Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heartless
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Default Re: Is Terra Still Alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsblight View Post
    Some people think that the lingering sentiment is the unverse of Terra. I myslef think that Terra is the Xehanort from kh2 i mean theres so many connections to him and Xehanort
    I myself agree with that.

There are 2 reasons:
    1. Physical appearance. MX is way too old to be AtW's new apprentice that he could get KH2 Xehanort's long hair that fast. Also, MX's voice is way to bassy to be KH2 Xehanort's voice.
    2. Addressing. Xemnas, who happens to be KH2 Xehanort's Nobody, addresses the armor of Aqua as a friend, something that MX and Aqua will never ever happen (for me). Also, we all know that Xemnas had been looking for CoW (Chamber of Waking) which keeps his other "friend". I believe that this "friend" he kept mentioning is Ven. Somebody who addresses Aqua and Ven as a friend will probably be Terra.

Unversed
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by 7_Arch_Angels View Post

There are 2 reasons:
    1. Physical appearance. MX is way too old to be AtW's new apprentice that he could get KH2 Xehanort's long hair that fast. Also, MX's voice is way to bassy to be KH2 Xehanort's voice.
    2. Addressing. Xemnas, who happens to be KH2 Xehanort's Nobody, addresses the armor of Aqua as a friend, something that MX and Aqua will never ever happen (for me). Also, we all know that Xemnas had been looking for CoW (Chamber of Waking) which keeps his other "friend". I believe that this "friend" he kept mentioning is Ven. Somebody who addresses Aqua and Ven as a friend will probably be Terra.

Thats exactly what i think too! Great minds think alike

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    FF IV, Uncharted 2 and Dissidia FF

Quote Originally Posted by 7_Arch_Angels View Post

There are 2 reasons:
    See whilst what you said makes perfect sense and would otherwise point to Terra=Xehanort, you're forgetting one crucial point. If Terra=Xehanort then Xemnas would be able to use a keyblade (like Roxas can) and he wouldn't need Sora for his plan, so KH2 would never actually happen.

Its just a thought but its a niggling doubt in my mind baout this theory meaning i can't accept it.

Registered
    Apr 2009
    kh 358 2 days and little big planet

i do agree but i personally think that the lingering sentiment is in a sense a absent silhouette as it cant speak properly and it is fought in a portal out of nowhere.

and i agree that terra is xehanort but i think that in the secret ending terras eyes go gold from him using his inner darkness to seal master xahanort and vanitas within himself so he lost his memories in the posses and he becomes the Xehanort we all love to hate.

becoming xemnes unlocked some memories and he then remmembers that aquas spirit is in the chamber of repose, then he looks for vens spirit in the chamber of waking that is supposedly in castle oblivion.

thats why axel, vexen, zexion, marluxia, larxene and lexaus were originally sent there according to days.

and also according to days that said room is where xion is rumored to have been created.

Boy toy named Troy Nayru's Love's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2008
    Wind Waker HD

Considering the "It's been a while friend" line and a couple scenes from Days, there's a slight chance that Xemnas might've also retained Terra's memories, or at least a portion of them.

Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Sep 2007
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Quote Originally Posted by Eraser Rain View Post
    Considering the "It's been a while friend" line and a couple scenes from Days, there's a slight chance that Xemnas might've also retained Terra's memories, or at least a portion of them.
    I love how we keep assuming that it's gonna be Terra who turns out to be Xehanort and not someone whose face we haven't even seen yet.....hint hint.

I shall sum up my own theory:
    1. "Xehanort" is the only thing the "young man" taken in by Ansem the Wise can remember, strongly implying it to not be his real name.

2. Yes, Terra's eyes change color from blue to yellow. So? Saix's hair stands up and goes crazy when he looks at the Kingdom Hearts moon. Riku's eyes turned yellow when he turned into "Ansem". But once again, there's a character whose face we haven't even seen yet! Doesn't that leave any room for discussion or theorizing?

3.Based on what we've seen in KH1 and KH2, Xehanort's Heartless is fond of identity theft (comedy drum sound). He takes the name of Ansem the Wise (whom he was apprenticed to). Is it really impossible that he cannot have done so, say, in Birth By Sleep after his first Master was killed?

I think you know what I'm saying. It's really more probably that Vanitas is the Xehanort we know.

Side note: The Terra you fight in KH2:FM+: Would it be too far-fetched to refer to him as, say, Terra's ghost, or unsent?

Boy toy named Troy Nayru's Love's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2008
    Wind Waker HD

Quote Originally Posted by Riku Fan1415 View Post
    I love how we keep assuming that it's gonna be Terra who turns out to be Xehanort and not someone whose face we haven't even seen yet.....hint hint.
    Slight chance
    2. Yes, Terra's eyes change color from blue to yellow. So? Saix's hair stands up and goes crazy when he looks at the Kingdom Hearts moon. Riku's eyes turned yellow when he turned into "Ansem". But once again, there's a character whose face we haven't even seen yet! Doesn't that leave any room for discussion or theorizing?
    Both Terra's affiliation with darkness and Xehanort hairstyle outweigh whatever's suggesting that Vanitas is Xehanort (which is not much).

3.Based on what we've seen in KH1 and KH2, Xehanort's Heartless is fond of identity theft (comedy drum sound). He takes the name of Ansem the Wise (whom he was apprenticed to). Is it really impossible that he cannot have done so, say, in Birth By Sleep after his first Master was killed?
    Fairly plausible; anyone holding Vanitas's heart steals the ID of their master.

It's really more probably that Vanitas is the Xehanort we know.
    For the most part of him? Not really. I can see him as a smaller part of him, though.

Side note: The Terra you fight in KH2:FM+: Would it be too far-fetched to refer to him as, say, Terra's ghost, or unsent?
    Probably, considering how there's been no significance shown in spiritual figures of that sort.

Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Sep 2007
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Quote Originally Posted by Eraser Rain View Post
    Both Terra's affiliation with darkness and Xehanort hairstyle outweigh whatever's suggesting that Vanitas is Xehanort (which is not much).
    Well, mostly, I'm saying that while Terra's hair is slightly similar to Xehanort's, we haven't even seen what Vanitas looks like yet. Who's to say it isn't the Xehanort we know under that helmet? Besides, think of it this way:

Sure, Vanitas is shorter than Xehanort, but hey, Ienzo is practically a midget in BBS! Give him about ten years (BBS is ten years prior to first KH), and voila!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12