughts and he didn't want to stop saying 'away' inside his head, I pulled down the high collar around my face and grinned, as the smoke and shadows that billowed from me vanished, apparently some result of whatever his power was.

So he'd said away?? What if I thought grow??

~~~~~

Socordio bent down low and chuckled aloud, a raspy sound that was unlike the smooth sound of his voice inside Theo's mind as his actual voice box went unused so often that certain tones of speech of his were actually now distorted but that mattered not when the means came out right. It was then that a piece of the fat man whom had exploded grew along the ground grew, blood dripping off it and splashing to the ground as it wobbled and at once smashed into a parked car beside Theo, crushing part of it and then smashing upward to flip the car right toward the kid of words.

'Hahahaha, word games?? I LOVE word games Theo!!! How about another word??'

Socordio's eyes glowed ominously as he rasped aloud, "Shrink." and the car that would have smashed Theo shrunk down to the size of a matchbox car, space around it having been taken away and crushing it unto almost nothing even though the density remained the same and a massive dent in the ground was visible where it hit. This was Socordio just being amused with himself...

~~~~~

There wasn't a beat skipped as I turned around and released a torrent of psionic impulse from behind me, certainly enough to wash away the boy and send him flying backwards. Hopefully he didn't snap his neck or something terrible of the sorts, but of course it DID save me quite a bit of time. I'm terribly lazy when it comes to these kinds of things.

Registered
    Sep 2007

Finally, after what felt like hours of jabbing that elevator button, those damned doors finally slid back open...

...unveiling the most horrifically disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. While the black slabs were disgustingly inhuman, this nightmare looked as though it was trying to be human, but fell short of the mark. It was a rough approximation of a man who had somehow managed to survive being beaten, bitten, broken, torn, stabbed, and dragged across pavement. I don't think that my mind could conjure up something that twisted, schizophrenic or not.

It moved crookedly, lurching out of the elevator.
    The bloodless lips peeled back, exposing rank, diseased gums.

Oh, God...
    The head...It's popping, twisting..! Stop!

I could hear every scrape, pop, and creak of bone with clarity. It might as well have been my own neck vertebra being twisted around--because I could almost hear the unnatural scraping inside of my head. Within milliseconds, the noise shot down my spine, set my heart into overdrive, and liquefied my stomach. The nightmare-man grinned as though there was nothing amiss.

I'm insane, I'm insane, I'm insane...
    Oh, for the love of--Stop it!

To make a short story even shorter, I vomited father than I've ever vomited before.
    If I'd made it a point to see how far it had flown, I honestly wouldn't have been surprised to see my launched bowels hit the far end of the elevator. At that point, however, a few other matters had higher priority--the chief of these being the corpse in front of me, and the blobs behind me. Despite my spinning head, I could see that the black slabs had oozed in past the doors, and were beginning to form a circle around myself, the corpse, and the kid. Raising my head was like raising an anchor between my shoulders, but I forced myself to it; I needed to find a path to take me away from the elevator lobby.

I made a beeline for the back entrance--from which I could reach the parking garage--but was immediately stopped in my tracks by another blob slithering in from the shadows. I realized then that they must have the entire building surrounded; frankly, I felt cheated. Life had bequeathed me with a kick in the ass, after it had already dumped an anvil on my back, and laughed as it crushed me to the floor.

To hell with it! Really! Those things have already eaten through my office, no doubt, so where is the goddamn point in all of this!? If it's all real, I'm dead--and if I'm hallucinating, I might as well be! I was convinced that there was a God at this point, because He had clearly sent me to hell.

Meanwhile, the air in front of me seemed to...vibrate, or shimmer, like the horizon of a road in the summertime. Everything was under the effect of a faint distortion, outlines rippling like fluid. After everything that I'd experienced in the past twenty minutes, though, I wasn't even concerned. I was just waiting for the final blow to strike, and for this awful nightmare to end--even though it terrified me.

Slthunk. The ugly dark blob sloughed up to me...

...then abruptly spat out in pain, hissing and sizzling. It made no further moves towards me. All around me, the blobs were making a sort of perimeter, as if they were wary of being too close. None of the blobs wanted to enter the ring of shimmering air, leaving me standing with a yard or two between us....I imagine this is some sort of consolation prize, then? I looked back to the center of the lobby, to that nasty kid from earlier--and the corpse monster.

"S-seriously?" I asked to no one in particular. Both of them could easily have been hallucinations, so I guess that it was more to myself than either one of them.

Registered
    Aug 2009
    Playing
    Equi, Emorta, Eterni.

Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. I just wanna get out of here, I'm seeing disgusting colors everywhere and some of them aren't just from my synesthesia. That dude just barfed and-ohgod-I think I'm going to burst too. Sh!t, why the hell did he have to do that? My stomach is half-empty asides from some stupid frickin' raisins and now I'm thinking I'm going to lose every last thing left in me. I'm tired, I just ran a marathon full of car-hurtles and full on monsters trying to rape me or swallow me or something. I'm scared and I'm sore and I don't know what the hell to do or think because the yellow-bellied bastard just ran off through the back doors.

How old is this dude? He was about to leave me to DIE and escape up an elevator, although that hasn't done shizz for the situation at hand. What is this... THING in front of me? It looks like it could be human, but more like the sort of 'human' you could expect out of an R rated horror. He's mutilated and it's disgusting. I'm not even sure if he qualifies as a 'he'. For all I know, the body horror could be enough to just make it androgynous or something.

Frick, I am losing my mind if I'm debating the gender of something that could very well be thinking of like fifty different ways to fricken' disembowel me.

Okay, okay, Zizi. Just breathe. Just keep breathing and, whatever the f**k you do, do not pass out. Don't pass out. DO NOT PASS OUT YOU NARCOLEPTIC FREAK.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to keep consciousness right now. My blood pressure is through the roof and I think I'm going to have a heart attack or just flop onto my side and black out and die in my sleep or be swallowed and wake up in some hellish purgatory where there's no end to the colors and blindness and red and-oh god.

Just.

Keep.

Breathing.

Ignore that disgusting puke smell and how that mutilated thing smells like that dead cat you found last month that was covered in maggots. I can do this, I can do this. I can keep control. I can do this. I...

I can't do this when there's more of those THINGS coming right at me.

"F**k this sh!t! F**k this, f**k, f**k, f**k-" I jump up onto my feet and bolt out the back doors, away from the corpse man.

Okay, what the shizz does that dude have around him? I don't really care right now, it just seems to be keeping those black, red-blurry, things away from him so it might be safe if I just hop in and-

OH GOD, that hurts.

I shout out and start batting at my own clothes and skin, as if I'm on fire. Because it sure as hell feels like I AM. "What the HELL are you doing you bastard! What didja do to-GAH!" Okay, okay, I need to stay calm, I'm not on fire, I'm not on fire, I'm not on fire.

But, those beasties seem to have realized that I am defenseless.

What the frick did I do to deserve this. What did I do? What do I do now?!

General ShinyMog here! El Coquí's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    Kingdom Hearts Series, Persona Series, Naruto UNS Revolutions, Destiny, FF:XIV ARR,

"Man that hurt!" This guy had somehow flung me into the wall just by turning his back. This guy was really freaking me out. And not like the look at that weirdo on the bus freaky but paranormal activity-demonic possession freaky. I was running all around my mind trying to figureout who he was.

"Okay so you do seem good with words and know how to cheat in games!" I didn't know what I was going to do and really I was started to thinks words wouldn't help me. then I thought of when I kept saying "away" and how the guy started moving further back. A strange awareness overtook me and an array of words started flooding my mind. Then an image appearred of a girl. The girl in the crystal. Clearly I wasn't dreaming earlier. I looked up at the statue of Atlas and suddenly I felt the weight of my fear holding my down.

"If i just say what it is they will fly away." I thought. I got up probably looking like a drunk as a stumbled at first. Now it was my turn to play a few words. "Okay so I have a game and its called Around the World...what can be brought with you 'around the world'. The wind started to blow through the glass and metal buildings on MidTown Manhatten. "First an apples can go around the world." The wind blew against us picking up each time. A storm coming. "And next . . ." the wind shot towards me as I lifted up my arm towards the creeper "repulse comes next!" The wind bounces off me as the word was said and threw the man across the street into the window of a store.

"Next word?"

Registered
    Nov 2006
    Playing
    with that pesky line of reality

"Interesting, the cockroaches speak!
    Spouting so-called art; the deaf will applaud
    Falling to misery, your voices shant reach
    You may have a taste of my awesome sauce"

His voice chimed through the entirety of the city yet it wasn't spoken. Ira's mouth hadn't moved and yet his message was spread across this dead land. Reality exploded and the boundaries of existence were tugged and yanked at indiscriminately from Ira's mere presence. When Coraleye had appeared suddenly Ira was taken aback from the sudden desire to save these miserable fools. Ira felt rather popular since he had not only three people to play with but one of them knew how to bite back! During his spasm of explosions that freed Eric of his bonds Ira had purposely moved into the explosions, rolling his eyes at how incessantly naive this Coraleye was for believing mere explosions would stop his movements short. Ira's left hand became enshrouded in light and when Coraleye spoke his little banter Ira ran him through and cut right through his chest.

The resultant being from this attack - colloquially known as a "slice" - would be far more severe than one would imagine. Reality burned and corroded around his arms; the mere existence of this corrosive material covering his arm was intense to the extent in which the air around it became sour and disgusting as it reverted back to its original substances. Without losing a beat Ira materialized right in front of Nalin his leg already in motion for a sweeping roundhouse kick,

"Nalin; answer me, how do you view pain?
    How high is your tolerance, I wonder
    So before you die I think I'll explain
    Insect, watch as you are cast asunder."

Moving at immeasurable speeds the gravitating atmosphere was foregone from Ira's whim. In more eloquent terms; time is nonparallel to existence at the moment. It wasn't that he was moving far faster than any human eye could scrutinize. It wasn't that his movements were unfathomable to any outsider. It is rather simple to explain actually. nothing mattered when Ira was thrown into the equation. He didn't make himself move faster than light travel, he didn't make himself stronger, smarter, swifter, or anything pertaining to conventional terminology for physical attributes. He made all of that nonexistent.

The explosive force from his "light-speed kick" - articulated from Ira's paradoxical mind - was so much that the building directly behind Nalin exploded and crashed to the floor in a deafening careening collision. The earth had snapped open and viciously swallowed up Eric's unconscious body to drag him to the depths of hell it seems. By the time anyone would be able to perceive those simultaneous direct actions Ira was back at his original spot right by where Eric's body would have been.

"Ah, let's see, that was ummm... Point oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-seven three seconds?" Ira smiled, he managed to hold back on his speed! Pretty proud that the time it took to complete all of his actions was .0000000073 seconds Ira happily bounced in place. He glanced at his chest to notice a massive scar tore through his body and exposed his flesh and bone adorning what used to be his torso; he frowned. Waving his hand over his bloodied chest he sighed as all evidence from that damage disappeared and slapped his forehead, "Crap, I forgot to dodge that first attack."

A bit miffed that his record time was preceded by a silly little mistake resulting in a fatal wound Ira took a bagel and began to chew on it thoughtfully.

"Man, now who am I going to take this out on?" If everything went according to plan Eric would be in his custody, Nalin would have his head disintegrated from being kicked at the speed of light and that Coraleye person would be dematerializing molecule by molecule. Ira glared at Cessai and crossed his arms childishly.

"You owe me a service for this, service!"
    Last edited by King Wolfe; May 31, 2011 at 02:39 AM.

Registered
    May 2011
    None

Many people say that one's true colors come out in times of great stress. Well, I think in the moment before the Black Knight's kick struck me; I actually became fully aware of my Life force senses. Though my normal perception couldn't even begin to fathom his attack, my other sense, my perception of all things living no matter what plane they seemed to inhabit, did. Without quite knowing what I had done, I gathered an unimaginable amount of energy into my body. The kick struck me as I felt the energy fuse into my skin and begin to change my very being. I flew backwards at immense speeds, but I felt no pain. I think my skull might have been shattered at one point, but it mattered little as it repaired itself. The building behind me burst with the force of the man's kick and rubble smashed into me, cutting my skin at first, though within seconds, it simply bounced off. When the man's foot had touched me, I thought I would be pulled apart by the forces that acted upon my form, but it seemed as if the energy of life itself was holding my body together, seeping into every aspect of my being.

When I finally stopped, I gasped as energy kept flowing into me from the surrounding air. I stood up, and looked about. The place I had flown through was a path of utter destruction. There was a massive pile of rubble where the building I’d passed through had collapsed. I scowled as I thought of the other two guys that were with me. Eric and that other guy who'd saved him. I thought I could see the ground open up under Eric before being flung away, but I couldn't be sure. In the back of my mind, there was a small sense of exhaustion trying to make itself heard. I had already pushed my body further that it had ever been pushed before and I was only going to push it more before this was done. I knew that once I let go of this energy, I would feel that weariness crash into me at its full extent, but now wasn't the time to worry about it. Power charged my legs and I leaped. I flew up to the tops of buildings with one strong push off the hard earth, and then, oddly enough, I ran at blurring speeds in mid air, using the life force as a sort of traversable surface. I could see Ira down in the street in which we fought, and I gathered energy behind me. The world around me distorted itself in the wake of this much Vitae. I aimed it at the psychopathic poet and with cold hatred, I said,

"How do I view pain?" The energy gathered in such quantity that it seemed to almost glow a faint green. "I will take anything you throw at me, because bullies like you simply need to be put down." With that, I released the power, and boy was there a LOT of it. The air, no, the boundaries of reality itself seemed to complain as the energy moved at great speeds towards the enemy. The Windows and walls of nearby buildings shattered as it approached. Before it hit the ground, I zoomed past my own attack and spotted Coreleye bleeding, and most likely dead. Sweeping him up in my arms, we moved out of the way as the immense energy struck the square, likely striking Ira into oblivion. If only I was that lucky. Eric was nowhere to be seen, so my earlier view of the guy being swallowed up by the ground itself was likely accurate. Coreleye however, was in terrible shape, and needed attention. If he was still alive, he wouldn't last long without some kind of care.

With all speed, I zoomed towards my home, and by extension towards Times Square. There was a pull in that direction, and if there was anyone who could help, he felt like they would be there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123